[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amazon Buying Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1417307358089.jpg (79 KB, 409x677) Image search: [Google]
1417307358089.jpg
79 KB, 409x677
Hey guys.

Long time male gay sub here with an influx of amazon cash. 'round 40 bucks to spend and i want something sexy. Unfortunately i don't have Any ideas. The one thing i have going for me is that if i buy it from amazon, i can get it from a nearby locker so none but me will see it.

Oh, and non-lewd suggestions accepted as well. In the meantime, thread about sexy bondage.
>>
At least tell us what sort of shit you already have. Other than that, get a vibrating dildo and/or plug. If it's the dildo then get one with decent length so you can ride it, if it's the plug then I recommend an inflatable one so you don't have to buy a new toy if you want to move up a size. I found this
https://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-Vibrating-Inflatable-Anal/dp/B00B5Q28DU/ref=sr_1_7_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466368584&sr=1-7
on amazon, but I haven't used it so I can't say if it's good.
>>
Should have said. Literally nothing owned. Used to have some plugs but they vanished off the face of the earth, and i've been trying to get a small collection that's not a hundred bucks per cock.
>>
>>6883003
First off, a bidet or enema is essential, for hygiene reasons. Only scat fetishists wants shit on their dick/toys, and it makes clean up easier.

If you have a boyfriend then just buy some rope, a vibrating plug of decent size, a bullet or two, and some tape, then get him to tie you up, fill you, and tape the bullets on nipples(unless clamped)/cock. Ball gag optional, but I recommend a ring gag so you can beg him to let you out properly.

If you're by yourself, then I again recommend vibrating plugs and dildos. Inflatable plugs means that you can get fun out of them for longer, even when they don't fill you like they used to. Dildos are better if they're longer, so you can ride them properly. Nipple clamps are fun, as are nipple suckers. If you don't like the idea of inflatable things up your ass, then just get a plug starter set. I'd recommend to get something you can wear while walking about without worrying about it slipping out. Again, vibration is the best thing ever and anything you get should be vibrating.
>>
Get the vibrating ass anchor, it'll make you cum every time
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.