[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dgg/ - /d/ Games General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: d5832e293649.gif (2 MB, 350x175) Image search: [Google]
d5832e293649.gif
2 MB, 350x175
old thread >>6723710

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq (embed)

>IRC:
irc.rizon.net
#/d/evs
>>
>>6730239
But last thread just reached page 8
>>
>>6730248
Retards are retards
>>
>>6730257
>editionshit
>frogshit
>greentextshit
You're not helping.
>>
>>6730270
Neither are you
>>
Anyone got version 0.3.18 of newlife?
>>
File: passages.png (269 KB, 1220x606) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
269 KB, 1220x606
Free Cities 0.6.3 up at freecitiesblog.blogspot.com, "On the Horizon." Monitor the demographic makeup of your arcology and adjust your business strategy based on its effects. Choose an appearance for your personal assistant. Check in with feminized or MILF slaves once they're thoroughly broken. Take advantage of improved spas, cellblocks, and schoolrooms. Watch capped Devotion boost low Trust, capped Trust boost low Devotion, and capped Devotion and Trust go into your Reputation instead. Regret wondering whether the weather in FC would ever matter. Finalize any of the fifteen fully realized future societies by making them the law. Achieve FC's most ridiculous reputation bonus yet: fully develop Ancient Egyptian Revivalism and have a Head Girl and a Concubine related to and married to each other.
>Pic is the game's story structure in Twine.
>Posting images with your /dgg/ discussion is helpful; it's cool when they're relevant, but even when they're not, they help creators create and help keep the janitors at bay.
>Tell me what you'd look for in a slave market, and I'll base an in-game slave buyer off that.
>>
File: 1372376214309.jpg (101 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
1372376214309.jpg
101 KB, 900x1273
>>6730397
Neat. Will report any bugs.
I look for cute, girlish XYs with slim figures, excellent faces, and functioning dicks.
>>
>>6730397
>Regret wondering whether the weather in FC would ever matter
Oh boy. I look forward to seeing what that means later.
>>
>>6730397
What the hell man. All I and maybe other anons wanted was exactly more opportunities to influence the arcology and it's citizens and you're even including that. Why can't you just stop being so good.

Also ooh, opportunity sighted.

My personal favorite slave-types are naturally very tall, plush/chubby, and maximized booty. The ideal is that more height means larger body and more butt to (literally; is /d/) bury self into, which is also why I'm also niffed at surgically enhanced height. There is a certain aesthetic to plastic butts but you might as well just turn them into a living doll and set them up as a prop as far as I'm concerned to their slave value.

Also shemales, but I'm speaking generally here for the sake of inclusion.
>>
>>6730397
>She'll bring citizens' slaves in for training in the background, making money based on how much extra time she has and how good she is at her job
Does this mean the old Trainer job event from a million versions back could make it back in? I was always rather fond of it.
>>
>>6730397

Praise dev!

>Tell me what you'd look for in a slave market, and I'll base an in-game slave buyer off that.

Herms with feminine faces and voices, big milky tits, and minimal balls (not gelded but withdrawn) - achieved with as little surgery as possible.

Beyond that, drastic surgical alterations (unnaturally thin waists, altered aureola, etc) usually a plus, with the possible exception of dental work.
>>
>>6730397

Suggestions for Slutty Quipao shoes, because having the same thing for all of them is lame and bound feet are super unsexy to begin with:

Flats = "A pair of traditionally-embroidered silk slippers"

Boots = "A pair of open-toed silk boots with a chained dragon emblazoned on them"

Heels = "A pair of shiny red stiletto high-heels"

Extreme heels can still be feet binding if that's really someone's thing?

(Posted this a few threads ago back when you were still dead)
>>
File: 1361172959867.png (919 KB, 1060x1513) Image search: [Google]
1361172959867.png
919 KB, 1060x1513
>>6730439
Seconded. Footbinding is about as sexy as a tumor.
>>
>>6730397
Fuuuck, it's time to update my shitty mod.
>>
>>6730400
>>6730417
>>6730431
You're all immortalized in FC as buyers, and unless you tell me otherwise, you're all 'good' buyers (e.g. you produce envy in slaves who want to be sold to you, too).

>>6730405
>Oh boy. I look forward to seeing what that means later.
FC: now capable of death spirals.

>>6730429
>Does this mean the old Trainer job event from a million versions back could make it back in?
I like this better than the trainer job, myself. It's out of focus at the moment, but with a well staffed setup you've got a a bona fide sadist breaking citizens' slaves, a dom schoolteacher beating sex skills into them, and kindly MILF healing them. Jackie P. Morgan, LLC: one stop, all your slave training needs.

>>6730417
>more opportunities to influence the arcology and it's citizens
All 15 pre-0.6.3 future societies have one law only. Now that the system is set up, I'll certainly include good ideas for additional endgame FS developments. The main limitation is that I don't intend to allow the PC to totally change who the citizens are (e.g., only futa slaveowners), since that would change too much assumed background stuff - which means massive recoding.

>>6730439
>>6730444
Sure. Not a fan of it myself.
>pic
Ink, cushy T&A, hint of asshole. 10/10
>>
>>6730397
I like petite, skinny slaves that are all natural with the "ripped" musculature for personal breeding purposes. A nice ass is a must but I prefer a smaller bust over the huge ones and I can't wait to make them pregnant over and over again and have them carry my child around.
>>
>>6730460
>you're all 'good' buyers (e.g. you produce envy in slaves who want to be sold to you, too)

Slaves sold to cannibals or waifufags don't seem to produce envy. Not saying they should, of course.
>>
>>6730460
Oh, I wasn't referring to the job itself but the event that was attached. Back when trainer was a thing, there was an even where you could sit in on the classes, and even have the trainer try to teach while you reamed her. I had a soft spot for that, since I would have my HG act as trainer a lot before I had a lot of slaves to manage, and so I'd get the event fairly often.
>>
>>6730460
>I promise FC won't turn into a full-blown erotic simulation; for that, you'll have to play Crusader Kings 2.
Free Cities 2 better be a full-blown erotic simulation or I'll be a little disappointed.
>>
>>6730460
I load a save from the previous version and every time i take a turn my money disappears and the word cash is red. Is this a conflict with previous slaves? I have over 2 mil btw.
>>
>>6730481
FC saves have never been compatible across versions. Or at least, not in a very long time
>>
>>6730482
Thanks for clearing that up, time to start over! (Fantastic game, by the way.)
>>
>>6730417
Still no possibility of doing anything with your kids beyond condemning them to slavery, though.
>>
>>6730505
Well, the priority is milfs and grannies. So, retirement facilities when?
>>
>>6730460
>>6730505
Not asking for loli/shota content, but after becoming renown enough it, could it be possible to set up a Crèche?
I mean, "Profesional" Slave training schools take in children for training, so once you reach a certain level we should be able to too.

Also, is it possible for our slaves to give birth to twins or higher?
If triplets get implimented Y'all gonna need new options for buying and fucking triplets, along with bonuses for whoring/entertaining with multiple siblings.
>>
>>6730505
would be good to express age them or something so they could be used in breeding, so you could breed the perfect whores or the perfect maids, or even inbreed a family into itself so horribly that you make horrible mutants.
>>
>>6730460
The new youth/maturity FS has it's checks backwards. Older girls give the youth boost and younger girls give the mature boost.
>>
File: preg 1176236870423.jpg (178 KB, 760x1158) Image search: [Google]
preg 1176236870423.jpg
178 KB, 760x1158
>>6730505

I don't want to see the kids available for sexual interactions, but I would like the game to have an "orphanage" facility that would let the master keep the kids of their slaves. In terms of justification, there's:

a) the master going into the slave-growing business, of the same kind the corporations deal in (and boosting related corp actions);
b) the master deciding to raise the next generation "right" for the prestige;
c) the master taking opulence to the next level ("even my slaves' kids are better off than your free citizens!");
d) the master secretly intending to give the kids a normal childhood instead, and footing the bill for it.

I think a single building the description (and in-game purpose) of which changes with the future society combination chosen by the master would give the game more depth. The kids would also be essential for the continuation of any and all wasteland tribes in FC's sequel, so I'm understandably concerned with keeping closer tabs on where any of mine end up.

(Threadly reminder to post relevant images so mods don't curtail out /d/iscussion.)
>>
>>6730460
Newfag here. Forgive me if this is a stupid question but does impregnating your slaves do anything besides the obvious 'being pregnant' stuff?

