[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fireworks Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 33_26_fireworkshaul03_z.jpg (202 KB, 397x500) Image search: [Google]
33_26_fireworkshaul03_z.jpg
202 KB, 397x500
no Fireworks Thread?
Fireworks Thread.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Fireworks/
>>
>>1008071
Let the chinese make the fireworks
>>
>>1008071
>>>/ATF/
>>
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Blow-Your-Hand-Off-Then-Burn-Yourself-To -Death/
>>
>>1008071
is firecat really better then other fireworks makers, or are they lying?
>>
>>1008071
>Live in Canada
>Want to buy fireworks in the states and bring them north
>read up on importation laws
>Not allowed to import fireworks without a license
>but it isn't illegal to import all the peices necessary to make fireworks

SURE THAT MAKES SENSE. MAKING MY OWN FIREWORKS IS LESS DANGEROUS THAN LETTING ME BUY PREMADE ONES.
>>
>>1008149
I guess its because the firework's laws are different in Canada. and also they don't expect you to make fireworks with the stuff .
>>
>>1008128
you mean black cat?
>>
>>1008149
lol

canada neighbor here...until not very long ago, we could buy practically nothing apart from sparklers and fountains since anything that exploded or left the ground was illegal

not that anyone actually followed the rules, we'd just go to the next state over and get some there...it was about time the gov wised up and started getting tax revenue; but now that means we also have to pay an ADDITIONAL 6% "safety" fee on top of sales tax to pay for firefighter stuff

of course it's only a matter of time before some moron lets their moron kid go around with explosives, and ends up killing someone, ruining it for everyone...

>fireworks story time
>a couple years ago we were waiting in a parking lot before a fireworks show
>some kids were lighting off roman candles and mortars
>pretty sure they were unsupervised
>of course, being idiots, they neglected to make sure the surface the mortar tube was on, was flat
>one of the mortar tube tips over after they light it
>shell comes shooting out right at us, probably flew less than a foot over the roof of the car
>shell explodes behind us right smack in the middle of a group of young kids
>kids freak out, but don't think anyone got hurt
>parents are super POd
>morons got the F out of there pretty quick
>>
>>1008216
Brit here we used to set fireworks off in phone boxes when were kids.
>>
>wake up one morning
>look out front window while drinking coffee
>FBI and cop cars everywhere in the cul de sac
>cops be wheeling out 50 gallon drums of stuff
>sip
>well looks like they caught onto Jeff's yearly 4 of July firework bonanza.
>>
>>1008252
whats in the drums?
>>
>>1008263
Compounds to make fireworks.
>>
>>1008122
Damn it. I was really hoping that was real. I would have followed the fuck out of those instructions.
>>
File: wec.jpg (79 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wec.jpg
79 KB, 480x360
>>1008071
Had some misspent youth making home cooked blackpowder and fireworks
Mortars suck

Don't make mortars
>>
>>1008282
it's not that difficult, just do the opposite of what the warnings on the label say to do
>>
>>1008071
bump
>>
stupid people with fireworks story thread?

>be going down highway
>might have been on 4th after firework show
>see sparks in the car in the next lane
>idiots are using 2L bottles to shoot bottle rockets out of a moving vehicle
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.