[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, my car has this kind of sun roof, it is possible to mod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: carbon fiber sunroof.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
carbon fiber sunroof.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
Sup, my car has this kind of sun roof, it is possible to mod it so it completely comes out?
>>
File: SkyroofLS.jpg (27 KB, 738x340) Image search: [Google]
SkyroofLS.jpg
27 KB, 738x340
>>1003347
It just opens a little bit, I would like to turn it into something like this
>>
>>1003347
>it is possible to mod it so it completely comes out?

Yes of course.
The problem is you personally dont have the skills to do it.
>>
>>1003357
;_;
>>
>>1003347
you gotta 'tilt' sunroof.
you want a 'tilt and slide' sunroof

modding, or adding, slide to an existing tilt only, fuggedit - but where you may get lucky, depending on model, etc - maybe able to reuse exsiting tilt frame to mount a tilt and slide model, see:

http://www.clubgti-sussex.co.uk/article/Sunroof/Sunroof.htm

thats swapping a VW tilt for an Audi tilt and slide, but, they all the same size, manufacturer, etc. I doubt 100% there is any way of converting existing, and fitting a new tilt and slide or swapping for slide only that is not 100% the same size, etc. - carry an umbrella, that dont usually end well.
>>
>>1003358
Probably the first meme i've ever paused to bitch about but... would it be possible to either not use that shit lightly, or maybe knock it off altogether?

I think you're missing the whole point of sad Pepe. He ceases to be sad if he's dead. Where's the humor in that?
>>
>>1003347

the 90's called, they want their car back.
>>
>>1004074
Sunroofs are standard in so many cars now its not funny
>>
>>1004074
The 20's called they want their joke back
>>
>>1004134
cite one source of anyone in the 1920's using that fucking joke, shitbag.
>>
>>1004284
>implying you can cite stuff from the 20s

The internet didnt exist back then
>>
Hey, so... I have access to Gm and Chrysler/jeep/dodge/ram repair manuals, parts diagrams, and part numbers.

Ask me anything. Include the the last 8 digits of your VIN number, and ill give you the documentation you ask for. Im not too wise on actually fixing stuff, but i can give you parts numbers, bulletins, and official repair instructions.

Fair warning: Chrysler vins give me the name of the titled owner.

Also: VINS are not required. Give me the make, year, engine size, transmission and i should be able to get damn close. (Pick up trucks without Vin accuracy are the bane of my damn existence.)
>>
>>1004074
Its a Hyundai Accent 2000
>>
>>1004313
But its a hyundai ;_; not a chrysler, It's my first car and I am a third worlder
>>1003367
Thank you
>>
>>1004287
>needing the internet to cite things
Chrissakes, anon. Crack a book.
>>
File: 1464246440178.gif (136 KB, 350x237) Image search: [Google]
1464246440178.gif
136 KB, 350x237
>>1004043
Anon, we need to talk. I think you may have grown too old to use this website. Have you considered the popular alternative of Reddit? You will be missed, but think it's time.
>>
>>1004287
Archives of 1920s and earlier books exist now and many of interest to /diy/.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.