[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ORCS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 33
File: 001.jpg (862 KB, 1200x1350) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
862 KB, 1200x1350
>>
File: 002.jpg (820 KB, 1200x1350) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
820 KB, 1200x1350
>>
File: 003.png (510 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
003.png
510 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 004.gif (580 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
004.gif
580 KB, 464x464
>>
File: 005.jpg (862 KB, 1200x1408) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
862 KB, 1200x1408
captcha was pie.

Would you consider a quiche a type of pie, because captcha does.
>>
File: 006.jpg (476 KB, 1000x775) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
476 KB, 1000x775
I don't know though.

I guess anything with a bottom crust could be considered a pie, after all pizza is considered a pie.
>>
File: 007.jpg (273 KB, 1280x1599) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
273 KB, 1280x1599
Speaking of pie.

wild hairy vag is rare represented on orcs (unlike in this pic) and it is something I figure that would be more common place.

Maybe people are averse to hairy cunts from an artistic standpoint.
>>
>>6785661
quiche =/= pie
>>
>>6785664
Body hair is additional work that is often perceived as unnecessary, which is why it's rarely ever drawn compared to hairless bodies
>>
>>6785664
or a masturbatory standpoint
>>
File: tumblr_noe2sod5y21r7h611o4_1280.jpg (577 KB, 947x1150) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noe2sod5y21r7h611o4_1280.jpg
577 KB, 947x1150
>>
>>6785664
Honestly I've not even a problem with a bit of hair but that is disgusting.
>>
>>6785664
That pussy is amazing. It makes me want to bury my face in it and deeply inhale the smell of her sweat and musk.
>>
>>6785664
What I enjoy most is being able to see and mentally trace the natural the lines , creases , and contours down there, if all the visible skin is 100% blocked/burried under a giant unbreachable, un passable, wall of hair, then you can't see that. I do love hair though just as much as I love adoring the other fine features and land marks to!
>>
>>6785654
>>6785661
Is anybody here into roleplay? I'd love to play as an orc from one of these pics with somebody
>>
>>6785654
>>
>>6790690
>>
>>6790691
>>
>>6790695
>>
>>6790697
>>
>>6785664
And then hairy-fags like me don't get anything...
>>
>>6790697
>>6790702
I like this.
>>
>>6790697
>>6790702
Should've named it killing_monsters.
>>
>love female orcs
>artists barely do any artwork on the subject

Fuck my life.
>>
>>6790473
I'm game!
>>
>>6788666
This is from the comic Alfie by InCase. (http://g.e-hentai.org/g/925288/f4d976ccfd/)
>>
>>6792270
Nope.
That was atcually a sketch for a comission.

Alfie is all about midgets.
>>
>>6790702
I want into that world.
>>
>>6790473
>>6792200

As am I, if you don't mind a threesome
>>
I wish I saw more artwork of female orcs getting raped.
Seeing really powerful women and physically strong women getting raped like that, really, REALLY turns me on
>>
File: 1442865624741.jpg (771 KB, 1250x743) Image search: [Google]
1442865624741.jpg
771 KB, 1250x743
>>6788666
>>
File: Forcs on elf.jpg (173 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
Forcs on elf.jpg
173 KB, 850x637
Is futa ok?

>>6792656

I'm mostly a femdom fag but I know that feel very well.

I dont have any pics but this might interest you:

https://www.literotica.com/s/manifest-fantasy-ch-01
>>
>>6792656
>>6792893
Thr three of us should learn how to draw and do our own artwork because quite frankly, I dont think this will ever become a big thing.

Fuck, a year has passed and Im still waiting from some artwork or even SFM on Zarya from Overwatch but nothing big has been made yet.
>>
File: Katiethemoo-387463-Ride_Em.jpg (318 KB, 1274x1313) Image search: [Google]
Katiethemoo-387463-Ride_Em.jpg
318 KB, 1274x1313
>>
File: 1429862212359.jpg (376 KB, 1800x2200) Image search: [Google]
1429862212359.jpg
376 KB, 1800x2200
>>6785655
>>6785654
>artist/writer keeps hinting that there's a pregnancy coming after all this
>still has yet to depict it
All I want is a fecund, muscle-bound orc
>>
>>6793263
Cant wait to see dem orcs on that Warcraft movie.