I want to know if the kids of slaves eventually join your retinue specifically. And if so, how long does that take?
>>
File: 1339115965561.png (694 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1339115965561.png
694 KB, 800x1200
>>6730460
In addition to the checks being backwards, I disagree with the 50/50 split between young and old. I think 25-34 shouldn't count for either.
>>
>>6730532
>The new youth/maturity FS has it's checks backwards. Older girls give the youth boost and younger girls give the mature boost.
Hotfixed, thanks. I used to get all worked up about shit like this. Then I read somewhere that the Saturn V had 99.9% parts reliability... meaning that 6,000 of its parts were expected to fail. I make so many changes this kind of crap is inevitable.

>>6730505
>>6730520
>>6730526
>>6730543
>>6730546
Sorry anons, characters under 18 don't belong in the same area code as my erotic game. Not happening.

>>6730546
>Forgive me if this is a stupid question but does impregnating your slaves do anything besides the obvious 'being pregnant' stuff?
Other than various physical effects, value maluses, and being paid for pregnancy in a properly upgraded dairy, not a lot. I should probably add mental effects for motherhood, particularly with the PC.

>>6730466
Included.

>>6730483
>Fantastic game, by the way.
Thanks anon!

>>6730514
>So, retirement facilities when?
I admit, I've fooled around with making turns a month to support stuff like this.

>>6730468
>Slaves sold to cannibals or waifufags don't seem to produce envy.
They should be producing disgust, actually.

>>6730554
>In addition to the checks being backwards, I disagree with the 50/50 split between young and old. I think 25-34 shouldn't count for either.
I agree, actually. The way it is now is a temporary workaround for boring reasons.
>this pic pleases FC Dev
>>
Finally completed a run there and back again in Whorelock's Revent. It definitely felt feature complete and was a lot of fun just as a dungeon crawling game. While there's plenty of different perks or perks that could be added to make the game more fun, I'd hope that most of Bedlam's focus goes into No Haven.
>>
>>6730564
>Sorry anons, characters under 18 don't belong in the same area code as my erotic game. Not happening.
That's not what I meant. I meant to ask if the children of slaves join your harem or whatever once they come of age. Judging by your answer I'd think not, which is a shame. Thanks for the reply though, and thanks again for this game. It's damn good.
>>
>>6729664
That sounds cute, I'd use it.
>>
>>6730564
Any chance of being able to assign a slave to your bodyguard like you do your headgirl?
Someone to help your bodyguard to relax and enjoy what little time she has off a week.
Or to be frankly honest... My bodyguard is always my waifu. I always want her to be as happy as possible and I think my, usually, sadist girl would enough having someone she can mold to her every whim rather than someone I just assign every week for her to pin down and rape when she feels like it.
>>
File: 1401514035442.jpg (739 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
1401514035442.jpg
739 KB, 1050x1050
>>6730564
Younger slaves apologize for being old when you talk about feelings, too.
>>
File: nippon.jpg (143 KB, 525x744) Image search: [Google]
nippon.jpg
143 KB, 525x744
>>6730564
Since you've got all these fancy ethnic clothes, is there any possibility of additional revivalist future societies? Like Edo Japan, the Ottoman Empire/Arab Caliphates, or Imperial China?
>>
>>6730564
To ensure you'll see and comment on that since I am particularly worried about the whole idea of societies, even if I'd like more developed customization and ability to prioritize certain content over other:
>>6730609
>>
>>6730520
>I mean, "Profesional" Slave training schools take in children for training
Yeah but they train them to be sex slaves. I want my kids to be skilled businessmen and mercenaries.
>>
>>6730579
Best leave it. Pedos can't conceive of anyone loving their children in a non-sexual way.
>>
>>6730397
My slaves I try to get as much brown hair blue eyed as possible or red hair green eye. Age is not an issue for me. They must be white. I don't like surgically altering them so I look for pretty and gorgeous. I'll use hormones and hormone enhancers to try to get them to go from attractive to pretty, but if I can't get enough of them to do that, I'll use the option to buy a custom slave. Also the end result of my slaves are the first tier of narrow waist, biggest lips possible using the growth injections, plush weight. 1000 CC breasts and an ass just big enough to count as a big ass. Also average height and high intelligence.
>>
>>6730627
tfw we'll never be able to breed a race of super soldiers
>>
File: Majalis-310356-Maid_to_Order.jpg (591 KB, 689x1024) Image search: [Google]
Majalis-310356-Maid_to_Order.jpg
591 KB, 689x1024
>>6730460

>>6730417 Anon Here, wasn't aware auction systems went further than a single line. This extends past the short description in place earlier. The most I would do with them as slaves other than the obvious sexual ones is set them up as maids mostly to keep up household appearance, and masturbate onto whatever on demand, see relevant image. Dom Maids x Trap Master is an interest of mine after all, although I only have the one thing by Ubanis to enjoy. I suppose the opposite would be the case per lore however...

As far as 'evil' goes, I'm also fond of collecting petite traps with good ass and setting them up as orally skilled virgin maids for the endowed and larger favored slaves. Although I usually can only do this late-game as my servant wing gets filled with all the reject slaves that are too useless to dose with drugs. I would also leave huge anal plugs inside of them since the virginity break doesn't trigger for them.
>>
>>6730630
Are you calling FC dev a pedo or insulting some other random anons here? Also, I wonder what you base your generalization on, especially since it seems to contradict actual research.
>>
>>6730668
The former, his behavior is pretty clear in this. Nobody else reacts so strongly to the presence of children.
>>
>>6730397
You mean themes or actual taste in potential slaves? Petite, fit with well-toned but not really "ripped" musculature and general tomboyish-but-cute theme, somewhat more nerdy, shy bookworms, slim and ethereal are what I'd like. Crazed, devoted sluts or understanding but seemingly emotionless servants if you want something less normal IRL.

I'd imagine average buyer of FC to be some powerful, rich person looking for some sex toy, arm candy or new experience. Crazed scientists buying slaves more like a meat to turn into their own products - exotic slaves, monstergirls or kinky abominations for the those rich and powerful as well as living incubators/genetic material donors with certain traits to create monsters for more mundane tasks - menial workers, soldiers etc

Agencies, paramilitary groups and cults looking for simple sex groups, labor force or potential servants/initiates (after brainwashing).

Basing buyers and organisations around certain paradigms and their goals would be better than making them about some single, particular trait, fetish or stylistic choice.
>>
>>6730564
Someone in the old /dgg/ thread just said that the Mega link leads to an empty folder.
Seems to be true.
>>
>>6730673
Then I am calling bullshit. He simply stated his local laws make it potentially problematic for him to add underage content - be it straight pedo or even jailbait - rather than reacting strongly or being particularly crazy about it.

Unless you have some other posts you can link where he shows such attitude and it mattering much, I suspect you just want to stir shit in the thread.
>>
File: 1358546054030.jpg (254 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
1358546054030.jpg
254 KB, 960x1200
>>6730564
>new quirks

Cool beans FCDev, but I just started a new game, and my starting slave generated with "masochist" for her Behavioral quirk, which is a bug on two levels.
>>
File: 1380636020544.png (185 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1380636020544.png
185 KB, 800x1000
Threadly request for the latest backers version of newlife if anyone has it and is willing to share.
>>
>>6730694
Nobody wants pedo or jailbait though. I'm pretty sure having the option to not send your kids into sexual slavery is more likely to be viewed positively in a court of law than the current situation.
>>

Sexually skilled virgins
>>
>>6730397
>>Tell me what you'd look for in a slave market, and I'll base an in-game slave buyer off that.
A rich warlord in the middle east of the old world that enjoys buying slaves that had a sister/mother/friend/wife with their old master before he bought them, because he likes slaves he took that away from.
>>
>>6730564

>I should probably add mental effects for motherhood, particularly with the PC.

An "afraid of pregnancy" sexual quirk would be interesting, if you're still adding negative traits. Tries to avoid vaginal sex and likes being on contraceptives or sterilized.
>>
>>6730740
Except the whole comment of FC dev about how he's not gonna add loli/jailbait content due to law was because people asked about adding it. It's practically quite the opposite of what you accuse him off. You either didn't read the thread or suffer some severe issues.
>>
>>6730799
Except what you're talking about happened months ago and isn't relevant to anything anyone talked about in this thread.
>>
File: 1405233455634.jpg (197 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
1405233455634.jpg
197 KB, 1200x848
>>6730397
>>Tell me what you'd look for in a slave market, and I'll base an in-game slave buyer off that.

A famously successful brothel matron looking for classy new whores.

And a feminine rights fanatic buying up good kissers and breeding stock for her isolationist lesbian utopia.

