[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slaveworld Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 130
Hello /d/, prepare your buttholes for questing!

This quest will take place in a world where slavery is legal. In respectable countries at least it is however strictly regulated. Each slave has a contract, which stipulates the rights and responsibilities of their owner and the slave, as well as the length of the enslavement.

Breaching a slave’s contract, or trying to force someone into slavery is a serious crime in such places. This is because historically, giving the rights to enslave to private individuals, either by law, or by non-enforcement, always seems to lead to serious civil disorder.

The standard punishment for non-trivial crimes, by the way, is enslavement, the nature and length of which varies with the crime and the sentence. Usually auctioned off, although some places give their victims the right of first refusal.

Some people become slaves voluntarily, seeing it as their place in life or as a way to achieve happiness. They usually have a lot of options in customising their own contracts and often sell themselves directly to a specific person.

The last group are people who sell themselves into slavery by necessity. Finding oneself in debt, or unemployable as a free person, or both is a common story. These slaves still have some control over their contracts, and thus often aren’t full use, but since they are desperate, they often have to compromise on it to get a good price. Often sell themselves through a broker, who takes on their debt, or guarantees a minimal price. Most often sold at auction.

It is possible to transform a person mentally or physically, but such transformations aren’t instant. Comprehensive transformations may need as long as a month before they are complete and stable. Slaves are commonly processed in this way before being sold to raise their price, and their contract may allow the owner to transform them to their wishes.
>>
The method of transformation is:
[ ] Technological.
[ ] Magical.

I may switch between majority vote, or first to x votes, or best compromise between votes, depending on how fast I want the next update out and the nature of the vote itself.

ALL VOTES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PICTURE TO BE VALID!
This keeps the thread from feeling empty, and makes tallying votes more interesting for me. ;)
>>
File: 1399335677616.jpg (30 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1399335677616.jpg
30 KB, 350x250
>>5511447
Nannites can do anything. Technological
>>
>>5511463
Seconding. Kinda tired of all the generic fantasy settings.
>>
File: SCIENCE!.jpg (374 KB, 850x607) Image search: [Google]
SCIENCE!.jpg
374 KB, 850x607
>>5511470
AND HERE'S THE IMAGE I WAS GOING TO ATTACH.
Why I am so dumb?
>>
File: qgtewrgred.jpg (793 KB, 1280x1817) Image search: [Google]
qgtewrgred.jpg
793 KB, 1280x1817
I prefer magic, it seems more confusing for the victim and the "inworld set" limit is the imagination
but why not something between? a hybrid transformation
like magical technocraft or organic technology
>>
>>5511475
I'd be fine with biological transformations.
>>
>>5511475
Magical technocraft I might be against, I want either magic or high technology in the setting. Magitek (magic with a technological aesthetic) would be fine, and organic technology would be fine too, if people express interest.
>>
>>5511475
also, forgot one thing
magical contracts impossible to disobey or with automatic punishment
>>
>>5511482
Me, by the way, my name disappeared.
Getting a tripcode, too.
>>
[x] The method of transformation is technological.

You are:

[ ] the daughter of the owner and CEO of one of the world’s biggest corporate conglomerates. Your mother is one of the richest and most powerful people in the world. You were genetically engineered from your mother’s DNA and several donors.

[ ] the daughter of a whore. Your mother voluntarily sold herself into slavery and had herself turned into a nymphomaniac bimbo. While you live with her and your sister as a family, you are a ward of the state. You don’t know who your father is.

You are 16 years old.

Name:
[ ] Default: Anya
[ ] Write-In.

Chime in on machines/surgery vs organic biotech, if you have a preference.

I need to go to the gym so I’ll be back in a few hours.
>>
>>5511485
Do all votes need to have a picture?
>>
>>5511504
If you want them to be counted. ;)
>>
File: goddamnit mom.png (694 KB, 875x1000) Image search: [Google]
goddamnit mom.png
694 KB, 875x1000
>>5511503
[x] the daughter of a whore. Your mother voluntarily sold herself into slavery and had herself turned into a nymphomaniac bimbo. While you live with her and your sister as a family, you are a ward of the state. You don’t know who your father is.
Hooray for family funtime!
>>
File: 1325815579574.jpg (443 KB, 1000x1008) Image search: [Google]
1325815579574.jpg
443 KB, 1000x1008
>>5511503
[x] the daughter of the owner and CEO of one of the world’s biggest corporate conglomerates. Your mother is one of the richest and most powerful people in the world. You were genetically engineered from your mother’s DNA and several donors.

Bimbo mom seems like life would be just too weird.

As for name, I like Anya just fine

When it comes to transformation, Machines, particularly nanomachines.
>>
File: [Hentai]-Petplay-36.gif (713 KB, 1359x950) Image search: [Google]
[Hentai]-Petplay-36.gif
713 KB, 1359x950
>>5511503
>[ ] the daughter of the owner and CEO of one of the world’s biggest corporate conglomerates. Your mother is one of the richest and most powerful people in the world. You were genetically engineered from your mother’s DNA and several donors.
>>
File: 1392167004227.jpg (115 KB, 769x1100) Image search: [Google]
1392167004227.jpg
115 KB, 769x1100
>>5511503
>[ ] the daughter of the owner and CEO of one of the world’s biggest corporate conglomerates. Your mother is one of the richest and most powerful people in the world. You were genetically engineered from your mother’s DNA and several donors.

Anya's fine

and as for how the transformation happens, machines would be best. Biotech doesn't let us have people hooked up to machines screaming in pleasure as their body shifts and changes
>>
Yeah.
>>
>>5511503
I'd like to own the slaves rather than be one of them
>>
question for OP-can people who aren't slaves modify their bodies, or is it seen as a sign of slavery? Because I would love to see our MC turn into a succubus with a harem of slaves or something similar
>>
>>5511503
[X] the daughter of the owner and CEO of one of the world’s biggest corporate conglomerates. Your mother is one of the richest and most powerful people in the world. You were genetically engineered from your mother’s DNA and several donors.
[X] Default: Anya
>>
Are you going to weight votes based on the quality of the pics?
At least on draws?
>>
>>5511636
I'd hope not, just because then people could accuse him of railroading and that leads to shitstorms
>>
>>5511638
true, hadn't thought of that.
Still, the pictures are a good idea
>>
OP, still there?
I think the vote's pretty clear
>>
>>5511614
They can, and fairly often do, especially ones that are purely aesthetic, or for pleasure.
Even more submissive modifications to the mind or body are sometimes found on free individuals, since submission and enslavement are some of the most common sexual fantasies, even amongst those who aren't interested in being actual slaves. These are often kept subtle, however.

>>5511636
nah, the pics just need to be /d/ worthy, they don't neccessarily need to be on topic.

>>5511679
I'm just back from the gym. That feel when your masochistic side starts acting up while you're pushing yourself (???)

This seems to have won:
[X] the daughter of the owner and CEO of one of the world’s biggest corporate conglomerates. Your mother is one of the richest and most powerful people in the world. You were genetically engineered from your mother’s DNA and several donors.
[X] Default: Anya
>>
File: tumblr_mnoi1b2z7q1rqlyato1_500.jpg (112 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnoi1b2z7q1rqlyato1_500.jpg
112 KB, 500x667
>>5511703
seems so
>>
[x] the daughter of the owner and CEO of one of the world’s biggest corporate conglomerates. Your mother is one of the richest and most powerful people in the world. You were genetically engineered from your mother’s DNA and several donors.
[x] Default: Anya

You are Anya von Domme. Your mother owns Bio Concepts, the premiere producer of body and mind modification devices, often referred to as Domme Pods, or just pods, after your mother’s own company's production line. These devices combine the capabilities to modify a person’s body in any biologically viable way, and shape their minds as well.

