[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I have a wish fetish.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
I think I have a wish fetish.
>>
File: the wanderer.jpg (187 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
the wanderer.jpg
187 KB, 760x596
>>6892304
>>
>>6892316

>I wish that any being that attemtps to seriously harm me will become my lifelong slave instead.
>>
>>6892325
Then he cuts off your legs, and THEN he grants your wish. Just wish to be able to manipulate your body in any way you want. He cuts your legs off, you just make new ones. Plus you can be like Lemonfont's shapeshifter afterwards.
>>
>>6892304
Lucky, I wish I had one...
>>
>>6892325
>>6892316
>>6892703
"I really wish you wouldn't cut my legs off."
>>
I love this kind of stuff, there isn't enough of it
>>
>>6892304
See, I just want to be the dickish genie. My wish would be to be asshole-genie-besties with the genie.
>>
File: 1446840651035.jpg (146 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1446840651035.jpg
146 KB, 1000x563
>>6892304
Yeah, but /r/equests do not belong in /d/, you are supposed to populate the thread you start.

With that said, I absolutely love 1001 nights aethetics and myths.
You could just post some bellydancers/harem girls.
>>
>>6892304
I've always found the traditional "genie twisting your wishes " thing to be very erotic.
>>
>>6894633
I highly doubt it but is there any name for this sort of setup, with a regal/muscled dude looking satisfied or smug while girls are cuddling up to him?

Closest I suppose it'd be to is 'harem' but that usually just entails girls in those specific types of outfits or loads of girls in one image.
>>
>>6894633

>bitches, bitches everywhere.

>but not a dick to fuck with.
>>
>>6895008

Harem worship?
>>
>>6892304

I love content where the protagonists gets his hands on a nigh omipotent macguffin and uses it to fullfill all kinds of impossible fetishes and sexy scenarios
>>
>>6894938
Wish corruption threads used to be a thing
>>
>>6895305

They still come up from time to time.
>>
>>6895414
The problem is that maybe five out of any given thread are actually creative and the rest are just "Something entirely specific to my list of fetishes happens to you".
>>
File: i wish for big perfect breasts.jpg (77 KB, 1234x167) Image search: [Google]
i wish for big perfect breasts.jpg
77 KB, 1234x167
>>6897192
the ones when the trend first started were pretty decent because thought was put into the corruption. now they're just, well.
>>
http://www.mcstories.com/DjinnBoy/DjinnBoy.html
>>
>>6902647
holy fuck thank you for that
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.