(Yes, I am attempting that second one for my arcology.)
>>
File: 1446923759046.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1061) Image search: [Google]
1446923759046.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1061
>>6730564
are you going to add more stuff for the twins that count as one slave i only ran into them once a very long time ago. But having twins that always travel together and are basically one person as body guards or as the Head girls is the best. Could have some tag teaming your other slave scenes and other 2 on one stuff
>>
Hey FCDev, if I wrote a mind-control/hypnosis event would you put it in? Dunno if that's your cup of tea or not.
>>
>>6730564
Suggestions:
For the age society laws, change the legal ages of slavery: Increase it to 20 before you can enslave someone for the MILF one and make it so that slaves are freed at 30 for the young slave preference. Actually, having a culture where being enslaved is a normal stage of life for all but the upper crust seems amazing.

A China that's mutually exclusive with Egypt and Rome still seems like a good idea.

And it would be nice if there was a good religion future society. Chattel sucks because it forces everyone into dumb clothes and the mechanical effects feel like a fedora-tipper's conception of religion.
Maybe some self-aggrandizing god-king religion, although I don't know how it would work besides granting greater prestige from things that already grant prestige.
>>
>>6730740
I think he would rather not go to court at all, win or loss. Waste of fucking time, breath and people's whinging.
>>
>>6730813
Is that a new addition?
All my times playing and I have never had that encounter but it has instantly become the one I'll want to see every game.
>>
File: aveline.jpg (629 KB, 800x1072) Image search: [Google]
aveline.jpg
629 KB, 800x1072
FC inspiring me to doodle things my mom would be proud of
>>
>>6730732
there you go.

https://mega.nz/#!S0x3gQQA
>>
>>6731022
I think part of that link is missing.
>>
>>6731030
https://mega.nz/#!W5oGmZjQ!IArvJhI1xOhODi5UfkO2Y8tDqkRsVilcPWi7ltVHR44
>>
>>6731040
thanks f a m
>>
>>6730397
Awesome! Will start the hunt for bugs! favorite type of slaves are highly muscled big dicked/balls female looking slaves, I just love seeing them fuck another slaves ass.
>>
File: 4a6b05dd0987ed4fbef7961f6ff6f6a1.png (608 KB, 1019x1088) Image search: [Google]
4a6b05dd0987ed4fbef7961f6ff6f6a1.png
608 KB, 1019x1088
>>6731108
Woops forgot pic.
>>
Anyone got the latest TiT's build?
>>
Had a very difficult start in FC with new update, had 5 bad days of weather in a row throwing me into negative cash with only +1k income per day. (only on average difficulty too) and my worshipful whores keep dying in the brothel and i don't know why...
>>
>>6730799
>tfw pedos condemned your children to be raised without a father and to be drugged up sex slaves when they reach maturity
I just want my seed to have a good life where they're free to own their own slaves.
>>
>>6731164
yeah the start in 0.6.3 is harder than previous builds. But don't be afraid to go into debt at the beginning, interest payments are small. Took me 20 turns to stabilize income

>whores keep dying in the brothel
seen this too, watch their health esp if you have aphrodisiacs on, i pull them out to rest if yellow health or worse
>>
>>6730397
Slim or toned natural female slaves with thin waists, 950cc or higher breasts, clipped and muted. Under 25. No surgery for breasts or face. Masochism trait a bonus, but not required. Don't care about devotion/trust levels.
>>
File: 1451000767182.jpg (143 KB, 1024x1567) Image search: [Google]
1451000767182.jpg
143 KB, 1024x1567
>>6730397
Ooohh, is it too late to become a slave buyer?
I would look for ripped, tall, hairy amazons with fertile wombs and/or giant nuts, milky breasts, big butts and no implants to start my own eugenics program for the upcoming apocalypse. Also to cuddle with them, hold hands and help them maximize their gains. :3 Paying equally for all races, for scientific purposes of course and not because of racemixing fetish!!
Anyway, you're doing great job FC, take care!
>>
does anyone have newest Trap Quest unlock file?
>>
So how do you get the new event in FC's latest build for feminized slaves with dicks?
>>
>>6730801
No, holy fuck, I talk about the post above, in this very thread, to which you answered while talking about dev being a pedo while all he said is that he WON'T add underage content, making your accusation look retarded. It wasn't months ago, it was hours ago.
>>
>>6731202
I can't believe aika thought "You know what I need at this point in my smut game's development? A DRM crackdown."
>>
>>6731246
Just think about all of those people playing it for free! They could be paying instead! There's no chance in hell that they ever would, but it's a theoretical possibility!
>>
>>6731249
this is why people need statistic's and to work with, not against, piracy. Notch did it well and patreon opened up a slew of possibilities. "like the game but a cheap ass, play it for free and then pay later if you feel like it. also, your name can be in the game. also, you'll get digital wallpaper/art for paying a certain amount"

fucking genius.
>>
>>6731250
I suspect aika thinks that's what Trap Quest is doing, as if the game is remotely playable without spamming debug commands.
>>
>>6731250
While I have no opinion on what Aika is up to aside from promising myself that my games won't go down the same route like with paid for 'cheat' versions what may work for Notch almost certainly ain't going to work in smut games to the same extent.

Course if you want to prove me wrong and get your name featured in No Haven then please feel free to check out my patreon :D

Then again given I have no fucking clue how games like Breeding Season make the return that I do so I freely admit I may not know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>6731292
different people/developer's have different problems. Aika with her...thing. And last i checked your games were still in rags.

But on the brightside, you're pretty much out of the stage of "oh god, i need more people to know about my games"
>>
>>6731305
True, am working on the not on RAGS thing though.
>>
>>6731292
>Then again given I have no fucking clue how games like Breeding Season make the return that I do so I freely admit I may not know what I'm talking about.

Geez dude, I'm not trying to insult you here, but you're pretty dense. Have you SEEN breeding season? Open your eyes and look at the goddamn artwork, it's fucking marvelous!

Please view this commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B5e4ugrMv4
You're Lance the Lifeguard, and Breeding Season is Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Going further, note that Breeding Season contains primarily anthropomorphic animal content...
Since you seemed so flabbergasted, I'll explain in full:

There are a group of people called "furries" who have a fetish for animal characteristics. These people view themselves as having animal qualities and enjoy pornographic themes with anthropomorphized animals. Furries are a large and highly motivated special interest-- they're willing to spend a lot of their income towards enjoying their fetish. Most of the successful American porn games cater to the furry community, directly or indirectly.

When you combine FUCKING BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK with furry fandom, you get MAD DO$H.

Mr. Bedlam, if your goal is to be making money producing porn games, you need a much better understanding of the market. It would behoove you to find a marketing analyst and to read up on the basics of running a business.
>>
>>6731292
>>6731358
P.S.
Do you have some kind of "private" contact address available? A website, a tumblr, a throwaway email address? You seem like a pretty smart dude with a talent for games, but you also seem utterly clueless when it comes to your audience. It'd be nice to chat one-on-one so I can explain why /d/ gives you so much shit.
>>
>>6731202
https://mega.nz/#!1gAzARRY!AmUO1yiL6O5qQ_n9RTdoctLQPhUNfqToTDXdm5rkm_I
>>
>>6730302
I wish.
>>
>>6731364
Is this the $5 or $20 one?
>>6731246
Eh, it's fair enough imo. Like I'd prefer the stuff to be free and I'm not gonna pay for it but it's her right to make sure people aren't cheating it
>>
>>6731358
>Breeding Season
>FUCKING BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK
top heh, shill harder

Breeding Season is notorious for milking furries while updating at the slowest pace possible. They're only making money because furries tend to be the most retarded fanbase and they haven't realized what the devs are doing using Patreon.

Bedlam needs work but Breeding Season is the worst example to follow.
>>
File: Tarakanovich-406735-Queen_Origa.jpg (533 KB, 855x1150) Image search: [Google]
Tarakanovich-406735-Queen_Origa.jpg
533 KB, 855x1150
>>6731363
Yes, yes I know furries like to throw cash at the screen with gleeful abandon. I was paying attention to how CoC got big and long ago decided it wasn't a player base I wanted to pander to. Just a bit of snark that from what I've heard from others that BS barely puts out any actual content on a month to month basis.

Feel free to pm me on my tumblr if you want, but c'mon /d/ gives everyone shit who stops by to engage.

Thankfully not every anon does all the time and I can pick up the odd gem of useful feedback and answer the odd interesting question amid the usual bollocks which is why I do occasionally check in here.