You are soon to start at a prestigious private high school, and have moved into a new home to be closer to it. The mansion is quite spacious and well appointed, and comes with a staff of slave maids to keep it in order. Your personal maid, Elizabeth, has of course come with you. You have a state of the art modification device.

You are
[ ] Default: A girl with blonde curls cascading down to the middle of your back. Your eyes are vivid green, and you have delicate facial features.
You are a little over four feet tall, and your figure has only begun to bud.
...You blame the longevity treatments.
[ ] Write-In

Your mother has personally instructed you in modifications, the point that you are certified as a body and mind technician, and can legally perform modifications yourself. She did so by demonstrating on her own slaves, and you as well, citing that a good mistress knows the game from both sides. She undid the transformations afterwards, most of the time. Calling it an extra credit assignment she left you with some traits, and since she didn’t use the standard templates but created personalised ones, they’re more difficult than normal to remove.
>>
Select either [ ]One or [ ]Five traits. They can be from the list below or you can suggest new ones. If votes for one trait are prevalent, the first on the lists for five traits will be also be considered, so put the one you want most on top.

Traits:
-Nymphomania: You find yourself near constantly ready and willing to have sex
-Anal Cravings: You need a good reaming every ten or so hours, otherwise it gets too distracting.
-Oral Cravings: Ditto.
-Elastic Orifices: Your orifices are unusually elastic.
-Clothing Allergy: You find it difficult and distracting to wear much cloth against your skin. Underwear are practically impossible. Luckily the climate is pretty warm year round.
-Painslut: Your body gets very aroused by pain.
-Heel adjusted: You can walk in the highest heels without problem, but find it impossible to wear normal shoes.
-Can’t cum without permission: You find it impossible to peak, unless someone, anyone gives you permission.
-Increased Sensitivity (specify): A part (or the whole) of your body is extraordinarily sensitive to stimulation.
-Heat: Once a month you go into heat for a day.
-Multiorgasmic: Once you go into orgasm, any additional stimulation keeps you cumming and cumming and...
-Dick: You have one (specify size, special shapes?)
-Strange bodyparts (specify what: ears, tail, tongue, tentacles, etc.): You have a body part not usually found on humans.
>>
>>5511798
fine with most of the default, but I'd prefer to not start as a loli. How about a little over 5 feet, B cups a little on the small side.
>>
>>5511804
hmm, let's see. Our own mother left us with those?
I'd rather not play a sub, so:
[X] One
-Heel adjusted
>>
>>5511804
[x] One
- Dick
A nice big horsecock.
Or just a normal cock, I'm not picky
>>
File: Bondage 2.jpg (378 KB, 856x720) Image search: [Google]
Bondage 2.jpg
378 KB, 856x720
This looks promising! Keep it up.

>[]Five traits
-Anal Cravings
-Nymphomania
-Oral Cravings
-Can't cum without permission
-Painslut
>>
>>5511804
I like the default body with a A or B cup (loli)
Traits:
Nymphomania
Elastic Orifices
increased Sensitivity (throat and mouth)
Multiorgasmic
Dick that grows out of your clit at will and gets bigger the hornier you get
>>
>>5511804
[X] Five
-Strange bodyparts (demon tail)
-Increased Sensitivity (the tip of our tail)
-Heel adjusted
-Elastic Orifices
-Clothing Allergy
>>
>>5511798
>[ ] Write-In
Take the default, but make her a little taller, more filled out
>>5511804
gonna go with 5
-Dick: You have one (specify size, special shapes?) 9 or so inches, pretty hefty balls. It's been designed to maximize pleasure, so it's ribbed and has a knot at the base

-Strange bodyparts: A very long, prehensile, snakelike tongue. This also resulted in our pupils being slightly slitted

-New Perk Idea Sadist: You get aroused by controlling others

-Heel adjusted

-Multiorgasmic, if it lets us jizz more
>>
File: 15e2ea4afcdb0003e40d8bd1bf909c35.jpg (170 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
15e2ea4afcdb0003e40d8bd1bf909c35.jpg
170 KB, 1000x1414
>>5511804
[X]Five
Clothing Allergy
Heel adjusted
Increased Sensitivity (toes)
Nympho
Multiorgasmic
>>
>>5511804
One
-Heel adjusted
>>
File: 1ZmTfUf.jpg (162 KB, 750x605) Image search: [Google]
1ZmTfUf.jpg
162 KB, 750x605
>>5511823
ah, forgot pic
>>
File: tumblr_ma6ruaS3ob1ronge7o1_1280.jpg (196 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma6ruaS3ob1ronge7o1_1280.jpg
196 KB, 1024x768
>>5511804
Rather not be a loli. Maybe a little less than 5 foot, with a nice hourglass figure?

Dick. Fine with horsecock, or something weirder, as long as we've got a nice pair of balls to go with it

Strange bodyparts. Really like either demon tail or that snake tongue

Sensitivity-our weird bodypart

Elastic Orifices

Heel Adjusted
>>
>>5511804
five:
demon tail
sensitivity tail
Heel Adjusted
Elastic Orifices
Multiorgasmic
>>
>>5511804
no loli please? shortstack would be fine, but we'd need to look developed

5, dick (ribbed horsecock would be nice)

seconding snaketongue from >>5511819

Heel Adjusted

Elastic Orifices

and can we take strange bodypart again for a demon tail?
>>
>>5511832
forgot pic
>>
>>5511827
>>5511832
Are you samefagging?
>>
>>5511804
Dick
Snaketongue
Demon Tail
Heel Adjusted
Multiorgasmic
>>
>>5511804
Heat, and a succubus tail
>>
>>5511836
I was >>5511832, sorry if it looks like samefagging, but I liked most of the same things as the other guy, other than the hypersensitivity
>>
>>5511804
I'd rather not be a complete loli, but keep the rest
If we take dick, do we still have a pussy?

anyways, voting for 5:
Demon tail + Sensitivity
Heel Adjusted
Multiorgasmic
Sensitivity again for our toes
>>
>>5511842
Not sure we have to take sensitivity twice
>>
>>5511804
Lets be the loli dom
Also, does the dick come with balls?
[X] dick
>>
File: amy caption.jpg (692 KB, 1100x600) Image search: [Google]
amy caption.jpg
692 KB, 1100x600
>>5511798
[x] Default, but I won't mind if she's a little taller, or a little more filled out. Definitely a no on the hourglass or shortstack options.

>>5511804
[x] five
>Heel adjusted
>Can't cum without permission
>Increased sensitivity (back of the thighs)
>Multi--orgasmic
>Heat

Also a big no to having a dick.
>>
>>5511845
To effect both the tail and toes separately, but not the rest of the body? Yes.
>>5511849
Vote on it. Also: pic or you aren't counted.
>>
>>5511891
... Aww man, I don't actually save pics
>>
File: 2.jpg (160 KB, 939x733) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
160 KB, 939x733
>>5511815
Forgot pic
>>
>>5511894
Just go on gelbooru and type in your favourite fetish, thats what I've been doing :P

[X] Five seems to have decisively won with 10 to 3.
Now I just need to figure out which traits won.