Never played the game, but it looks good.
>>
>>6793263
Keep us posted!
>>
File: Truth of videogame movies.png (51 KB, 548x1874) Image search: [Google]
Truth of videogame movies.png
51 KB, 548x1874
>>6793269
>Never played the game, but it looks good.
>>
>>6793647

This is so dead accurate that I almost want to cry
>>
>>6794254
Remember when Blizzard was arguably the best game dev company in existence?

It's terribly sad to see them go from "It'll be done when it's done" to full-on casual-mode everything and "customer service is higher priority than good game design".
>>
>>6794319
Compared to EA & Ubisoft, they're saints.
>>
>>6792966
daaamn

fuckin hot
>>
I legit just had a dream about an Elven princess getting knocked up by an orc, if y'all want, when I get off work, I can write it out for y'all
>>
>>6794729
>if y'all want

Cut the crap and POST IT, DAMN YOU!
>>
>>6794658

They're starting to get there along with Bethesda, especially after Fallout 4's shitty optimization
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCgluVD0Aw
>>
>>6795253 K

Young Illina rested her her head against her desk. She was tired. Tired of being told what to do, who to follow, what to care about. Her father had his kingdom, and wanted to help expand it, pushing the young Elf towards a neighboring prince, in hops of her loosening up to the though of marrying into the other family to open relations.

The prince fell madly in love with the young Ilina. She however found him appalling in every way .Elves have never been known to be big, by any facet, but that's what the princess wanted.

Someone big. Someone burly and strong. She shivers as her mind drifts to her perfect man. Muscular, almost eight feet tall in her mind, but even she knows that's a bit ridiculous. Her hands move to grip at her skirt. Big in every way. And dominant. Someone to hold her down and rut her.

She tosses her head back and groans out before standing and walking to her door. She glances over her shoulder and struts out, long blond hair bouncing behind her.

She could have any man wrapped round her finger with her looks. A large bust and wider hips. A flat belly, milky white skin with a soft tan on her arms and legs. Long golden hair that stops just above her plump rear. And those eyes. Her bright emerald eyes that could pierce even the most hateful man's heart.

She walked through the halls of her father's castle, she knew where she was going, but any time she passed a guard she had to make a detour towards the library or the castle kitchen as to not rouse suspicion as the where she was going.

She finally made her way to the back exit slipping away towards the forest. She knew well of a clearing that let her relax and get away from her responsibilities. She walked barefoot through the underbrush, hopping over roots and past bushes till she made her way to the empty grass field. She walked to one of the trees on the rim of the circular clearing and sat back, her back slowly rubbing along the bark.
>>
>>6795694 (Cont)
As she reached the base, her eyes shot open. Her shirt was sticking to the tree. She slowly looked up and found slashes and gashes marking the tree, sap leaking out. She took a slow shaky breath and looked around, knowing well that the cuts were fresh. “A bear maybe” She thought before standing and facing the tree. She slowly reached out and felt the gashes.

They were smooth, not ragged like claws. They were either sword or axe marks. She looked passed the tree into the thick forest, her heart starting to pound before she heared the steps behind her. She quickly spun round, placing herself against the tree again.

The large green figure stepped towards her, a bloodied axe dangling from his hands. He continued to slowly step forward, each step letting out an audible thud. The young princess wouldn’t be able to fight, she needed to run. She glanced left and right quickly before back to the orc. She starts to turn to the left before a loud thump echoed out in front of her. She goes rigid before slowly turning to find the axe embedded in front of her feet, the orc still holding tight onto the handle. He had a wide stride, she was already face to face with him.