Also as should come as no surprise how I act depends on where I'm posting and I'm a lot more patient and chilled pretty much everywhere else be it when I'm streaming, on my tumblr, or on the Collective or TFgames.
>>
File: 1423411782179.jpg (1 MB, 2064x1457) Image search: [Google]
1423411782179.jpg
1 MB, 2064x1457
>>6731392
hey man sorry to bother but what does Crafter:devices do? They refuse every specialized position
>fucking goblins
>>
>>6730397
Do you need a leader in the cellblock/spa/schoolroom to take advantage of their new features?

When I do Degredationism runs I tend to not use (non-HG) leader slaves at all because they don't seem to fit into the idea of that FS (they would need to be smart to be effective, and Degredationism loves slaves that are too dumb to object to their status).

If they don't need leaders to make money though, I could definitely see them fitting in. Hell, I already head-canon that my facilities are run by actual, free citizen employees anyway.
>>
File: Zepht7-406809-Valkyr_pinup.png (643 KB, 1014x1235) Image search: [Google]
Zepht7-406809-Valkyr_pinup.png
643 KB, 1014x1235
>>6731396
Still needs to be implemented, but there's going to be a Tinkerer encampment role that will help with assignments and keeping your slavers intact by making one use stuff like smoke bombs.
>>
>>6731403
thanks, I like how this is taking shape
>>
>>6730397
> Tell me what you'd look for in a slave market, and I'll base an in-game slave buyer off that.

Option for an 'evil'/terrifying buyer:

Wants amputated, muted, toothless slaves with ridiculously enhanced lips to install as objects of 'art' and/or human furniture in his residence/mansion(whatever is appropriate for well-off non-oligarchs in FC; not sure if this has ever been expanded on).

He/she likes to hold debauched sex parties and always needs new and fresh holes for his guests to entertain themselves with.

Mindbroken sex puppets acceptable, but pays more for non-broken, sexually-skilled and healthy slaves with the above modifications.
>>
>>6731405
Thanks and no problem.
>>
>>6731358
Calm down Breeding Season dev. First of all, the art looks like shit. Second of all, Breeding Season was making a shitload of money back when its art looked even worse.
Literally the only reason it makes any money is because it unashamedly panders to furries.
>>
>>6731389
>>6731426
You guy are so green with envy you gotta be vegetables-- that would explain why your posts are so retarded as well. The art is OBJECTIVELY beautiful. It doesn't matter if you don't care for the style, the sprites are excellently rendered and no amount of whining could diminish the artist's obvious skill.

>Breeding Season is notorious for milking furries while updating at the slowest pace possible. They're only making money because furries tend to be the most retarded fanbase and they haven't realized what the devs are doing using Patreon.
Yes, and guess what part of the game updates frequently to make it look like progress is being made????

> Second of all, Breeding Season was making a shitload of money back when its art looked even worse.
It was definitely making some cash when it started, but it was nowhere near $30k/month before they hired the artist to churn out "progress".

>Bedlam needs work but Breeding Season is the worst example to follow.
Breeding season is making $30k/month split between 6 people = $5k/month each. If you think that's a bad example of how to run a business....
>>
>>6730397
any games where you can be the slave, and become slowly broken/feminized?
>>
>>6731442
Art is fundamentally subjective. It's impossible for any art to be OBJECTIVELY anything.
>He has a different opinion than me
>H-he must just be jealous. I'm obviously correct, so no other opinions matter.
Fuck off. You being a furry doesn't make the art any less terrible.
>>
>>6731442
>updates frequently
>>FREQUENTLY

Holy shit, I think you let their cocks poke your brains a few times too many, friend. Maybe you should get the dick out of your shill mouth long enough to say something that isn't nonsense.
>>
>>6731499
>Art is fundamentally subjective. It's impossible for any art to be OBJECTIVELY anything.
You're right, wise Anon, surely a stick figure representation of a human is equal in detail to that of the art of Breeding season's humans. How could we ever hope to have an objective determination of how faithfully a human being is depicted in art? It's a good thing art is subjective, or else we might have to actually examine it before forming opinions!

>>6731518
>http://s-purple.tumblr.com/

>http://s-purple.tumblr.com/post/141142515646
>posted 1 day ago, 277 notes

>http://s-purple.tumblr.com/post/141044334051
>posted 2 days ago, 158 notes

>http://s-purple.tumblr.com/post/140767757336
>posted 1 week ago, 172 notes

>http://s-purple.tumblr.com/post/140130454631
>artist's stream
>posted 2 weeks ago, 107 notes

>http://s-purple.tumblr.com/post/139971027201
>posted 3 weeks ago, 129 notes

Weekly art updates not "frequently" enough for you?

>>6731499
>>6731518
I've said nothing about Breeding Season except that it has good art and it makes a ton of money, yet your rabid hatred for even the phrase "Breeding Season" has generated so much froth and spittle that it oozes out from this page through my monitor. Calm yourselves.
>>
File: art_is_subjective.png (51 KB, 900x482) Image search: [Google]
art_is_subjective.png
51 KB, 900x482
>>6731540
Forgot my pic.

As you can see, art is FUNDAMENTALLY subjective. No man alive could say which of these two depictions is better or worse than the other.
>>
Can I make girls become devoutly religious in FC? I'm trying to get a good nunnery going.
>>
>>6731540
How much content has been removed in the last build? Because they have made literally hundreds of thousands of dollars just to not make anything playable. Get your head out of your ass and look at their output. The backers could've hired a legitimate game studio with the money they've given these retards who remove content every patch.
>>
File: b191d21fdca9257471fd7fa537006a6c.jpg (813 KB, 1083x1300) Image search: [Google]
b191d21fdca9257471fd7fa537006a6c.jpg
813 KB, 1083x1300
>>6731566
>Can I make girls become devoutly religious in FC?

As far as I'm aware the only Behavioural Quirk you can give a slave is "Odd"

Would Positive Quirks have a place in FC? As it is now it's generally assumed that a broken slave posses any and all the positive slave qualities that might be needed.
A Devoted/Worshipful slave could be assumed to be "devoutly religious" if you have the slave religion society.
>>
>>6731556
Well, both look like trash, but at least the second one has a certain charm to it.
>>
>>6731253
undo can't do anything that save -> restore doesn't. All it does is streamline the process if you're lazy or too retarded to save before you attempt something that could go badly. Accounting for a bit of laziness is a fair use of your money, imo.

>>6731378
That's the $5 unlock. When you run it, it creates a file in the same directory called "donators.glkdata" if you open that up you see a number, that's probably the donator password, since its the only difference between the 5 and 20 dollar files.

Considering the better file was super easy to get as long as you have any idea how create a fake email, I'm a bit surprised it never got posted. Since effort is no longer the only obstacle, I'll post some of the outdated password. If you're smart enough to figure out where to put it in, you can probably figure out what's missing.

_512_92
>>
>>6731567
>How much content has been removed in the last build?

>implying I actually play Breeding Season
Hahahaha, is that why you're so butt-blasted? Did you PAY for vaporware? It wasn't very interesting of a concept when it first came out, why should I care about it's development? The only reason I even remember the game exists is because their artist is pro and Anonymous is keen to remind everyone how much dough the team is slurping up on Patreon.

>>6731585
Thanks, I think I really captured the essence of the hay bale there, and kudos to you for sticking to your guns... a good captain goes down with his ship.
>>
>>6731392
You come off as cunty, try and be more like fcdev.
>>
>>6731604
I think bedlam talks alot and has no updates were fcdev onky talks when there is updates.
>>
>>6731583

Having buyers who would pay a lot for high-quality-yet-Quirky slaves would be really interesting. Story-wise, it's easy to imagine a guy who wants to break Arrogant women, is easily amused by Odd chicks, or enjoys humiliating the Devout. Or even getting oral sex from someone who hates giving it.

Gameplay-wise, it would give you a reason not to simply shatter their personality the minute you acquire them--short term convenience vs. long-term payoff.
>>
>>6731592
Cool, figured out the password, seems to be working
>>
>>6731218
Anyone got this scene yet?
>>
>>6731593
Of course I didn't pay for it. You're shitposting about how amazing Breeding Season is despite never having played it, or so you claim.
So, I have a question: Why the fuck do you care so much? You keep using your absurd rhetoric of "LOLOLOLOL LOOK HOW MAD THIS GUY IS" despite no one being angry. Everyone's just disappointed in the game because everything related to it – even its art – is shit.
And then there's you, claiming to have never played the game, but still defending it to your last breath.
>>
>>6731624
Bedlam also comes off as dismissive towards /d/ at times, which doesn't dissuade the cunty atmosphere.
>>
>>6731604
FCDev is a man of infinite patience and yet still gets shat on here repeatedly so go figure.
>>6731644
Chalk that one up to experience.
>>
>>6731651
Not either of those guys, but FC Dev feels like one of us, so even when we give him shit, it's all in good fun.
You feel more like someone from another community who views 4chan as a means to an end without ever really caring about this site. I don't know whether or not that's true, but it's the impression I've gotten.
>>
File: fc typo.png (5 KB, 594x46) Image search: [Google]
fc typo.png
5 KB, 594x46
FC Dev, I tried reporting similar typos on your blog, but I think an image here would work better. When you modified slave name links to prevent event effect abuse, the white text that's supposed to replace the links in some events ended up with extra spaces. See attached image for what I mean.
>>
File: Evulchibi-407214-Threes_Company.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1156) Image search: [Google]
Evulchibi-407214-Threes_Company.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1156
>>6731659
Eh, yeah you have a point.