Out of those who expressed an opinion on looks almost all wanted taller and at least somewhat curvier. So I'll go with 5 feet, C cups and a peach bottom, is that all right?
>>
>>5511922
it is with me
>>
>>5511922
sure, sounds fine
>>
>>5511922 Here's a tally

>Loli
>>5511849
>>5511867 (but OK with a little bigger)
>Not a loli, but not much bigger
>>5511819
>>5511807
>>5511842
>Shortstack
>>5511827
>>5511832

I'd say drop the breast size to a B and we're good.
>>
File: 1367390082807.jpg (147 KB, 686x1024) Image search: [Google]
1367390082807.jpg
147 KB, 686x1024
-Painslut: Your body gets very aroused by pain.
-Heel adjusted: You can walk in the highest heels without problem, but find it impossible to wear normal shoes.
-Can’t cum without permission: You find it impossible to peak, unless someone, anyone gives you permission.
>>
>>5511932
One of the loli's has no pic.

>>5511922
Hokay, looks like:
-Heel Adjusted IIIIIIIIIIII
-Multiorgasmic IIIIIII
-Demon Tail IIIII+0,5
-Elastic Orifices IIIII
-Dick IIIII
are the winners.

Writing.
>>
>>5511940
aww, is our tail not sensitive? That's a shame
>>
>>5511940
>That spread.
Neat.
>>
>>5511942
we can perfom modifications ourselves, we could add that or remove modifications we don't want.
>>
>>5511940
>One of the loli's has no pic.
Ah, oops.

>>5511940
>-Dick IIIII
And I'm out. Enjoy your thread folks.
>>
>>5511940
you never answered my question, does Dick mean we don't have a pussy, or do we have pussy and dick?
Do we have balls, as well?
>>
>>5511940
>Dick IIIII
Now what kind of dick is the question
>>
>>5511946
You can add, but the ones from your mother will take some effort to remove.
>>5511949
Keep the pussy, and since only 2/5 wanted balls I'm leaning towards not having them.

>>5511951
People seem to have wanted big and ribbed for her pleasure?

Tell you what, please vote on dick descriptions:
Balls:
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Desc.
[ ] 9 or so inches, It's been designed to maximize pleasure, so it's ribbed and has a knot at the base
[ ] Ribbed horsecock
[ ] Regular human dick of average size
[ ] Write-In
>>
>>5511967
>[X] No
>[X] Regular human dick of average size
>>
File: 122937.png (766 KB, 855x1100) Image search: [Google]
122937.png
766 KB, 855x1100
>>5511967
[X] No
[X] Regular human dick of average size
>>
>>5511967
>You can add, but the ones from your mother will take some effort to remove.
it will be good practice, though.
>>
File: futa.jpg (60 KB, 600x738) Image search: [Google]
futa.jpg
60 KB, 600x738
>>5511967
[X] Write-In
I dont mind what kind of cock but make it so it can grow out of our clit so we can hide it better and surprise people with it better
>>
>>5511986
that sounds good,yeah, seconding. Maybe make it grow larger the more we're aroused, so it starts out regular cock, start fucking and suddenly GIANT COCK SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: Ly4AfzA.jpg (435 KB, 1447x2046) Image search: [Google]
Ly4AfzA.jpg
435 KB, 1447x2046
>>5511967
[ ] No
[ ] Regular human dick of slightly above average size
>>
>>5511991
That sounds cool
>>
Damn, I have tons of loli doms, but I have almost no dickgirl pics.
>>
>>5512025
Your pic doesn't have to be related
>>
>>5512028
but it's a nice touch if it is
>>
>>5511991
I like this-go from clit, to normal cock, to full on horsedick

can't post pics since I'm at work, so i guess this is just opinion
>>
>>5512048
>Browsing /d/ at work
Somebody's gonna get a promotion.
>>
>>5512048
I'll post a pic for you
>>
>>5512048
Yeah will go with that
>>
10 hours of chargen ...
>>
[x] Taller and curvier.
[x] Five Traits:
-Heel Adjusted
-Multiorgasmic
-Demon Tail
-Elastic Orifices
-Dick

Floating on dream-clouds, you drift slowly, but steadily into wakefulness, drawn by a warm sensation spreading through your core. Opening your eyes and smacking your lips, you look up at an unfamiliar ceiling. The canopy of your bed at your new home in Eiselpol. Raising your upper body up on your elbows, you throw off the silk sheets revealing your personal maid Elizabeth lying between your legs. Her scarlet lips are wrapped around the head of your penis and her gentle suction is the source of the warmth spreading through your body.

Noticing that you have awoken, she greets you with a “Gwod mowning mwistress,” without taking your cock out of her mouth. lifting herself up, so that her head is over your crotch, she grasps your penis firmly around the base with one hand, and descends.

In one smooth motion your entirety slides into her mouth and throat, pressing her nose against your pubis, her tongue lapping at it’s base, where your lower lips meet. . As her throat ripples around you, you feel it engorging and lengthening, pushing further down her throat. She begins to gently bob her head and suck more firmly, and you collapse onto your back with a groan, your hands seeking out the erect nipples that top your soft breasts, and rolling them gently between your fingers.

The motion of Elizabeth’s head accelerates more and more until your penis almost slips out from between her lips on the upstroke, only for her to almost slam it back into her welcoming throat. It has grown to it’s full 14 inches by now and is making a very noticeable bulge in Elizabeth's throat as it ravages almost to her stomach.

Your hands have abandoned your nipples to grasp at the sheets as you squirm under your maid’s skillful ministrations. You can feel yourself so close when her fingers brush gently against your sopping and neglected pussy.

cont.
>>
>>5512115

White fireworks go off behind your eyes as she pushes her entire hand, fingers in a wedge, into your vagina, encountering little resistance. Your hips rise off the bed as your back contorts from the pleasure, pushing deep into her throat and exploding . She seals her lips around the base of your cock and sucks, stronger than she has before, making sure none of your seed goes astray.

You shake as you squirt down her throat, every drop dutifully swallowed, and just as your orgasm seems to be subsiding, Elizabeth forms her hand into a fist and rams it in deeper. Fireworks go off in your head again, as your eyes roll back into your head with a yell. Elizabeth’s fist ruthlessly slams your deepest hidden pleasure spots igniting your orgasm again and again.

Your hips collapse back onto the bed, as you lose all strength, but your maids head follows them down as if glued to your crotch. Her fist doesn't miss a beat continually pounding fresh orgasms out of your pussy and up your spine to explode in your brain.

You come close to slipping back into unconsciousness, but she stops just short. A miniature orgasm shudders through you as her hand withdraws from your depts, leaving with a pop, as your lips contract, looking as tight as if they had never been touched.

She withdraws the cock from her throat slowly, gently sucking on it in a way that sends electric tingles up your spine, until it exits her mouth, spotlessly clean. She gently places it on your stomach, where it begins to contract back into a one inch clit, and sits up into a kneeling position, awaiting further instructions with a gentle smile and bright eyes.