He was tall, at least seven foot, if not more. He wore no shirt, his massive, muscular chest on display, sweat dripping down to his belt. His nose pushed back in that piggish, orc way, two teeth jutting up just under it from his lower teeth. He snorts out and lets the axe go, stepping even closer to Illina.

“P-please. D-don’t hurt me. My father, he… he’s powerful, he can pay you anything you wa-” His hand slams hard against the tree, the green fist tightly balled. She quickly silences herself. His hand moves to open, and gently run across her cheek. Her closed his eyes as he did so. His rough fingers dragging along her soft skin. She whimpers as her touches her.
>>
>>6795699 (Cont)

“Kneel.” He growls, his bass heavy voice echoing out from his chest. She hesitated before quickly dropping to her knees. She looked up to him. He was so tall… so big. She blushed and shook her head. He was still an orc, after all, and she would never… would she? She swallowed hard as her reached down to grab at her long hair, tugging it up sharply. She winced out, reaching up to grab at her hair being tugged upward, pulling her neck straight.

“Elvish bitch.” He snarls, slowly leaning a bit farther over. He digs the axe out of the ground. “Don’t act as though the whole damned world doesn’t know who you are, princess.” He lifts the ex, resting it over his broad shoulders. “Give me one good reason not to behead you now.”

Her eyes dart around the field before she closes her eyes and thinks. Her mind darting around for a reason before she mumbled something.

“I didn’t hear you princess? Does that mean I should kill you, huh?” He slowly lifts the axe, straightening his back. “Very well then.”

“I’m a virgin!” She screams out just as he grips the hilt tighter. Tears drip from her eyes from pain and fear. “I...I’m a virgin.” She slowly looks up to him as he tilts his head.

“And?” He asks, “Is that all, the only reason not to kill you, is because you are a virgin?” he snorts and shakes his head. “Why should I care ‘bout that?”
>>
>>6795710 (Cont)
She takes a deep shaky breath before finally swallowing her pride. “Y...you could take that from me. My virginity, i...in return, I keep my life.” She says shakily. The orc tilts his head and slowly smiles.

“I don’t kill you, and I get to fuck you once?” He laughs a roaring laugh, “Tell you what, you come back to this grove, once a week. In return, me an’ my boys won’t storm your castle, and murder everyone you ever loved.” She sharply inhales, her eyes shooting open, tears dripping from her eyes before she quickly nods. He laughs out, slamming the axe into the tree above her. Her spreads his legs and lets some slack through her hair. He looks down to her expectedly. “Take off my pants.” He snaps. She nods.

Slowly she reaches up, her heart slamming, a knot in her throat. Was she really doing this? She grabbed the rough leather belt and slowly began to untwist and unhook it. When she does she grabs the pants and slowly pulls them down, curly black hairs slowly coming into view. She pauses for a moment, looking up to him.

He tugs up on her hair and she winces out, gripping the hem of his pants tighter before slowly pulling them farther down, watching the thick green shaft come to view. She shivers seeing the base of the orc’s massive cock. She continues to pull down his bottoms, passing his heavy balls and continuing down past another two inches of semi hard cock before finding the head poking free of his foreskin.
>>
>>6790473
I'd love to, but how?
>>
>>6795726 (cont)

She looks up to him as she lets his bottoms drop down to his boots. Her smiles down at her and tugs her hair forward, her head following till her cheek was pressed firmly against the thick organ. Before he gave a bit more slack to lean back. The thick musk fills her nostrils, sending shivers up and down her spine. She reaches up and takes the massive orbs into her left hand, her right slowly wrapping around the base. She squeezed gently, feeling the semi firm flesh fill her hands.

She had read a few books pertaining to this and running back through her mind, she slowly begins to drag her hand up the shaft to the head before sliding back down. Her stomach was in her throat as she watched the already massive prick grow longer, thicker, harder. Something in her mind moved her closer in. Fear in the back of her mind, slowly being pressed back by curiosity.