I really don't in anyway see my involvement here as a means to an end though.

People talk about my games here on occasion (which I really do appreciate by the way!) and so I pitch in and answer questions when they come up which seems at least by some to be appreciated.

Occasionally I slip up, get too comfortable and over engage here... well, like what I'm doing now and it never goes well for a variety of reasons.
>>
I'd advise that you just spend some time here. Not as BedlamGames, because that causes a shift in your mindset even if you don't mean for it to. Just hang out on some board relevant to your interests, I feel like it will really help you interact with people here.
Or don't. It's all up to you and shouldn't really matter to you if some faggots on a Vietnamese slideshow forum think that you're a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>6731668
>>6731688
You can probably tell that I meant to reply to you.
>>
File: 1425935879806.jpg (231 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1425935879806.jpg
231 KB, 800x600
>>6730564

Hey FCDev, can we get an "absolutely no orgasms allowed outside of work" Rule?
>>
>>6730397
dude you update way too quick, i get really into it and then a new version comes out and i restart
>2based4me
>>
>>6731668
While /d/ has some overlap with other porn boards on the internet you should take into account that this is still 4chan.
We tend to express opinions much more directly and unfiltered even on the more accepting boards like this one because that is part of how the board has evolved over the years (hell, there are spinoffs of 4chan that go even further than that because they still felt 4chan was restrictive).

This isn't to say you aren't welcome here, you definitely have an audience here, but don't forget how things work around here.
If someone didn't like your game they'll make damn sure to voice their opinion (both positive and negative) and in the most frank way possible, even more so knowing you are around.
>>
>>6731755>>6731688

Wise anons are wise.

Both appreciated and will have a crack at doing a better job at keeping that lot in mind.

Now to get back to what I should be doing i.e. the next No Haven update.
>>
>>6731762
In order to succeed here, you need only one thing.
Thick skin
If someone calls you a faggot and your work shit, you don't get your panties in a bunch. Either ignore or call them a faggot back, and say their mother shat on your dick last night.

Update when
>>
>>6731659
I am kind of surprised about those statements. I've talked to both devs, also in these threads and didn't have problem with either. I start to suspect that too many /d/ anons uses shitposting as default attitude so when someone actually doesn't roll with what/how they say it, they think it's that person's fault or it's them that delivers an insult.
>>
>>6731817
>I start to suspect that too many /d/ anons uses shitposting as default attitude
That's laughable. Try looking at /stg/ some time then tell me that /d/ is shitposting by default.
>so when someone actually doesn't roll with what/how they say it, they think it's that person's fault or it's them that delivers an insult
Projecting a bit hard there, aren't you? All I said was that he feels like an outsider. FC Dev clearly "gets" 4chan in a way that BedlamGames does not. That is all that was said. Everything else is just you projecting malice where there is none to find.
>>
>>6731820
Honestly I agree with >>6731817. Maybe one side or the other is just looking at this too hard.
>>
File: RagsEditorInterface.jpg (55 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
RagsEditorInterface.jpg
55 KB, 460x500
>>6731762

Wasn't the gap between his second last update and his last two major updates like weeks/months?

Honestly, I've seen the game code beneath the hood, and I'm still utterly floored about how he uses RAGS. The game engine itself is an utter monstrosity, taking up far more memory and disk space than other free alternatives like Twine, when performing the same task. And if that wasn't bad enough, the coding interface of the RAGS editor is atrocious and very restrictive, meaning you have to use very round-abound and complicated methods to perform simple tasks the game engine wasn't designed for.

As someone who's worked with many game engines, RAGS is probably one of the worst I've worked with. I bet if BedlamDev would be willing to bite the bullet and accept losing all his RAGS experience in favour of learning a new engine, he could write content at least twice as fast. And on top of that, by using an engine without a paywall to use the game editor, he could have volunteers debug and help out with the code to further speed things up.

Of course, learning a new engine from scratch could take weeks or even a month or two. But it'd be worth it in the long run.
>>
>>6731117
check swfchan
>>
>>6731847

Fucking RAGS, man.
>>
>>6731668
>FUCK CANADA! FUCK CANADA
>>
>>6731846
Alright, then you're going to have to explain. I just explained that there is literally none of what he accused me of in my post. Would you mind elaborating on where you see the meaning in my posts that is hidden even to me?
>>
>>6731864
Let me clarify: It's not necessarily a bad game engine. But it's a game engine designed for a very specific type of game (representing a 2D, top-down map for exploration, with non-dynamic people and items in each location). Which has almost no overlap with the game that NoHaven is.

It's like building a house where you are only allowed to hammer nails using wrenches, or cut wood using nail files. Technically possible, but it takes far more effort to produce the outcome than alternatives.
>>
Just pushed a quick patch for a bunch of bugs. It fixes the $hStyle that kept popping up, and a bunch of bad vars in the new laws code. Save compatible, so switch over if you're playing. And as a general comment: just because I know how to let junior varsity bullshit slide doesn't mean every dev does. There's no reason not to be polite, even as you're being direct, especially if you like it when devs participate here. This is true even if you're being critical: if you need to be a jackass to be critical, you're not very good at being critical.

All buyer and FS suggestions noted.

>>6730814
If it's based on real life mental conditioning methods, yes.

>>6731218
>>6731629
Both the checkin events (there's also one for MILFs) are once per slave only. Since the event assumes that the slave's outlook has changed, they have to be pretty rebellious to start with to qualify at all; the event becomes possible when they learn their place.

>>6731402
Yes.

>>6731627
How's this for an idea: as an alternative to removing quirks entirely, we could "soften" them - that is, lock them into a trained state where they're flavor, but the bitch knows her place. For example, we could train bitchy slaves to stay bitchy, but know when it's actually time to shut up.

>>6731660
Yeah, I know. This is a nasty spacing issue that's going to take a while to fix.

>>6731721
What do you want that restrictive masturbation/release rules don't do? That should prevent most everything outside events, and stopping orgasms in events would exempt those slaves from 80% of the events. If you don't want a slave in an event to climax, be a dick or skip the event (choose "continue"). I can whip up an orgasm denial event or two, though.
>>
File: 1358638672242.jpg (37 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1358638672242.jpg
37 KB, 500x700
>>6731918
>How's this for an idea: as an alternative to removing quirks entirely, we could "soften" them - that is, lock them into a trained state where they're flavor, but the bitch knows her place. For example, we could train bitchy slaves to stay bitchy, but know when it's actually time to shut up.

This sounds great actually. One of my complaints with the game is that "fully trained" slaves feel like robots because they all act the same except for fetishes.

Noting any traces of past dysfunctions would give slaves more personality.
>>
File: preg 1222329361411.jpg (59 KB, 765x563) Image search: [Google]
preg 1222329361411.jpg
59 KB, 765x563
>>6731918

>For example, we could train bitchy slaves to stay bitchy, but know when it's actually time to shut up.

I suspect that would greatly appease the anons who were asking to ADD quirks to slaves a number of versions back. I personally am all for the idea, because having a leftover mark of the slave's former individuality makes a broken slave much more delicious.

If you do add that feature, please make sure this >>6730431 slave buyer pay more for "fixed" quirks.
>>
>>6731858
nope,not there
>>
>>6731231
>I talk about the post above, in this very thread
Maybe you should read it then?
>>
File: 1424861588699.png (260 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1424861588699.png
260 KB, 768x768
>>6731918

>What do you want that restrictive masturbation/release rules don't do? That should prevent most everything outside events, and stopping orgasms in events would exempt those slaves from 80% of the events. If you don't want a slave in an event to climax, be a dick or skip the event (choose "continue"). I can whip up an orgasm denial event or two, though.

I liked keeping all the domestics on aphrodisiacs, chastity belts and restrictive masturbation rules. It adds a little flavor when you enter a mansion and all the maids are humping the furniture. Right now you can't totally frustrate them because the mildest setting is "they have to come to you".

