[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK /diy/, I need your help. I have 2 freezers from a rental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_9746.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9746.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
OK /diy/, I need your help.

I have 2 freezers from a rental company. I want to get 1 working.

They cut some of the wiring up.

I dont know how to rewire it properly, not sure what goes where, ya know?

Help me please! I'll put up pics of both, heres one.
>>
File: IMG_9747.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9747.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
second freezer
>>
File: IMG_9745.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9745.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
Heres the schematics info from the side of the freezers.
>>
Man, you got the schematic. If you can't site it up properly based on that, you probably shouldn't be fooling with electric....
>>
>>1005120
This.
That being said, the diagram on the left is the one you should be looking at. The cylinder with the two wires coming off it on the left marked compressor is actually the capacitor. Other than that just match it wire for wire
>>
We need pics of where the green wire meets the compressor. I'm cant quite see but it looks like you're missing the bit that switches the capacitor out to start it.
>>
>>1005309

Maybe I'm a derp but doesnt the second picture show where the green wire connects to the compressor?
>>
>>1004851
op looks like the PTC and overload protector are missing
>>
>>1005656
btw those comppressors dont need start capacitor so i dont know why there's one in there. it doesn't even show in the diagram
>>
>>1005657
the first thing you have to do is write the code in the comppresor, go to the store and buy the PTC and protector
>>
>>1005427
Need to see it face on
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.