“Taste it.” He said, a bit of malice fading from his voice. Her eyes jerked up before he gave her hair a little tug. She slowly opened her mouth, her soft lips parting, the tip of her tongue slipping free. She hesitated, the musky air around it coating her tongue.

The tip of her tongue was coated with salty sweat as it tapped the base of his cock. She pulled away for a moment before leaning back in, letting more of her tongue press against the hardened prick. She slowly slid it left and right more and more of her tongue pouring free till she was lapping at the base. He let out a low groan of pleasure.
>>
>>6795751 (cont)

She continues lapping at the base, her tongue soon wandering lower to lick and lap at his balls. Musky, salty sweat coating it before she pulled away, finding herself short of breath, heat running through her body, starting at her chest. Her hand still gently stroking the cock. Slowly she brings it down, pointing the massive swollen head towards her face. A small bead of pre glistening resting on his urethra.

She leans in, licking the head with the flat of her tongue, tasting the fare saltier precum, and dragging a long moan from the orc. She was wet, her slip dripping and staining the cotton panties she had on.

The rousing elf’s tongue has pushed the orc too far, his cock twitching in the air. He wasn’t going to wait any longer. He tugged her hair forward, stepping back, tossing the girl to the ground. Her quickly moved behind her, pushing her head against the grass before reaching under her skirt. She squirmed a bit, fear quickly jumping back into her mind for a brief moment.

Her grabbed at the hem of her panties, tugging back hard. The panties made it to her knees before splitting down the center, ripping free of her body. His hand stayed firmly planted on the back of her head as he tossed her skirt up just far enough for her plump rear to be displayed.

He grabbed her right leg, pushing it out, her left leg following suit, spreading open to reveil her tight pink slit, moisture dripping from it down her thighs. He hooked his knees outside her hips, his cock head pressed against her tight, wet cunt. She squirmed a bit more under him. He responded by gripping her hair with his left hand, driving the palm of his right against her backside with a loud thwack.
>>
>>6795768 (cont)

She squealed out, arching her back as the pain shoots through her right asscheek. He grips his cock and presses the swollen head against her hairless slit, pushing in slowly. Her virgin pussy slowly spreads around his massive head. She moans out, in a mix of pain of pleasure as he tugs her hair back. Her tight hole spreads wider and wider till it finally opens wide enough for him to slam in, her virginity gone in an instant as his balls slap against her clit.

He wastes no time, his hips quickly slamming his massive orcish cock in and out of her drooling elven slit, nearly every inch sliding free before being slammed back in. She rolls her head to the ground, her stretched pussy aching in pain. She was convinced she was going to hate it, till her body started to rock back against him, pleasure now shooting through her widened slit. She moans out.

He tugs her hair back, her upper body lifting free from the ground as she leaned back with him, his hard chest pressing against her back. He thrust in short, rapid thrusts, just an inch or two pumping in and out each time as she writhed in pleasure. He turned her head to the right and forced his tongue into her mouth.

She sucked happily on his tongue as he bucked into her. She ground in small circles on the thick cock as her dropped her hair, his hands moved to squeeze her breasts through her shirt. Her pussy began to twitch as an orgasm started to build from the pit of her stomach. Her pulled away from her mouth and thrust a bit hard.

That was all that it took, to send her over the edge, crying in pleasure as her already tight pussy squeezes rhythmically around his cock, her body shaking down at the base of his prick. In turn, his cock throbs releasing his seed deep into the princesses royal, fertile, cunt, rope after rope shooting deep inside her, over, and over washing her walls with the thick, hot liquid as he groans out.
(anyone even fucking here?)
>>
>>6795785
I sure am. Keep going.
>>
>>6795785 (cont)

Slowly she slumps over, his cock slowly sliding free of her slit as she falls flat on the ground, her head rolling to the side. He leaned back, sitting on his heels as he huffed for air, sweat dripping from his brow. A moment passed before she slowly rolled over onto her back, running her cross her brow, flicking some sweat to the side. Her heart begins to pound again. He didn’t pull out. She’s probably going to get pregnant with an orcs child.