(I love orgasm denial, yeah. I've been trying to write an event for it since there's no interplay between aphrodisiacs and chastity belts at the moment)
>>
File: sisters.jpg (833 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
sisters.jpg
833 KB, 1060x1500
>>6731918

>How's this for an idea: as an alternative to removing quirks entirely, we could "soften" them - that is, lock them into a trained state where they're flavor, but the bitch knows her place. For example, we could train bitchy slaves to stay bitchy, but know when it's actually time to shut up.

So...she's a tsundere, then.

Man, that sounds really fuckin' good.

Odd --> Unique
Arrogant --> Confident
Devoutly Religious --> Fallen Woman
Bitchy --> Tsundere
Liberated --> Yoked

Can't think of any positives to anorexia or gluttony though.
>>
Working on a game engine from which I can rewrite Elysium from scratch.

Layout engine is working (all the screen elements except buttons are positioned absolutely) and I am now starting to write base character code. (Well, I started a week ago, but now I can actually get some shit done.)

Plan is to get equivalent functionality to Elysium and then give it back to Atticus since his code is, unfortunately, completely procedural, with 0 OOP. 77,000 lines in a single class. I suspect it's a significant driver as to why his updates take so damn long.
>>
File: Venture_-_2016-03-17_15.03.01.png (35 KB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
Venture_-_2016-03-17_15.03.01.png
35 KB, 1920x802
>>6732064
And of course I forget the picture
>>
>>6732059

Could just be expressed as a personal preference for being heavier or slimmer without having weird reflexive problems with gaining/losing weight. No idea what to call it though.
>>
>>6730397

Young, slim and intelligent girls of above average beauty to serve as my well-treated concubines.
>>
>>6731659
So much this, its like you're here for advertising and that's solely it.
>>
>>6730239
>mfw this thread has no edition

This is the kind of thing that gets you enslaved and summarilly thrown in the arcade in my arcology.
>>
File: 43543543.jpg (493 KB, 950x712) Image search: [Google]
43543543.jpg
493 KB, 950x712
So where do I find lewd text games that aren't about transformation shit? tfgamesite got a decent amount of different text games but they're all about transformation shenanigans, do only weird trannies write these type of games or can I find ones where there's orc rape or whatever in them somewhere? I find it so weird that I can't find more normal h-text games featuring stock fetishes besides getting your dick zapped.
>>
>>6730397
White juicy buttsluts with minimal wear and tear.

With dicks.
>>
>>6732064
>77,000 lines in a single class
there truly is no god, for if there were he would not allow such unfathomable evil to be wrought upon the world
>>
>>6732095
h-games general on /vg/
>>
Has anyone ever tried making a lewd mod for Minecraft? If so, what did they do?

It just seems like the sort of thing that would have been done, even if it wasn't publicised.
>>
>>6731918
Well then. That's a brilliant idea. I'd love the idea of a HG who's a bitch, I guess it would manifest itself as something like an acerbic wit.
>>
>>6730397

18 or 19 year old girls, very attractive, below average weight, anally and vaginally virgins, very intelligent and educated, or intelligent and not educated, small and rounded rear and healthy boobs.

And also hopelessly addicted to aphrodisiacs.
>>
>>6731918

Now that there's demographs and population in the game, are slaves' babies going to do something besides vanish now? (e.g., contribute to the total slave population)

Maybe down the line you could just throw in some sort of lampshade-on-head growth acceleration pods to make them actual slaves.
>>
File: cream.jpg (383 KB, 950x712) Image search: [Google]
cream.jpg
383 KB, 950x712
>>6732106
Not finding any, I mean purely text based ones not VNs.
>>
>>6732120
so you want vanilla text h-games
>>
>>6732095
>>6732120
>>6732122

I think it has something to do with the fact they're niche fetishes in the first place. Stuff that appeals to a much wider audience attracts a lot more support, and therefore funding, and so typically can afford art and a more complex game engine.

Furthermore because vanilla games are common, there's far less motivation for individuals to "get their hands dirty" and make their own free games to get what they want. Which is why weird/niche fetishes have entire boards for developing their non-commercial games (e.g., hypnotics collective, tfgamesite, legend of krystal, futanari palace).
>>
>>6732109
What do you mean a lewd mod? If you mean like a texture pack, yeah those have been done, but at the end of the day its all cubes.
>>
>>6730397
Thick submissive asian MILFs with huge T&A
>>
File: fast.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
fast.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>6732122
Not at all, I want fetish games just not of the transformation kind. Twine games, custom built flash ones, proper text adventures or just a CYOAs without the transformation content would be great. Be they focused on slavery, bondage, cubing or whatever just not transformation.
>>6732133
I suppose that makes sense, guess I'm fucked then since I prefer the text only kind since my imagination is way better than what most artists can come up with, with a few exceptions like Ero doll.
>>
>>6732151
>since my imagination is way better than what most artists can come up with

Over half the text-centric stories I've seen use at least some stock images. But if images are such a big deal, just delete the game's image folder so it displays only text?

TFGamesite is probably your best bet. A lot (less than half, but still quite a few) can be vanilla in the sense the TF happens in the first five minutes, and you play as just a woman for the entire rest of the game so can be pretty vanilla. Maybe try http://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5882 , since it's a pretty huge sandbox game rather than a branching story-driven one. http://splendidostrich.blogspot.ca/ is a similar sandbox game with minimal TF stuff outside the intro.
>>
>>6732087
Calling it advertising is a bit harsh. He never shills his games here, he mostly just answers questions related to his work and occasionally gets passive-aggressive.
>>
File: 37059280_p0.jpg (931 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
37059280_p0.jpg
931 KB, 1200x1200
>>6732156
Did you even read my post? I don't want vanilla, I hate it. I've played a couple of games from TFG but with exception for the honestly dumb transformation aspect they're as vanilla as they come. Shit, you're lucky if they have included anal content.

As for turning of images in VNs that's not really an option since they rely heavily on the visuals for the storytelling and sex scenes.
>>
>>6732172
>keep saying you hate transformation
>posts obvious transformation images
do you just hate gender transformation? unfortunately that's by far the most common kink in text-based games, if you can't deal with that there's almost nothing else
>>
File: pg_002.jpg (2 MB, 1685x2400) Image search: [Google]
pg_002.jpg
2 MB, 1685x2400
>>6732178
>Parasites and hyper
>Orc assrape
>Obvious transformation
wat

But no, I just don't like transformation in general.
>>
>>6732189
perhaps if said what you like instead of what you don't like some kind anons would be able to recommend you some games.
>>
>>6731628
what is it?
>>
Is there a list of what changes you can apply to the slave schools after you invest in them for a while?
>>
>>6732432
Slavegirl School: MILFs or sex skills
GRI: Healthy or even bigger tits + lactation
St Claver: Devoted idiots or more skills
LDE: Devoted or big dicks
Gymnasium-Academy: Devoted or combat skills
>>
>>6732064
>77,000 lines
Oh, that's not ba-
>in a single class
JESUS FUCK WHY
>>
>>6731918
Just so you know, one of the slave acquisition events is borked in 6.3.2, shows up with activeSlavename() and empty variables.

>This effect is balanced so that in 0.6.3, for example, whoring starts out more profitable than whoring in 0.6.2, slides to parity with whoring in 0.6.2 in the midgame, and eventually becomes less profitable than whoring in 0.6.2 in the lategame.
That's a terrible idea. You just made it impossible to run anything but Pastoralism. Prostitution was under-powered compared to that anyway.

