[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oujia borad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: ZOZO.jpeg.jpg (5 KB, 138x105) Image search: [Google]
ZOZO.jpeg.jpg
5 KB, 138x105
I just had an Ouija board experience that I will never forgot It was a really late night and when I got board of watching ncis and I thought it would be a great idea to play with a Ouija board I got my grandfather Ouija board and started to say oh holy spirit can you speak it didn't move so I said of holy spirit I swear if you don't answer your a chicken so the board thin whatever it is called moved an it spelled out I am the devil and I will eat your soul at that moment I thought that it was my brain fucking with me so I said if you are really the devil then turn o the power to the city an guess what happened the lights of every house shut off so I was about to put the board away but I thought that I should ask it's name and it said ZOZO witch at that point I shit my pants an by the way I watched a lot of things about Ouija boards but there was one ghost that stood out ZOZO it was the most interesting thing to look up on youtube like ZOZO possessed girl or ZOZO killed him or ZOZO killed her. I was so happy but also very scared so I said goodbye and I was trying to do the circle thing but the board thing pushed to no not yet and I said I'm going so do the circle thing but it kept saying no I'm not leaving you so I say a ghost so I took a picture and you can see the picture but I said good bye andforced it to do the circles and put it away
>>
>>1010526
What a shitty waste of my time. I was at least hoping for skeletons to pop out.
>>
wrong board, buddy
>>>/x/
>>
File: 2016-06-19 01.06.45.jpg (232 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-19 01.06.45.jpg
232 KB, 600x600
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.