He looked up to the sky, still huffing before looking down to his victim. She’s since tossed her shirt to the side, and is pulling her skirt down past her knees. She tosses it atop her shirt before spreading her legs, reaching down to the pull her pussy open.

Pearl white jizz drips from the pink opening, her clit twitching, engorged with blood. “W-we’re not done yet, are we?” She asks through ragged breaths, her pussy twitching as more seed slowly drips down her taint.

She soon has her nails dragging down the orcs hard back as he thrusts into her again, cum squishing out around his balls shaft to his balls as he thrusts in over and over. She plants kisses all over his chest as he pounds away at her still sensitive slit.

His thick cock is gripped and pulled back in again and again by her hot, slick walls, dragging him in deep with each trust, his cock enveloped in pleasure, his mind in pure bliss alongside hers. She moans out with each and every thrust.

As the sun begins to set, her hole grips around him again as she cries out, followed in time by his own groans of orgasm, as he fills her with another load.
>>
>>6790697
>>6790702

Someone post the cute pic of a man and his orc wife with the man holding his little half-orc baby while the mom just sort of grins at them.
>>
>>6795799(Finale)

Slowly he rolls off of her, spent, his back hitting the ground with a thud. The sun is slowly setting down to the west as they two of them, huff, sweat dripping from their nude forms. What feels like hours pass before Illina slowly rolls over to face the orc.

“What do… What do I call you?” She asks. Her heart still slamming in her throat.

“Go’sharn.” He says with a grunt as he continues to stare at the purple sky, pink clouds slowly dragging across them.

“And… what do I call the child?” She asks, well ahead of him in thought. He doesn’t answer, instead, he slowly sits up, walking towards the axe in the tree, grabbing his pants that were left behind. He digs slowly slides them on, and walks to her offering a hand.

“Once a week, I expect you here.” He grunts. She takes his hand and tugs her to her feet. “The same time, every week.” He walks towards the forest.

Once a week, she goes to the forest clearing, and once a week, the orc has his way with her, never once pulling out. Four months pass, her stomach has began to swell with a half breed child. She has hidden it from everyone. She wears an engagement ring on her finger,the prince having proposed to her. She has yet to even see the prince nude. She leaves a note behind before leaving for the clearing.

“Father and Faust,” The note reads, “I am months pregnant with a half breed child. I’ll be leaving with it’s father soon, to live with him. He is an orc. Do not pursue. Do not persist. He owns me, as much as I want him. With love, Illina, a disgraced elf. A Orc’s breeding sow.” She leaves her ring atop the note, before leaving to the clearing.

(Hope you fucks liked it, if you didn't, sorry but at least I kept the thread alive for a bit. See y'all later)
>>
>>6795825
thanks it was great
>>
File: 1441390298731.jpg (287 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1441390298731.jpg
287 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: 1441674995647.jpg (592 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
1441674995647.jpg
592 KB, 850x637
>>
File: 1456933027040.jpg (256 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
1456933027040.jpg
256 KB, 900x1100
>>6796179
>>
>>6792893
>Is futa okay
>He asks on /d/
>>
>>6796181
Female orcs bro. Not males.
>>
File: 1440363993537.jpg (249 KB, 720x864) Image search: [Google]
1440363993537.jpg
249 KB, 720x864
>>6796793
oops, my bad
>>
File: 1441392840572.jpg (843 KB, 1200x1036) Image search: [Google]
1441392840572.jpg
843 KB, 1200x1036
>>6796880
>>
>>6796793
OP didn't specify
>>
>>6797212
You can snu-snu you males, breh.

Only females can do this >>6796886
>>
>>6797212
>>6797218
I mean, can't.
>>
>>6797212
B-but it's implied!
>>
>>6797218
I now very much want to see an image of a male orc getting snu-snu'd.

