[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any idea on how to make one of these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cardboardheadset.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cardboardheadset.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>
We've had this thread almost weekly now for a while and the conclusion was it's no more expensive to buy a pre-made one.
>>
>>1008411
You can even get free ones from time to time
>>
>>1008407
Just go to amazon or aliexpress and get one, i got mines for less than 2 bucks.
>>
>>1008407
Can you not literally google, "Google Cardboard" they have the plans:

https://vr.google.com/cardboard/downloads/wwgc_manufacturers_kit.zip
>>
(Not OP) Just looked on amazon and there are so many different versions. Which one will work with my Xperia Z3(I saw once that the magnet control things don't work with every smartphone)
>>
>>1008527
Look it up, you fucking idiot, you have the brains to check models but not to check compatibility?
>>
>>1008437
yeah, cheapest i found was $3... Its not worth the hassle trying to cut it out yourself, plus i can promise you you wont have the proper optical discs on hand to fit into the frame if you did manage to cut it out 100% correctly.
>>
File: overpriced.jpg (28 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
overpriced.jpg
28 KB, 460x345
>>1008407
You cant make one and its probably not even legal to own one in your country But i think you can still buy one and own it in some parts of africa
>>
>>1008407
This is probably one of those times it's cheaper to just get a kit. They're less than $2 usually, and they are also given out as promotional items sometimes.
>>
>>1008407
If you're really cheap you can hack up an old Viewmaster
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.