As you lie back, panting for breath, you can’t help but pity the poor plebs, who have to be woken by alarm-clocks.

cont.
>>
>>5512117
Your personal maid Elizabeth, is a black haired beauty of modest curves, dressed in an immaculate white and black maid uniform. She was the graduation project for your instruction in the art of transformation. Once she was a criminal so foul, that her entire personality had to be erased, but now she serves a nobler purpose. Since she is also meant to be your head maid, you programmed her with a slight dominant and sadistic side to her personality. This can be easily roused or suppressed with a verbal trigger, but it is also supposed to activate intelligently to the situation.

Gathering yourself you swing your feet of the bed, so that you are sitting on the edge. Elizabeth smoothly retreats and moves to kneel by your feet. “I have prepared a bath, mistress,” she says, as she places your six inch heels onto your feet. To most others, these would be for special occasions, but to you they’re the equivalent of slipper to wear around the house.

Because of your mother’s modification, your feet are permanently extended, so that you stand on your toes. You can walk without shoes. Slowly. But heels feel perfectly natural, more so than having bare feet.

As you stand, Elizabeth moves to drape a silk robe over your shoulders. She goes to fasten it, but you wave her off, slipping your arms into the sleeves, but leaving it open in the front.

You approach your mirror, where you see beautiful blonde, with curls cascading down her back. Her eyes are vivid green, and her facial features are delicate. Her body is slender with breasts just over a good handful, and a juicy peach bottom. Completely hairless from the head down, a flash of pink can be seen between her perfectly formed vaginal lips. Her clit pushes out from between them, slightly, waiting to grow into a bitch tamer of a cock.
>>
>>5512153
You forgot to mention the tail
>>
>>5512153
Project: Reinforce our foot joints and bones so we can have GOAT balance even without heels. Disregard pleb walking completely.
>>
>>5512160
*facepalm*
I'm gonna have to go to sleep soon, before I embarrass myself further.
>>
File: 1395250834773.png (1 MB, 915x1200) Image search: [Google]
1395250834773.png
1 MB, 915x1200
>>5512168
so, was that the last post for today?
Do you know when you'll run again?
>>
>>5512168
Your fine, my boner forgives you
>>
>>5512173
I've got one more post with some choices to be voted on.

I'll probably back on around three in the afternoon, Central Europe Time, if all goes to plan.
>>
Spinning around you eye your smooth tail with a spade shaped end emerging from the base of your spine, just above the junction of your buttocks. It tends to swing to and fro with your movements, and sometimes you forget about it and end up knocking something over, or feeling someone up.

After refreshing yourself in the baths, while Elizabeth tends to your hair you ponder on the last thing your mother mentioned before she sent you off to your new school. She started by pointing out that scientists have been talking about the improving longevity treatments eventually leading to biological immortality for those that received them. She informed you that with her access to the cutting edge treatments, she is predicted to be one of the first to be able to stay ahead of the aging curve. Potentially forever.

With that weighty matter dropped on your mind, it’s not surprising that your thought have been turning to the future. You are passing into adulthood, and it’s time you started establishing yourself as your own person.

Your staff for example is woefully bare. Most of the maids currently employed at this mansion are not full use slaves, nor of any particular quality outside their jobs. It’s important that you assemble an entourage befitting your position and dignity.

The state of the art Domme Pod, lying yet untouched in the laboratory also calls to you to break it in.

[ ] Look for a personal slave:
-[ ] Look amongst your maids, perhaps there’s a gem in the rough?
-[ ] Go to a slave auction.
-[ ] Wait until the start of school and look amongst your classmates.

[ ] Go mess around with your Domme Pod.
-[ ] Try to figure out how to remove one of the traits your mother gave you.
--[ ] Which?
-[ ] Give yourself a trait.
--[ ] Which?
-[ ] Give or remove a trait to Elizabeth.
--[ ] Which?

[ ] Ah, screw making decisions this early in the morning, there’s a new spa opening, lets get pampered.

[ ] Write-In
>>
>>5512185
>[X] Look for a personal slave
>-[X] Go to a slave auction.
We can always take our classmates too, if one catches our eye
>>
>>5512190
and I forgot my pic
>>
>>5512185
>-[ ] Look amongst your maids, perhaps there’s a gem in the rough?
We need a charmer, to keep targets comfortable until it's too late. Not a looker, definitely.

>-[ ] Give yourself a trait.
See how possible >>5512167 is. Our feet will barely touch the ground!
>>
>>5512185
When does school start?
>>
>>5512193
votes dont count unless you post a pic
>>
File: Sauce=Lappuru.png (1 MB, 1200x874) Image search: [Google]
Sauce=Lappuru.png
1 MB, 1200x874
>>5512193
dammit
>>
File: tumblr_m7xi33702N1rwpk7ko1_500.jpg (127 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7xi33702N1rwpk7ko1_500.jpg
127 KB, 500x375
>>5512185
[X] Look for a personal slave
[X] Go to a slave auction.
We need a pet. Maybe a cute little twink boy we can walk around on a leash with nothing more then the mind of a stupid animal. Mother said we could never have one but since we are out on our own we make the rules now!

We need to m
>>
>>5512234
ignore the >We need to m
>>
File: ded3c77d785eeef89e09f4fb009aedb9.jpg (256 KB, 1200x1391) Image search: [Google]
ded3c77d785eeef89e09f4fb009aedb9.jpg
256 KB, 1200x1391
>>5512234
seconding
though maybe leave his mind be or at least leave him smarter than an animal
>>
File: [Hentai]-Petplay-4.jpg (104 KB, 850x595) Image search: [Google]
[Hentai]-Petplay-4.jpg
104 KB, 850x595
>>5512245
Fair enough
>>
File: licky licky.jpg (386 KB, 850x1231) Image search: [Google]
licky licky.jpg
386 KB, 850x1231
>>5512185
[x] Go mess around with your Domme Pod.
-[x] Give yourself a trait.
--[x] Sensitive tail tip.

Dunno why so many people had a problem being a loli.
>>
>>5512185
Workanon again, someone who likes the idea mind giving a pic
-[ ] Give or remove a trait to Elizabeth.
--[ ] Can't cum without permission

ask if she'd like it though, we will be a kind Mistress
>>
>>5512351
there you go
>>
>>5512351
I'll support
>>
>>
>>5512469
wow forgot to vote
>>5512185
>[ ] Give or remove a trait to Elizabeth.
I'm for either oral or anal cravings. Be 'nice' about it and make her pick though. Ask if she'd rather be unable to go a day without Mistress's cock in her ass, or if she'd prefer to cum uncontrollably every time we shoot a hot, sticky load of cum down her throat
>>
File: 26889914_big_p28.jpg (480 KB, 827x1169) Image search: [Google]
26889914_big_p28.jpg
480 KB, 827x1169
>>5512185
>[ ] Go mess around with your Domme Pod.
>-[ ] Give yourself a trait.
Sensitive tail.
>>
>>5512185
what traits does Elizabeth already have?
>>
>>5512185
>[ ] Look for a personal slave:
>-[ ] Look amongst your maids, perhaps there’s a gem in the rough?

We can look among our classmates later.
>>
File: 1396467783056.jpg (155 KB, 850x632) Image search: [Google]
1396467783056.jpg
155 KB, 850x632
>>5512185
Well, I'm obviously outvoted, but I think we should mod Elizabeth a bit.