For science, of course.
>>
>>6797276
Orc material is very hard to get.
Orc on orc is even harder.
>>
>>6796886
>>6785655
>>6785654
I want to enjoy these, but

>That puny fucking male

It looks like he's never done a squat in his life.
>>
>>6797381

That's the point. How else are we supposed to self insert as him?
>>
>>6797381

>not liking big muscular women + average/skinny boys

shaking my head famalam
>>
>>6797538
It's hard to self insert as some pathetic dyel faggot.
>>
>>6797381
>>6796886
I personally prefer female orc on human female action. Wish there was more content.
>>
File: 1442957158924.jpg (1 MB, 2612x1507) Image search: [Google]
1442957158924.jpg
1 MB, 2612x1507
>tfw wanting to contribute to thread
>pics I have are either futa and/or solo
>>
File: 1392045611173.jpg (276 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1392045611173.jpg
276 KB, 1200x900
>>
File: 57110misc2.jpg (59 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
57110misc2.jpg
59 KB, 400x500
>>
>>6797381
But this is exactly why that pic is so cool.
She is domminating him both phisically and mentaly ( she was tryont to convert him to the ways of her horse, that she is the chief by the way)

>i know my text is full of typos but fuck it.
>>
File: 301071.jpg (808 KB, 1173x1280) Image search: [Google]
301071.jpg
808 KB, 1173x1280
>>
>>
>>6798117
Female orcs bro. Not males.
>>
Its orc pr0n really so rare that our entire thread got just 27 images? Or orc lovers that are just a few, therefore we dont have too much to post it.
>>
>>6798809
Orc threads used to have 2 or 3 full threads before people started running out of pics. Orc threads on /aco/ are generally pretty successful. I don't know what's wrong with this thread that no one seems to be joining in.
>>
>>6792896
there is a futa webm i think would you be interested in that?
>>
>>6798809
Good femorcs are hard to find, the VAST majority of it is disturbing amounts of muscle/hair or they have dicks bigger than my arm.
>>
>>6798907
YEEEEEEEEEEES!
>>
File: cant help it.jpg (30 KB, 415x248) Image search: [Google]
cant help it.jpg
30 KB, 415x248
>>6798923
Turns out I cant upload it
The file size is too big, but i CAN give you the address to go see it and download it for yourself give me a mo to find it
>>
File: 1392679423536.jpg (22 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1392679423536.jpg
22 KB, 398x500
>>6798923
Ok here it is
http://t--soni.tumblr.com/post/143445706661/futa-zarya-and-dva-hang-out-or
This should work, if not let me know and ill try and finagle something else for you.
>>
>>6798936
>>6798941
>Zarya
YEEEEEESSSS.
Finally! I tought nobody would use based Zarya to fuck tracer and the rest of the girls of that game.

Thank you anon. Thank you very much.
>>
>>6798944
So the link worked?
Sweet.
No problem man, any time.
>>
File: 1440600480745.jpg (286 KB, 1200x1125) Image search: [Google]
1440600480745.jpg
286 KB, 1200x1125
>>6798825
Probably since we're focusing on female exclusively. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
>>
File: 1456262800249.jpg (95 KB, 500x850) Image search: [Google]
1456262800249.jpg
95 KB, 500x850
>>6799546
>>
File: 1441650110827.jpg (406 KB, 850x951) Image search: [Google]
1441650110827.jpg
406 KB, 850x951
>>6799550
>>6798825
Also, there doesn't seem to be any orc thread on /aco/ either.
>>
>>6799553
sauce
>>
>>6793647
well, SOME of them are decent...
>>
>>6797548
Go find a full-length mirror; it's the ideal gf for the likes of you.
>>
>>6800180

How long did you have to search to find a picture so perfect for this thread?
>>
>>6800180
What the fuck is a Grey Knight doing fighting Orks? Isn't that the purview of the Deathwatch?
>>
>>6795811
shit, now I want to see that pic too
>>
>>6792896
>>6792896
Orangekissess.tumblr.com/tagged/over watch
This artist has some zarya, and they really love her so more in the future is very likely (all their other stuff is Steven universe or furry, but mostly muscle girls)
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.