[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you saw something extravagant besides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: dai.png (16 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
dai.png
16 KB, 1000x562
When was the last time you saw something extravagant besides "bunker bro" ?
>>
>>1017249
ONE THIRD OF A TON
>>
>>1017249
The sex robot, i guess
>>
>>1017249
welding gore, always "how do i weld gore.jpg"

soldering "how do i solder" "just watch youtube"

sound proofing "how do i" "eggcrates"

wall damp "how do i kill mold" "bleach"
also box fan air filter

also meatcrab

also dildo robot

also... can someone post *the dresser* pls
>>
diy cardboard cooling fan
>>
>>1017273
scratch that, it was an air filter
>my mind is getting old
>>
>>1017249
Cock cage
>>
File: wasp_genocide.gif (238 KB, 1350x643) Image search: [Google]
wasp_genocide.gif
238 KB, 1350x643
>>
fucking balls warmer guy

that guy is so fucked up
>>
Well yesterday I was biking home and I saw three people wearing all denim smashing an old excavator by the junkyard with rebar rods, then when they had smashed the window in enough to kick it out one of em grabbed what looked like one of those old time luggage carpet bags, threw it on the ground and then all 3 jumped off and started smashing it
>>
>>1017313
this happened over about 30 seconds
>>
>>1017313
what the fuck did i just read
>>
>>1017299
he has a swastika penis chastity box now.
>>
>>1017267
Seconding this. That guy truly deserved to have sex with a machine
>>
>>1017330
omg
such a dickhead
so many penile injections

what was his blog

doll head dick powered hypnosis machine
>>
File: aa7[1].jpg (11 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
aa7[1].jpg
11 KB, 213x250
any faggots here actually with '4chan Gold Pass' (stop laughing at the back)?

Was going to konck up a /diy/ banner for the comp - submissions next week - but only Gold Pass faggots can vote. F'some reason, I doubt /diy/ has any (practical / careful with expenses / right cheap bastirts)?

>Also, /diy/ meta.
>>
>>1017359
what ever submit them anyways. i only have the silver account so i cant vote

maybe i buy one just to vote
wait we only get one fucking banner per board?
>>
>>1017360
>only get one
eh, is that not one more than we have at present?

>The goal here is to give users all across 4chan an idea of what each board is all about by using banner images. Ideally banners would contain the board name and would summarize the topic of the board in a single eye-catching image.

for those unaware, ie, is not FOR HERE, but gets shown randomly on /b/, /pol/ and /mlp/ etc. to encourage those degenerates to visit /diy/.

And, put like that? - yup, probably is better allround with none banners either, all things considered.
>>
>>1017347
its something like anonormale
>>
>>1017249

the student who posted his DIY invisalign with 3d printed molds and vacuum formed plastic
>>
>>1019103
http://anonormale.in
VERY NSFW.
You will probably be exiled.
>>
>>1019116
mother fuck every time i open then like, i always see new shit i cannot unsee

first thing penile injection
saw some poo stuff, dolls and fly stuff
this guy is going to be a serial killer for sure
>>
>>1019116
It IS /diy/.

Now I want to raise pitcher plants.
>>
>>1019116
I want to applaud the guy for his explorations of the forbidden territories in culture and actually produced some art out of it, and in a nicely presented document, and succeed to make me hate myself for liking him
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.