Elongated tongue would be good for so many lewd things. Maybe we should get one ourselves when we get some more slaves
>>
>>5512614
that sounds good. If we can, make the tongue really sensitive as well.
>>5512185
Also voting to wait until class to find slaves. This early we wouldn't find much at auction, maybe the worst leftovers of last night. And we'll pay more attention to our maids when we're fully awake

One question OP- how well do we know Elizabeth? Are we close, would we consider her a friend, do we know her mods, has she told us much about herself,etc.
>>
>>5512614
She must be Elastic, at least. If she doesn't have it already, maybe an Oral Craving (any body fluids) could do.
>>
>>5512473
vote for this as well & add it -can't cum without permission for Liz.
>>
>>5512185
Could we give Elizabeth a mental and physical mod? if we can, give her a long tongue and make it so she can't cum without permission. if we can only do one, go with permission to cum
>>5512678
>>5512724
images, guys
>>
>>5512724
i'll spot this guy's image
>>
File: 1365612286483.jpg (111 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1365612286483.jpg
111 KB, 800x600
>>5512185
[x] Go mess around with your Domme Pod.
-[x] Give yourself a trait.
--[x] Which?
Sensitive tail.
I also want elongated tongue, and sensitive tongue, and sensitive lips, though I suppose those can wait. It isn't so much about giving great oral that is really pleasurable to us, as it is about making kissing awesome.
>>
File: 1388642537363.jpg (153 KB, 555x700) Image search: [Google]
1388642537363.jpg
153 KB, 555x700
>>5512185
How about we give Elizabeth an oral craving? She'll be our good little cocksucker~
>>
File: 186964.jpg (457 KB, 1375x1299) Image search: [Google]
186964.jpg
457 KB, 1375x1299
>>5512185
Either make Elizabeth unable to cum unless we give her permission or give her an oral craving

also, because a nice anon linked this quest in it, I'll link here to the other quest running on /d/ right now
>>5494873
>>
File: 1386273451347.jpg (198 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
1386273451347.jpg
198 KB, 600x806
I say we let Elizabeth pick from all the things we suggested for her. That's how we'll make our slaves and servants loyal to us-we'll give them their deepest, most carnal wishes, over and over again; all we as is subservience. What, you though the demon tail was for show?
>>
Pretty sure modding Elizabeth has won.
Vote is split between giving her a craving, or making it so she can't come without permission, with long tongue close behind. If someone still cares to vote, or choose between these, if your vote didn't make it, please do. Otherwise I'll flip a coin or something.

I'm going to go with only a single trait modified at a time, but some traits can be combined into one, like giving her a sensitive tongue.

>>5512193
>See how possible >>5512167 is. Our feet will barely touch the ground!
You could try it, but with an imperfect understanding of what your mother did, there's a chance of unintended effects.

Same with the other traits she gave you.

>>5512540
She has a constructed personality, to make her an ideal head maid. She has a trigger to manually control her dominant personality aspect. Her orifices are slightly stretchy, but not to the same extent as yours.

>>5512633
When your mother got her for you two years ago, Elizabeth was a Blank, her memories and entire personality had been erased, and her body changed into a doll featureless form. This is usually done only for very serious criminals, but you don't know who she was before.

She was the subject for your practice with the pod, and her you gradually constructed her current appearance under your mother's tutelage and supervision.

>>5512201
It'll start tomorrow.
>>
>>5513632
>Vote is split between giving her a craving, or making it so she can't come without permission, with long tongue close behind. If someone still cares to vote, or choose between these, if your vote didn't make it, please do. Otherwise I'll flip a coin or something.
voting to give her can't come without permission, if possible requiring our permission, specifically
>>
>>5513632
>You could try it, but with an imperfect understanding of what your mother did, there's a chance of unintended effects.
how long would it take to gain such an understanding?
>>
>>5513632
I'll vote for cant cum without permission, and if Elizabeth asks why we are taking her to the machine, tell her she's "getting a promotion"
>>
>>5513644
Basically, I'm going to roll a die when you try it
The more time you've spent on it, the better the chance of it going without a hitch, or the side-effect being minor.

I'm not however going to tell you the exact odds.
>>
>>5513652
could we give the same modification to someone else so we can experiment on them?
>>
File: 73850.jpg (436 KB, 738x1155) Image search: [Google]
73850.jpg
436 KB, 738x1155
>>5513646
forgot pic
>>
>>5513653
The whole problem is that your mother created the templates from scratch, instead of using the standard ones, and deliberately overcomplicated them to make them harder to figure out.

Since you don't have the template she used, you can't give it to someone.
>>
>>5513658
I'm slowly starting to dislike her
>>
>>5513661
and with immortality on the horizon, she'll never die and leave the company to us.
That is, unless we arrange something.
>>
>>5513661
She's totally a great mother, she even read a book about it. It was called Tough Love :P

>>5513663
True, but barring something really stupid, she's also not going to cut you off anytime soon.
>>
>>5513661
Why? the mods we have aren't indicative of her being mean, they are just puzzles for us to figure out.
>>5513663
I'm more interested in effectively being a princess and body modding specialist, if she runs the company well I don't see any reason to get rid of her.
>>
File: Fun-at-the-Office-by-VincentCC.jpg (146 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
Fun-at-the-Office-by-VincentCC.jpg
146 KB, 600x849
>>5513664
By biological immortality do you mean she wont get sick or age or is it more like all damage is impervious to her
>>
>>5513669
No aging and most diseases and injuries can be repaired with relative ease.
>>
>>5513664
>She's totally a great mother, she even read a book about it. It was called Tough Love :P
Oh god, taking parenting advice from a book? She's worse than I thought. At least she's not asian.
>>
[x] Modify Elizabeth
-[x] No cumming without permission.

You decide to break in your new ‘pod, and who better to test it on than your usual partner Elizabeth. You give orders for everything to be prepared, and Elizabeth disappears for a moment to pass it on to the Mansion staff.

When you ask her about it, Elizabeth expresses a desire for modifications that would allow her to serve you better. She has a small smile on her face as she remembers her previous sessions in the device.

After morning ablutions and breakfast are done you walk to the mansion’s laboratory. Your heels click against the tiles, while Elizabeth follows behind and slightly to your left. It is a room dedicated to supporting the state of the art Domme Pod your mother gave you. This one is a version not yet available on the open market.

The device is a white cuboid with rounded edges, the size of a room. Openings on two sides permit access into the interior of the hollow cube. In the center are the restraints, white like the rest of the device, with pink padding, they are currently in a chair configuration.

You can see a large number of seams on the interior walls of the room, and know from experience that those hide robotic arms and the variety of tools and substances the device uses to transform it’s patients.

While Elizabeth’s professionalism is impressive you notice that she’s trying to discretely rub her thighs together. Smirking, you run your tail up under her skirt and swipe it’s tip against the front of her panties, eliciting a slight gasp. You’re surprised her juices haven’t dripped down her thighs yet, considering how wet she is

“I was going to ask, if like the idea of me fucking with your pretty little head, but I guess this is answer enough.”

You absently lick of the tip of your tail. She’s tasty, just like you designed her to be.

“Strip slave, and assume the position,” you order, while moving to the device's control console.