>The new weather stuff.
Well, I got to week, 76?, 78?, about there and got four weeks in a row when damages never dropped bellow 10,000. So, congratulations. I'm turning on one-handed for the first time ever. (Playing since 1.02) Mid seventy weeks? Really? I haven't even captured my rival until week 150-200 most play-throughs. At mid-seventy I'm either making 2-3 thousand weekly profit, or spamming pastoralism and money is irrelevant.
>>
>>6732553
maybe you just suck
did you ever think of that
>>
>>6731918
It's certainly not an important bug, but I noticed if you abuse your bodyguard the normal abuse text pops up for a brief second before the game over text appears.
>>
>>6732556
>Maybe you just suck
Highly likely. Doesn't address the disparity between prostitution and milking, however.
>>
>>6731592

help a retard out hombre
>>
>>6730397
You might not still be adding things, but I'm into short-haired, all-natural submissives covered in tattoos and piercings.
>>
>>6732059
If it's just preference, calling them simply something that suggest those traits is enough - like slender and heavy.
>>
>>6732095
hypnotica forum, sometimes ulmf, /d/, a thread or two in /vg/, obviously /h/. It's also a good idea to go through forums of text games as the communities of those often suggest/link other text games.
>>
>>6732172
>mutated, infected purple-skinned slut with huge, disgusting blobs for breasts and generally looking like a ball of fat with regular head.
>dislikes dumb transformations

I sense some conflict within you.
>>
>>6732623
Not that guy, but speaking of transformation, I really find offputting on how many games focused on solely on MtF. Wouldn't even count them as an actual transformation though, more like transexual fantasy.
>>
File: 1411231832112.jpg (24 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1411231832112.jpg
24 KB, 500x419
>>6732647
this world needs more mutation tf
>>
>>6731592
My english isn't strong enough.
Opening the 5 dollar file reveals '800813' or number code for 'boobies'. But I cannot see what dirty word _512_92 is supposed to be.
>>
>>6731592
>>6732666
Nevermind.
Trying random numbers seemed to unlock it.
What the fuck is 4512292 supposed to spell?
>>
File: 22509790_p0.jpg (79 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
22509790_p0.jpg
79 KB, 480x640
>>6732664
>>6732647
God, please.
Only ZXC's broken, unfinished game scratches that itch right now.

That and Slugs And Bugs. But that's more VN than game.
>>
File: 1412950341047.jpg (55 KB, 438x600) Image search: [Google]
1412950341047.jpg
55 KB, 438x600
>>6731918
Softening would be great, and I second the chastity no end. There have been a few times I've had slaves with quirks that I've really wanted them to keep and the system's auto "cured" them, for a start, and I'd quite like to be able to instil a couple of them through enough work. I've been modding for the chastity for a bit but you keep releasing juuuust before I'm done. D:

Penis and ball size prices in the set up part are probably the wrong way around. Well hung slaves are cheaper than microdicks.

wrt the slave market, I always sink a stupid amount of my early game resources into making a personal chastity slave. Perfect as possible in face, intelligence, high class background &c, petite and girlish, virgin. Then I give her max piercings, heel her, mute her, sharpen teeth, remove ribs, lock her in a chastity belt (/Pharonic circumcision, when I'm not having to constantly redo my mod) and make her an aphrodisiac addict. And then she just gets left alone in my Master Suite. Not sure how stringent you want the requirements to be, but that's the direction. Not sure if I should be considered an "enviable" buyer or not.

New Future Society laws are awesome. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but if you keep being so cool with the update rate, I'm not going to have anything to offer up to you until after release.

>>6732059
>Can't think of any positives to anorexia or gluttony though.
Pic related not allowed on /d/
x imagefapusercontent com/u/AnalSmack/2651827/1801329201/1285043180 jpg

>>6732023
>(I love orgasm denial, yeah. I've been trying to write an event for it since there's no interplay between aphrodisiacs and chastity belts at the moment)
Muh nigga
>>
>>6732673
Oh, related note, to increase the target slave's fear is, say <<set $activeSlave.trust -10>>, what's the equivalent for increasing all slaves' fear (i.e. what's the term for all slaves' trust)? I've forgotten and don't have the time to search through for it right now.
>>
File: 1446923474659.jpg (585 KB, 1500x1061) Image search: [Google]
1446923474659.jpg
585 KB, 1500x1061
>>6730955
don't know i only encountered it once and it was a few versions back so it may have been a typo/ cut content slip through because ive never seen it since. It was Set of twins that showed up and wanted to sell themselves, they where from one of the schools getting sent around for sale.

>>6731918
FC Dev is there any word on the twins thing? Am i wasting my time searching for them again in game. And if so will there ever be a option for twins to be a "joined Pair' so to say like in >>6730813
>>
>>6732715
>FC Dev is there any word on the twins thing? Am i wasting my time searching for them again in game.

Debug mode and manually fire the event that gave it to you before. Should tell you easy enough whether it gives you the joined pair or not.

I somewhat suspect that you're misremembering, though. A joined pair would require a shitton more coding that I've seen no hint of to work properly.
>>
>>6732144
I meant a mod rather than a texture pack. Adding new content in of a /d/ or sexual nature.
>>
>>6732756
Even a vanilla sex mod of Minecraft would be meh. At the end of the day, it's all cubes.
>>
>>6732669
There's more than that. Anyone who check through listings of transformation AIF could see there's plenty of MtF.

So I can agree with >>6732647
>>
>>6732765
a) You're forgetting where you are.
b) Pixelmon and other mods show us that Minecraft mods can add any kinds of models, not just cubes.
c) I didn't ask how good the mods are/might be. I just asked whether they existed, and what they did.
>>
>>6732553
Who cares. I'm literally making busloads of money just managing my arcology properly. I don't even need to whore any of my concubines.
>>
>>6732673
>Not sure if I should be considered an "enviable" buyer or not.

I don't think getting heeled, muted, and put on chastity with aphrodisiacs is something people would envy.
>>
>>6732765
And at the end of the day, you're just looking at millions of tiny rectangles that are red, blue, or green, but you don't seem to care about that.
>>
>>6732516
Thanks, man.
>>
>>6732553
Eh, it's a good idea. Just need to make demographics more influencable and tweak the baseline pastoralism vs prostitution profitability.

>>6732784
Eh, how many slaves in this world can guarantee they'll never get raped? :P

>>6732800
Rectangles are the height of geometrical beauty. Cubes are 3dpd filth.
>>
what using trap quest cheat?
sry poor english..
>>
>>6732853
I think the cheats are intended for humans.
>>
>>6732853
>showme [ITEM]

Lets you see search and see hidden attributes on items, even ones you don't have (yet).

>purloin [ITEM]

Creates the item

>showme [BODY PART] or [SELF]

Lets you see hidden attributes, skills, etc.

>gonear [PLACE]

Teleports you to a room, or to an item/NPC.
>>
>>6732667
Wait, what? When I left it as 8008135, it left the patron content enabled (e.g., Keriax window). Changing it to 4512292 disabled that paetron feature among others. Weird.
>>
Anyone modding FC? And if so what are you adding or changing? Just curious about what people are doing with it. Not sure if we can share downloads of them. For a previous version I had eye types, lip color, eye shadow color, eyeliner color, ear type (normal, elf, cat), and tongue length. These were all cosmetic though and poorly implemented.
>>
Well, time to start FC over. I was doing shit anyway, only 1/7 slaves didn't hate me.

Any tips on how to fix that?
>>
>>6732899
It's effectively a trade-off; if you take things slow with slaves so they'll like you, it takes far, far longer for them to start returning profit, which hurts your long-term income. It's better to focus on only making special role slaves like you (HG, bodyguard) and let most of them just be cash cows that hate you.

If you really want one to like you, don't force them into prostitution. Spend a number of turns with rest and personal teaching.
>>
>>6732903
Got it. Anything needed for a good HG? My last one constantly got the "lack of experience means she didn't do shit" scenarios.

Also, is it better to get the dairy up and running, or just let milk cows work in the normal job? There doesn't seem to be a difference aside from a lack of text prompt.
>>
Any one got the newest TiTS backer update?
>>
>>6732906
If memory serves correctly (and this may have changed), but high sex skills are good for teaching others, a dick too (for teaching oral), Presumably a dominance fetish would help, but that's just speculation on my part.

The brothel seems to have the highest return on investment and requires the least upfront work (hormone treatments, lactation implants), so focus on that first before branching into other types of facilities like the dairy.
>>
>>6732913
She should also be 35+ in age
>>
>>6732898
In hedonist society of FC, I could totally see different ear types, iris shape and tongue length being potential results of all kinds of experiments and treatments.
>>
>>6732109
I've heard vGue whispers on /mcg/ you could probably get more info from them.
>>
Had a go at creating an event for FC oral sex masters. It's just the text without any code but I used some "idiots' understanding of code" to show where a descriptor might go.

Looking for criticism and an idea for a second or even third option in the event.

http://pastebin.com/ZBKFSiWA
>>
>>6732906

Best strategy is to bring your HG with you to start the game.

Devoted/Frightened, Smart but Uneducated, 40+ age, hermaphrodite (penis and vagina). Unskilled in everything. This should only cost 2000-4000 Bitcoins. Week 1, make her attend slave classes and personally train her skills. Do this until she's completed slave classes, then make her whore and public servant until she's maxed those out too. Then make her your Head Girl. Be sure to give her a penthouse and a cheap slave to serve her, because it doubles the amount of slaves she can teach per week.

