[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feed and care for your pet giantess?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 794114bb1e6241c572d95b6e6dec9e24.jpg (917 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
794114bb1e6241c572d95b6e6dec9e24.jpg
917 KB, 1200x1200
How would you feed and care for your pet giantess?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (217 KB, 639x923) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
217 KB, 639x923
>She eats all the food in your house
>Spend your entire pay-cheque on her next meal
>She eats you next because you can't feed her
>>
The hope is that the same reality-bending principles which allow her to exist at all, also allow her to exist without the typical food necessary for a creature of that size

She already violates the Square-Cube law, she can violate the laws of cellular biology while she's at it

Though preferrably she'd somehow find human semen incredibly tasty and nutritious
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 850x874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 850x874
If I'm gonna have to support her it would take up a ton of resources, so she's gonna have to work for an income in some job that requires her size and strength.
>>
>>6881701
>Not eating all the food in your house
>Then everything else in your house
>Then your house
>Then anything and everything else you own/can buy with your remaining money
>Then and only then does she eat you
>>
>own an entire farm specifically for giantess waifu
>build a giant keyboard with a theater sized projecter to keep giantess waifu educated and entertained
>live near freshwater lake for hydration
>design giant bath sponge and produce massive amounts of cleaning chemicals to keep giantess waifu clean
>design giant toothbrush and produce tons of toothpaste
>have tailors produce massive clothes for her
>get money for all this by revealing her existence to the public and having the government give tax-payer money in exchange they can study her.
>>
I'd use her as a farm tool aid. She could plow a field in minutes. Just travel from farm to farm saving them millions in material and work hours. Use that money for her needs.
>>
>>6881706
>>6882114
A mixture of these two
>>
>>6881692
Honestly I'd have her swallow me alive, then she'll be someone else's problem, cause it will end up like that anyways.
>>
>>6882114
>design giant toothbrush
>not hopping in her mouth and cleaning it yourself
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.