>cont.
>>
>>5513687
Actually, would you like to see the scene from Anya's, or Elizabeth's perspective?
>>
>>5513691
Anya
>>
>>5513691
Anya
>>
>>5513691
Anya
>>
>>5513691
Anya
>>
File: 25office-lady-naked-futanari.jpg (314 KB, 805x596) Image search: [Google]
25office-lady-naked-futanari.jpg
314 KB, 805x596
>>5513696
pic
>>
File: 13593416256.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
13593416256.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
>>5513691
Anya's
>>
>>5513692
>>5513703
>>5513706
Ok, staying with Anya.
>>
How feasible and legal are modifications that mess with other people, like pheromone dispensers or secreting an aphrodisiac that's absorbed over the skin?
>>
>>5513687
>When you ask her about it, Elizabeth expresses a desire for modifications that would allow her to serve you better.

Could we modify her to lay large, nutritious eggs? She can serve us by providing us with breakfast. Ideally she should lay LOTS of eggs, in case we have guests over. Extra eggs can be eaten by the serving staff.

Even better, we can also modify her to be unable to start laying without permission. If she upsets us, we can wait until she's waddling around bulging with eggs before we accept her apology and let her push them all out.\

...Even if we don't do this to Elizabeth, we need to do it to someone.
>>
>>5513809
eh, not really a fan
>>
>>5513687
Elizabeth immediately removes her maid’s uniform and folds it neatly before putting it away. Once she approaches the center of the device, you flag her as the patient to it’s systems. She sits down on the chair, and immediately the restraints begin preparing her.

Clamps close around her wrist, moving her forearm against the armrests, which close, enveloping her from fingers to elbows. Simultaneously, restraints grasp her ankles, and move her legs into stirrups. Those too lock around her, and part her legs giving you a clear view of her molten core.

Your displays cheerfully point out her elevated breathing rate, her lubrication, and other signs of her arousal.

The seat reclines her slightly backwards, raising her legs at the same time, as a restraint is fastened around her neck. Long arms emerge from the ceiling and apply a gel to three spots around her head, to which electrodes promptly apply themselves.

A visor emerges to cover her eyes and ears, and several more electrodes are applied to her body to better monitor her state. Finally a pair of long pink probes plug up her lower holes. She immediately tries to buck against them, but a restraint closes around her waist holding her still, and drawing a frustrated groan.

Putting her in the right mental state is the next step. Deep throbbing bass begins playing in her ears, seeming to move around her, accompanied by barely audible whispers. The visor displays relaxing abstract images, and the probes gently heat up. All to put her in a pliable state.

When she seems to melt into the chair, you know she’s ready for the trigger to be implanted. You seize a microphone and add your voice to her headphones.

“Mistress controls your orgasms,” you whisper.

“Mistress decides when you cum,” and this time a picture of you flashes across briefly across her visor.

“You need mistress’ permission to cum,” this time it’s also accompanied by a thrum from the probes.
>>
Hypnosis scenes are harder to write than I though.

>>5513790
Beyond a certain strength using something like pheromones on unknowing people would be illegal.

>>5513809
Not impossible, if people end up voting for it.
>>
>>5513824
>Beyond a certain strength using something like pheromones on unknowing people would be illegal.
how bad would the punishment be and how hard would it be to detect?
>>
>>5513809
I'd rather not. Egg-laying always kinda weirded me out when it was an ordinary person doing it
>>
>>5513833
So we get a lamia slave, that we train so that we can take naps in her pussy for... rejuvenation purposes
>>
>>5513817
Over and over the phrases repeat, slowly drowning out all the other sounds, until her entire world is narrowed down to only that concept.

Moving into the deepening phase you stop instructing, but simply display a picture of yourself on her visor, and waits.

“M-Mistress. She controls my orgasms.” Elizabeth quickly grasps the prompt and is rewarded by a pleasurable throb in her nether regions.

Again and again she is prompted to pledge her orgasms to you, triggering the probes arousing her, bringing her closer to climax.

“Mistress controls my orgasms.”

Each repetition is rewarded, but no matter how quickly she says it, her orgasm remains out of reach, and she begins to grow desperate under the devices ministrations.

You shift the device into the testing phase, and the probes suddenly go wild, vibrating powerfully and thrusting.

You are please to note that while she’s pushed to the peak of arousal and beyond, orgasm continues to ellude her.

“Mistress may I p-please, cum!” she begs you, while squirming, trying to squeeze just a bit more sensation from the probes.

You abandon the console to enter the device and move to stand behind her. You trigger the sections over her ears to permit outside sounds.

“Cum,” you whisper directly into her ears, and pinch her nipples between your fingers, while your tail starts flicking against her clit.

Her entire body seizes up as she comes, straining against the restraints. Liquid arousal practically shoots out of her, staining the floor for several feet in front of her.

You nod with satisfaction, as she collapses into her restraints again, and move to program the machine to take her through two or three more such cycles, to make sure the trigger is implanted firmly.

But these don’t necessarily need your personal intervention.
>>
I have to go now, because something came up. If I get some more time today, I'll post vote choices.

Hope you enjoyed this, even if it's moving slowly.
>>
File: Adventurer2.jpg (273 KB, 936x720) Image search: [Google]
Adventurer2.jpg
273 KB, 936x720
Nice writing! Too bad we're going domme...

To be honest, I can't recall any good written /d/ quests where you are (n)either sub or dom.
>>
>>5513851
Can you give us a time when you will be back today or tomorrow?
>>
>>5513851
Thanks for writing, you're pretty good.
>>
>>5513864
neither*
>>
>>5511940
Dick

/thread
>>
File: SFM1.gif (3 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
SFM1.gif
3 MB, 427x240
>>5513864
Well, the aforementioned CYOA, /d/oppelganger Quest, has it's MC switching between sub and dom

Any chance we'll ever see a tailfuck/tailpeg scene?
>>
I think we should eventually try to get the ability to produce different substances, such as aphrodisiacs or maybe sleep poisons. We could put the gland on our tail tip and tag people with it.
>>
>>5514007
hot
>>
Maybe we should look into modifications to ourselves that are for more than purely for sex. Such as improved/photographic memory, so we don't have to study much in school and have more time for lewd.
Or enhanced hearing so we can spy on our classmates, learn their secrets and blackmail them into becoming our pets.
you can probably think of more

Depending on how this quest is going, we may or may not have to deal with challenges that can't be solved through sex (don't know how the GM is going to handle this) so maybe we should give our maid some upgrades to turn her into a ninja-maid so she can protect us from being kidnapped or something, assuming she isn't one already. (If my hentais are accurate, then a spoiled heiress has something like a 30% chance of being kidnapped and raped to teach her a lesson about not being a bitch.)
>>
>>5514128
I like the idea of a battle maid and a dedicated bodyguard slave.

