[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird, Obscure, Japanese Dreams. Help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: CRATER.gif (949 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
CRATER.gif
949 KB, 500x269
Hello all, this is going to be a long, confusing post, so buckle up.

So, the first dream, takes place in some Japanese apartment complex, specifically one section of a room (Living room + Kitchen). It seems to have some weird eighties or nineties vintage vibe to it. Basically, I'm part of an obscure Japanese noise band, who.. Kills cockroaches, and smears them on themselves? As some sort of ritual? There's a Woman (Which I believe plays in later on), one larger built type, and one slender man, all of them Asian, presumably Japanese. That was all there was to it, before I woke up. This was basically the start of these dreams.

Anyways, here is where things get weird, if it wasn't weird enough.

So, I've been having a recurring dream lately (About two to three times). It's in a small apartment room, about the same one from the previous dream, but it has no doors, and only one window, with outside being pitch black. It's pretty dark, a few lamps, with one spot-light type of fixture in the middle, beaming down on presumably the same Woman of the previous dream, and she seems oddly terrified. I'm breaking lamps in the room, for what reason I do not know, but I climb atop her bunk bed, and then I turn my head behind me, and see a face. A face of pure, fucking, terror. What it is, I do not know, but in my dream, he went simply as, the Banana Man. I'm not shitting, no fucking games, Banana Man. He had large, oddly squared teeth, no lips, big black alien-esque eyes, and I could not see the rest of his face. He faded in to the shadows, before crawling on all fours (At inhuman speeds mind you), and began violently attacking the woman, clad in a skin tight yellow onesie. At this point, I pounced from above, but then, his head turned completely around to face me (Like an owl), before sliding out from under me, and I awoke. I do not remember being terrified when I woke up, more just confused.

Help.
>>
I've been having strange dreams too. Like traveling to another dimension. I can't help ya. But I'm here too wondering many things about these dreams.

If you ever see Banana-man again, lucidly ask him if you can see his chiquita sticker. He will be defeated.
>>
>>6801888

I was half expecting something related to futa or whatever the fuck to come about as this was posted in /d/ but nope.

Relax man, you're fine. Don't psyche yourself out. Tell him to do the bananamancer dance next time.
>>
>>6801888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.