[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Anon's, I have a question about a LG window AC and figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1461848076074.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461848076074.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
Hey Anon's, I have a question about a LG window AC and figured I would try here.. does anybody know the thread size of the drip fitting/plug that sticks out the back? I need a replacement and want to get the right size and add some tubing to it.

Stupid question I know, I Googled and couldn't find shit.
Thanks
>>
>>1000688
>I really like california and I do not know why

You could try to measure the diameter and then guess on the thread spacing

Or you could guess small and silicone the parts together, just be careful not to plug it.
>>
>>1000688
I tried a 1/4 thread fitting and it was to small, somebody said it might be 3/4''. I need to stop the leaking soon it's pissing all over the place and my neighbor is going to start bitching again
>>
>>1000694
1/4" to 3/4" is a big difference.

Maybe you meant to type 3/8"?
>>
>>1000700
I tested the 1/4'' and I know that isn't it, here are a few pics from another LG AC they appear to be the same size holes any rough guess on size?
>>
File: measure-ruler.jpg (13 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
measure-ruler.jpg
13 KB, 300x225
>>
File: diameter.jpg (93 KB, 695x496) Image search: [Google]
diameter.jpg
93 KB, 695x496
>>1000722
>>
>>1000722
>>1000723
If I had access to the AC I would've measured it in the first place thanks for the great help.
>sage
>>
>>1000729
>saging your own thread

How are you going to install something on it if you do not have access to it?

#ThinkBe4UPost
>>
>>1000731
>have access to it
For the next week, no.
>>
>>1000688
I love the golden State!
>>
>>1000736
So wait a week, measure it, then do it.
>>
>>1000694
Window units are supposed to drip. Normal operation causes a ton of condensation, and it has to drain out the back.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.