As for self mods supper memory is cool as is improved hearing. I think that goat walking idea from before coupled with an improved sense of balance would be fun and functional.
we could also reduce our need for sleep to give us an unfair time advantage on other people and improve our endurance.
I like the idea of of giving our tail the power to secrete various drugs we are immune to as well as making it more nimble and flexible so we can use it to pick up and hold things. Plus on the lewd side that would let us give "hand Jobs" with our tail.
We could also based on >>5512185 use a little more passive awareness of our tail and what we are doing with it which we could couple with increasing its sensitivity.
also expanding on the elastic orifices we could make ourself super flexible which would help us escape any unwanted bondage as well as offer lots of fun.
>>
>>5514397
>Plus on the lewd side that would let us give "hand Jobs" with our tail.
or fuck someone with it, maybe even secret drugs inside of them while we're at it
>>
>>5514408
we can already fuck them though giving a womb or a prostate a gentle squeeze or caress with or without drug application is hot.
We should also make our fertility cycle something we need to consciously activate so that we don't need to worry about pregnancy and if we want to have a kid we just will ourself fertile Plus no periods as those suck.
>>
>>5514413
we can fuck both holes at once or fuck two people at once
>>
>>5514415
I think you misunderstand we can already fuck with our tail and dick as evidenced in >>5513687 but my impression is that our tail is not dexterous enough to say wrap around a pen and hold it so we could take notes with our tail or give anything as precise as a hand job but is is dexterous enough to be equivalent to a foot job or fist a hole.
>>
>>5514436
oh, sorry. Yeah, makes sense.
>>
>>5514436
also as a security feature we could improve our ability to hold our breath and or also breath water. Then we could add wings and design them not for flight but for swimming in water and 0g use as well as ascetics.
>>5514438
its cool I get why you misunderstood me I may be underestimating our current ability in which case we already have what i want and you were in the right to say i was adding nothing.
>>
so how dose this list of tail drug secretions sound.
male only aphrodisiac
female only aphrodisiac
stamina booster
drug that prevents orgasm & antidote
a sleep drug & antidote
paralysis drug & antidote
suggestibility drug & antidote
of coarse we are immune to most of our own drugs and have a separate aphrodisiac for ourself.

as for pheromone i think a universal aphrodisiac and a separate suggestibility one will do the trick the second is mostly a safety tool in case we are kidnapped.
>>
>>5514456
something to prevent erections
>guy and Anya want to fuck
>Anya tags him with it
>"I swear, this has never happened before!"
>"It's okay, I'll just fuck you instead. Bend over, please~"
>>
>>5514456
addendum all of the drugs and pheromone are under conscious control
>>5514461
I like it. it sholden't interfere with the aphrodisiac making them horny only getting it up. do we want a antidote on tail for that?
>>
>>5514470
I personally think we should mix the antidotes to all our drugs mixed in with our cum, so they have to drink it
>>
>>5514476
I like that idea but it may have some socile (sic) issues and the suggestibility drug shouldn't be in our cum as that ruins so much fun.
>>
>>5514483
true, but things like preventing orgasm and the aphrodisiacs I think would b good
>>
>>5514488
preventing orgasm for sure
sleep & paralysis ok ether way is good
why do the aphrodisiacs even need an antidote?
>>
>>5514491
can't have people constantly horny, especially if we need them to think about other things
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>5514128
Im still voting for ninja maid
>>
>>5514493
that's why they ware off and the tail juices and pheromone are under conscious control. I would think the aphrodisiacs especially the pheromones would be best if hey lasted a short duration and if we wanted a long session we just keep the pheromones up.

>>5514513
Well duh we just also need our own super powers for fun and prophet as well.
>>
When will you be back JaM?
>>
bump
>>
File: 203712.jpg (1 MB, 1159x1500) Image search: [Google]
203712.jpg
1 MB, 1159x1500
So OP, any idea when you'll run again?
>>
Cool quest bro. A little feedback from one OP to another.

- Unless you're an amazing writer MC devoid of conflict will always feel pretty flat. You can use the character's own cognitive dissonance even if it's consensual.
- Get a twitter, or a schedule, or something. Unless you're Kiku you can't expect people to lurk endlessly waiting for updates. There's no point in writing in a quest format if you don't have a player base that actually follows the story.
- Your prose are actually really solid for quest level stuff, but I noticed you have one of the same problems as me. You are a habitual comma abuser, and the first step to recovery is admitting it.

“I was going to ask, if like the idea of me fucking with your pretty little head, but I guess this is answer enough.”

Sentences like that sound really stilted, particularly in dialogue. I only mention it because I wish people would tell me when I'm doing shit like that.

Anyways, hope to see you run again. Have some monstergirl.
>>
>>5514860
I think I'll have time on friday.
Besides I need to decide on some actual plot.

>>5516470
I'm probably not going to get a twitter yet, since I'm fine with few voters.

The commas I know >.< My mother tongue has pretty solid rules for when you use a comma, but in English is just like "whatever man," so I end up defaulting to the wrong language's rule when I'm not thinking.
If I read it out I can get better, but I'm a lazy bum...
>>
>>5516670
I hope you don't abandon the quest. I haven't seen a quest that incorporates my fetishes in a long time.
>>
>>5516771
I'm just sick of every quest dying on here that isn't /d/oppelganger
>>
>>5516670
Anon here who joined late. Awesome read though. I'm hoping and looking forward to see this quest continue.

I have some experience with hypnosis if you want to hit me up with questions about that, as well.
>>
>>5516670
>Besides I need to decide on some actual plot.
why
>>
>>5516888
Trust me anon, plot makes everything better, even if it's shitty. It gives the characters a reasoning for their actions, rather than just "Fuck it, i was bored to day, so I went and did this."

>>5516779
Fin/d/er's Fee is still running, if you want to check it out
>>
File: 1368739573948.jpg (77 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
1368739573948.jpg
77 KB, 850x565
>>5516896
I wasn't going to say it, but thanks. Now if we can just get Kiku in here.we could have a giant QM circlejerk!
>>
>>5516903
Ahh, if only... what exactly does KiKu do while he's away at sea? Is he like a soldier or something?

>>5516896
My bad, I forgot the link to Ibaunk's previous threads!
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/search/subject/Fin%2Fd%2Fer%27s%20Fee/
>>
>>5516909
He claims to be a mate on a tug vessel, but we all know he's a somali pirate.

Also, sorry if we're turning your thread into CYOA General here JaM
>>
>>5516909
He's a maritime trader
>>
File: Mix.jpg (858 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Mix.jpg
858 KB, 2000x2000
>>5516912
>Also, sorry if we're turning your thread into CYOA General here JaM
Since we're turning this into CYOA general as we wait for JaM, I just wanted to point this out.

>>>/m/10953917
>>
>>5516912
>>5516909
>>5516886
Hey since you guys are here, I'm just going to post this idea for a quest that you guys can use.

>The Jungle Book, but instead of animals it's monstergirls.
>>
File: Intelligence Trip.gif (682 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
Intelligence Trip.gif
682 KB, 320x179
>>5516988
>>
>>5517009
NotSureIfBeingSarcasticOrNot.jpg

But yeah pretty much human boy/girl is raised by monstergirls/boys and must leave the nest for the first time
>>
>>5516988
Seems more up Marcellus' alley but I could see it. If gelbooru is any indicator it's a fairly popular notion.

Hey, if you're itching for it, run it! If I've learned anything here it's that there's always at least a few weirdos out there into the same bizarrely niche porn as you.

>>5517023
And then has to foil an insidious human plot to make the monster people dress sensibly and restrict themselves to heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction.
>>
>>5517042
>And then has to foil an insidious human plot to make the monster people dress sensibly and restrict themselves to heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Well I was thinking he/she has to leave the nest in order to explore their sexuality and to maybe breed. Kinda like a coming of age story (Your hitting puberty now my child... GO FUCK!) and then you go make monster friends/enemies and discover ancient magical ruins and other humans and stuff...
>>
Let's try not to clog this thread up

>>5517072

Enjoy /d/eviants
>>
>>5516470
>I only mention it because I wish people would tell me when I'm doing shit like that.
Dear god am I with you there. I've had the issue basically my whole life and all school and things would ever point out was, "you use a lot of run-on sentences."
It's fucking hard to figure out what to fix when it's not pointed out, especially when English is a stupid language with fairly nonsense rules at times.
>>
>>5511940
>Dick

Aaaaand ruined.