Pro strat: bring two of these girls with you to start. One can become Head Girl straight-away, just make sure "Teach Skills" is off (since she has no skills to teach). She'll be great at teaching obedience, healing slaves and fixing quirks. The other trains up all of her skills to master-level. When she's maxed out, she becomes the new Head Girl and the old Head Girl can start learning skills to become your Brothel Madam. (since Head Girl requirements and Brothel Madam requirements are almost the same).
>>
>>6732960

It's certainly not bad. From a constructive criticism perspective, here are a few things I noted:

1. The PC can be a man or a woman, so you need to write a muff-eating/strap-on worshipping variation too.

2. If this isn't just an event for devoted slaves, you need to have a few variations depending on their level of obedience. For instance, the line in the beginning "Because she's a devoted slave she stand confidently in your presence".

3. As a suggestion, since this is an oral-focused event you may want to throw in a few variant lines if they have abnormal dentation (shark-like or prosthetic).

As a possible event choice, how about putting her under the table at a business meeting? She goes around blowing your associates to help seal the deal and throw them off.
>>
>>6732960
>It's just the text without any code but I used some "idiots' understanding of code" to show where a descriptor might go.
That works, once there's another option or two and you work in any feedback I can code it up for you.

As the other guy said you do need to decide which slaves are eligible for this event, if it's just masterful fellatrixes of any devotion level you need to work in alternate text based on how devoted they are, and if it's just for super-devoted slaves the alternate options should reflect that this is a world-class blowjobber, so maybe something that'd increase rep - I can't think of anything that hasn't already been done in one event or another already, though.
>>
>>6732898
From the blog "I've been asked about modding frequently enough elsewhere that it's worth setting my position down here. For the attention-challenged, the short version is this: attribute FC to me and link back to this blog when possible; let me know what you're up to; please respect the exclusion of underage content; wait for 1.0 or suffer; otherwise, mod at will."

So, to follow the rules:
Hey, FC Dev, I'm modding your game.
I'm currently working on too many mods, but the basic rundown is one enhancing genital surgery for females, one enhancing it for males, and one for tracking severed body parts for reasons. Once it's settled I'm going to be working on laws and genetics (no, no kids, don't worry, just law and FS integration).
FC is yours and is found at
freecitiesblog blogspot co uk
I am suffering.

My female mod is the largest at the moment, it only deals with FGM, but that was plenty awkward with changing all descriptions that refer to vaginas, all events which interact with vaginas, the surgery, piercings, autosurgery &c &c

It's currently missing race/religion FS bonuses for cutting girls because I have somehow completely total'd that build.

Male mod is kinda meh, just allows penis attachment and removing penises but leaving testicles. Item tracking works but the reasons for it are currently very buggy.

Big annoyance is that my offline Twine won't publish properly and my online Twine won't use Sugarcube 2.2, so I can't give the mods to other people to debug. I could give them my notes to mod their games identically themselves, but I don't wanna do that before I'm done.
>>
>>6731918
The new law option for Gender Radicalism makes me think the arcology customization descriptions for it (herms everywhere) maybe could use an update.

Herms seem extremely rare in the FC universe (only 2 from special events, plus I guess from the upgraded surgery?) and that society option always seemed more about forced feminization/gelding to me. Maybe have (some of) the statues be of gelded shemales? Not sure off the top of my head what to change the banners to.
>>
>>6732667
can't figure out how to use this password. Copied in in the donators file but it doesnt work
>>
>>6733064
It doesn't work because that's not the password
>>
>>6733073
oh :(
>>
>>6732783
My upkeep is more than the income from a fully upgraded arcology at produtivity cap, so, no that wont work.

>>6732820
It may have been a good idea eventually but you don't rebalance by nerfing the weaker element unless you're Relic.
>>
File: Capture.png (21 KB, 385x293) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21 KB, 385x293
(presumably) Final CoC update incoming this weekend.
>>
>>6733077
>My upkeep is more than the income from a fully upgraded arcology at produtivity cap, so, no that wont work.
are you actually ignoring the corporation feature?
>>
>>6733086
I'm not willing to put down 20+ bucks for a share that only earns me 1-2 bucks dividend.
>>
>>6733086
I'm not that anon, but the corporation has never been a big moneymaker for me.

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Also, for FCDev, buying the kitchen phallus or medical anal probe upgrades seems to push cumslut/buttslut on all your slaves (or at least all the ones in the main list), which is a problem if you want, say, your HG to stay Dominant.

It's similar to the problem of letting your slaves have sapphic sex resulting in Bisexual even if you'd rather a different (non-Nympmo) fetish.
>>
File: aveline.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1475) Image search: [Google]
aveline.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1475
well now i want to draw a girl getting heeled. really enjoying the game
>>
File: not grateful.png (75 KB, 290x317) Image search: [Google]
not grateful.png
75 KB, 290x317
>>6733082

>And everyone says I abandoned it. Fur shame!
>>
>>6733110
Oh, this reminds me. It would be really nice if the 'painfully high heels' option didn't cause health damage on heeled slaves.

As it is right now I basically never use that option because the fear it causes is not worth having to periodically heal up a slave.
>>
any good games featuring chastity?
i tried tq already, but it didn't really catch me
>>
File: 1434442063399.jpg (295 KB, 857x1200) Image search: [Google]
1434442063399.jpg
295 KB, 857x1200
>>6730397
>Regret wondering whether the weather in FC would ever matter.
Time to get deadly sand in my vagina, woo!
This is probably odd, but I want slaves that have training in fighting with any body type. And I want them drugged up and hallucinating that they're magical girls/royal knights/soldiers/alligator wrestlers. (Extra equipment is okay.)
>My other dumb ideas:
I want a toggle option to allow slaves to take virginity in the Colosseum, to break slaves in front of an audience.
I also want to "win" slaves by having the Colosseum have the option for guest matches, where you and the RNG bet slaves and keep the loser.
>>
>>6733124
Chastity? As in no sex?

Try... uhh... well, almost every game outside of /hgg/

Or do you mean a very specific kind of chastity? Do you mean all non-penetrative sex? Or anal/oral allowed? Or those JRPGs from dlsites where you can have virgin runs in a rapeworld?
>>
>>6733090

Like real stocks, the dividend is not how you make money. You make money from buying low and selling high. You can make a ton of money, particularly in the beginning when your share price is a pittance.

>>6733092

Yeah, as much fun as the idea is conceptually it doesn't quite work in practice. It reduces regard gains and reduces your slave variety.

It would make more sense if fetishes weren't binary so slaves could have multiple fetishes, but as it stands its pretty much useless.

Maybe the system could be slightly jiggered so that slaves still have one "primary" fetish that defines their personality, but can acquire multiple sub-fetishes through training. Nymphomania being what happens when a slave has grown to adore every kind of sex.
>>
>>6733073
any help with the true password then?
>>
>>6733129
no, not just abstinence
that's boring
this kind >>6693433
>>
>>6733134
OP in that thread seems to be describing an orgasm denial game, not really chastity (though I suppose ANY 4chan solo sex game is technically chase, since it only involves one person).
>>
>>6733137
sure, you could call it that
>>
File: 1416045098269.jpg (95 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1416045098269.jpg
95 KB, 600x800
>>6733133
Its close but one of those numbers was in the wrong spot.
>>
>>6733143
wait a sec...
>>
>>6733143
It's either both new numbers or none, provided the rest is correct.
Only one number being in the wrong spot simply doesn't work if the ones posted earlier are correct.
>>
>>6733155

>THIS STATEMENT IS FALSE!

>NEW MISSION: REFUSE THIS MISSION.

>DOES A SET OF ALL SETS INCLUDE ITSELF?
>>
>>6730673
It's a porn game about raping mutilated sex slaves...
>>
>>6733161
Same reason online COD servers don't allow swearing, because naughty language is prohibited but murdering human beings en masse is acceptable.

Different standards for different folks. People don't always make sense when it comes to being offended. Case in point: Tumblr.
>>
>>6730397
Will you invent a "theme" or purpose for the buyer yourself if one isn't given? I haven't seen any "Bob likes black girls with big tits just because" buyers in-game so far. They all have a theme or reason for why they need/want slaves with XYZ traits.
>>
>>6733158
Can you be a retarded troll somewhere else please?
>>
This is happening every week for some reason right after the old mercenary tried to but my depraved hermaphrodite slut from me.

Help me I'm going to drown in money.
>>
>>6733155
pretty simple, one new number is right, but its not in the correct place.
>>
>>6733176
but what are the places the numbers should be included in then?
>>
>>6733176
Then you are just plain shit at communicating.
>>
>>6731250
>pay later if you feel like it.
kek
>>
>>6731918
>There's no reason not to be polite
Politeness can suck my mothers festering fupa-cunny.
>>
>>6733166
easier case in point: this post
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.