[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fetish clarification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Hello /d. I come here asking for advice for my fetish, which is femdom. I'll describe it better, because sometimes it's really complicated.

I don't know if advices are a thing here, but I thank anyone who reads through this in advance.

I'm a young male (20s), fairly tall, fit and overall masculine. No sexual or physical problems.

I don't like violent femdom, nor humiliation of any kind, or cbt so i think it's gentle femdom, but not quite.

Anyway, i don't like the idea of being an emasculated, totally passive shota. I am, and i like the idea of being, physically stronger than a woman.

I like when a woman dominates not through violence or through her age (in the case of shota/gentle femdom). I like petite (i mean normal/smaller-than-me, and not loli) women dominating men through seduction, trickery, drugging, tying, or blackmail (this last one gets me off at least in doujins, not irl, i find it terrifying)

Plus, one of the thing i've discovered is that i like the idea of the process of a (relatively young and not whorish) woman becoming dominant, not the dominance given for granted with the male totally subservient.

I like something like a woman turning the tables and becoming the active partner (physically too, even if it's nonsense, because it would require the man to give up his high ground to just stay there passive, but not losing the chance to just het up and fuck her, but ).

Maybe i like the idea of being the one who gets the attention? Specifically, i like the idea of the woman concentrating on my body (benis :DD), loving it. Thus, i like penis milking, handjobs, etc.

Oh, also a level-drain fetish i guess. For those who can get the reference, i liked Lencubus from MGQ.
>>
>>6899397

Oh, just to add some details: I like the idea of orgasm denial (almost chastity, but mainly teasing and denying), but this doesn't change what i said above.
>>
It's still gentle femdom. You're just a tsundere about it.
>>
File: 1458903626026.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458903626026.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>No sexual or physical problems.

>I don't like violent femdom, nor humiliation of any kind, or cbt so i think it's gentle femdom, but not quite.

>Anyway, i don't like the idea of being an emasculated, totally passive shota. I am, and i like the idea of being, physically stronger than a woman.

It would be totally ok if any of these were true, anon.

Follow your dreams. Female domination is pure magic.
>>
>>6899397

i thought she was fisting the urethra of a giant dick and had her arm in it up to her ellbow
>>
>>6899456

Not quite, we should find another name for this kind of immature, "becoming" femdom.

Gentle femdom is boring desu
>>
the sort of femdom you described seems like the normie kind that any regular guy secretly fantasizes about desu.
>>
>>6899397
We should maintain a "fetish clarification" page, like a wiki. For science.
>>
>>6899397

Seems like you like it when the woman takes the initiative, showing you that she wants sex and attention but won't simply wait for you to give it. From what I am gathering, it is less fendom and more active women that you like where she won't wait around for you to make the first move.
>>
>>6899397
i like it when they wear multiple erotic outfits instead of just being naked . i have found this in different tags from hipnosis to ntr to milf but im not sue if there is an specific name for it.
>>
>>6900266

Why not just "girldom" or "cutedom?" Or maybe "sukidom," as in loving-dom?
>>
>>6899397
Let's go with another since this one got clarified.

Futa: latent hidden homosexuality.

Now that we've cleared that one, too, we should look to yet another one.
Which one?
>>
>>6899397
What you like is called "vanilla kink," anon. Don't worry, you're still young, you'll grow out of it.
>>
Can someone explain why we like goo /slime girls?
>>
A lot of OP's descriptions fit me too, but there's no proper term for disliking when the guy is a naive shota / doormat, besides trying to exclude shota from searches. Sometimes searching for muscle helps. And there's no single term for liking when a "weaker" woman establishes dominance over a "stronger" man. I tend to search for younger seme, seduction, kouhai.

I always associated "gentle femdom" with loving relationships and defying gender roles, so I'm not sure that's the word, I'd just say light femdom if it doesn't include the hard stuff.
>>
>>6902704
how about this ?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.