Just once I'd like to see a /d/ thread that isn't shit up by dickgirl faggots.
>>
>>5517372
Then make your own asshole, no one's stopping you. If you aren't going to take initiative then you have no reason to complain. Honestly, you faggots who bitch over everything that doesn't pander to you are the most annoying thing on this website.

Why don't you fuck off and make your own thing, then let us see it so we can shit all over it?
>>
>>5517388
>Then make your own asshole, no one's stopping you.
I read that as he's supposed to make himself his own asshole.
>>
This quest didn't go the direction I wanted (no hard feelings), but it's go me in the mood to find a /tg/ ERP thread and see if anyone wants to play with a prehensile-tongued painslut whore-daughter.
>>
>>5517372
Why are you on /d/ if you don't like dickgirls? Seriously, I mean, it's the single most common fetish on this board.
>>
>>5518937
There are other fetishes represented here that aren't dickgirls you know
>>
>>5516670
>I think I'll have time on friday.
it's Friday
>>
Anyone know of a place where adult quests are less likely to be abandoned. I'm tired of finding ones I like just stoping.
>>
>>5519768
Only other place I know of is Questionable Questing.
>>
>>5519768
Well, there's chyoa, but that place is slow as fuck as it is

I hate to advertise, but my quest runs daily (unless something comes up that makes me unable to do so), and Ibanuk runs every... weekend... I think?

You could always look up the archive and find some of KiKu's stuff too. I think /tg/ even does some ERP, so you could sit back and watch. Other than that, I think chyoa is your best bet
>>
Dumping some pics, don't want this to be deleted like the quest discussion thread earlier
>>
>>5519782
>>
File: oeHhhPe.jpg (344 KB, 797x1208) Image search: [Google]
oeHhhPe.jpg
344 KB, 797x1208
>>5519789
>>
>>5519782
Yeah, I'm still pissed they did that. They didn't even give it a chance, they just deleted it like a bunch of assholes
>>
File: 1398034664535.jpg (237 KB, 988x1367) Image search: [Google]
1398034664535.jpg
237 KB, 988x1367
>>5519794
you're surprised that the mods are assholes? You must be new.
>>
File: yVs1o.jpg (245 KB, 862x1207) Image search: [Google]
yVs1o.jpg
245 KB, 862x1207
>>5519796
>>
>>5519797
>>
File: 1399393547909.jpg (156 KB, 850x1061) Image search: [Google]
1399393547909.jpg
156 KB, 850x1061
>>5519801
>>
>>5519796
I'm not surprised, it's just that I've seen scat threads last longer than that did, which pisses me off quite a bit. I've actually lurked for quite awhile, I'm just not one for posting out of my comfort-zone
>>
>>5516670
You should get a twitter. It wont make you have a billion voters, it will just make you more convenient.
>>
File: 040.jpg (637 KB, 1000x1404) Image search: [Google]
040.jpg
637 KB, 1000x1404
>>5519779
Chyoa? Where's that?
>>
>>5519768
/u/ uses anonkun. Once, /tg/ questers had been exiled on tgchan.

>>5519779
Also, what is "chyoa"? google only speaks of starcraft and liqueur.
>>
>>5520613
>>5520728
My bad, should've linked it instead...
Here ya go: https://chyoa.com/

Great, another dead CYOA... nice goin' OP
>>
>>5521043
Don't be so negative. He'll be back. Unlike other OPs, he didn't stop because of the quest going in a bad direction or not enough voters or life crap. All he needs is to find some spare time.
>>
bumping with a quick question

I was the OP of the (extremely breif) monstergirl university quest a week or so ago, which died due to a bunch of computer issues and a 3-day ban when a friend called one of the mods a 'giganigga' on my computer. My question is this-should I try to revive that quest, or should I do what a lot of the players suggested and do Shadowrun with monstergirls?
>>
wat? i don't remember the thread taking such a strange turn

but i guess it did get deleted, so maybe
>>
>>5522357
Got a copy of what you had? You could probably do a revival if so because then new anons could jump in and get up to date. Go for it. We need more quests on /d/.
>>
>>5522357
Would it still be 'sissy male gets anally devastated by futa and shemale monstergirls' quest?
Because I've no interest in futa-on-male.
>>
>>5522357
Sure. As long as you leave a plot synopsis of what happened before, you can revive a quest anytime. I've seen quests come back after two months of absents
>>
>>5522357
Well that's... a relief, I guess. Do whatever you want man, it's your quest not mine. I hate to sound salty too, but let's hope you an keep up with it this time as well. Ded threads are depressing.

So has enough time passed to where we can assume OP is kill?
>>
RIP in Peace, OP. 2014-2014. Taken too young.
>>
>>5522357
Just link the last thread and continue on.
>>
>>5522990
barely out of Character Generation, too
>>
File: 1365183057314.jpg (132 KB, 704x1000) Image search: [Google]
1365183057314.jpg
132 KB, 704x1000
Bumping with content.
>>
EVERY FUCKING TIME

I JUST WANT ME SOME FUCKING SEMI

INTERACTIVE SMUT

ON A SEMI REGULAR BASIS

IS THAT TOO SODDING MUCH TO ASK FOR
>>
>>5524228
You know unless OP comes back
In which I take it all back and please never leave again OP

...Please?
>>
>>5524230
It's worse because it had a good premise. And an alright MC.
>>
Fuck. I've never run a quest here but I love this idea and if OP doesn't come back, I might just do something with a similar idea. Dunno.
>>
>>5524228
We're all waiting for KiKu, who should return next weekend. Until then there's Finders Fee, but that's a bit too dark for my taste.
>>
>>5524228
>>5525122
>tfw no one acknowledges that I run on a regular basis too
Naw, I'm just joking, but it's getting really annoying lately. Though, I hope someone (who actually has time and is a decent writer) takes over for OP.
>>
>>5525122
Yeah, I don't really like the new MC. Too much of a bitch for my taste.

Too bad he didn't get rid of the dice mechanic before giving a bad end.
>>
File: 1379292735187.jpg (304 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
1379292735187.jpg
304 KB, 723x1023
>>
>>5525150
well if y'all want I could try and give continuing a shot.
>>
>>5528140
QM isn't coming back so you might as well
>>
>>5528140
I'd follow and vote. So go ahead, maybe make a new thread and link the old one from the archive
>>
>>5528140
When this 404's, just start up another quest. Use the same character and the first post, then let it go from there.
>>
>>5528545

right. I'll do it up when I get home in a few hours.
>>
>>5528665
Guess not then...
>>
>>5530024
At least he didn't get our hopes up as much as OP.
>>
>>5530146
right, my bad gents. didn't get home till late. boss had me working longer than I expected. so I wasn't able to write anything.
>>
>>5530153
so long as you take over soon you are forgiven.
>>
>>5530262
heh, expect it to be around 6ish at the earliest. I work the weekdays in 8-9 hour shifts so itst the best I can manage
>>
Personally, the complete lack of sub/slave characters in games like this always depresses me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 130

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.