[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else enjoy this? also full episodes when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Mighty-Magiswords.jpg (88 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Mighty-Magiswords.jpg
88 KB, 640x360
Anybody else enjoy this? also full episodes when?
>>
I rather enjoyed tgus, but most of /co/ seems to hate it on the sole basis that the creator is apparently a huge jerk. I see a work for what it is, however, and don't let my opinions of the creator affect my enjoyment of the show.
Also, from what I hear, it's getting picked up for a full series.
>>
>>84590655
this*
>>
it's boring for the most part and it's bad stiff animation doesn't help

people only seem to talk about it because of Vambryes thighs

>>84590655
>>84590685

no one hates it because they think the creator is a dickhead.
The show itself is very mediocre and doesn't really offer much besides something to fap to.
>>
>>84590746
Most people I see actually do hate it for that reason. Also, I enjoy the unique brand of dumb humor only I would find funny, like them insisting on pronouncing business as "buisness(bweez-ness)" because of how the word is constantly misspelt thatbway.
>>
>>84590655
What? I know someone who works on the show who definitely wouldn't work for an asshole no matter how much they paid him, and Kyle doesn't seem to fit those shoes
>>
>>84590655
whose the creater
>>
File: 1453848427876.jpg (227 KB, 818x904) Image search: [Google]
1453848427876.jpg
227 KB, 818x904
>>84590746
>people only seem to talk about it because of Vambryes thighs

That's not true. We also like to to talk about Vambre's luscious disposition
>>
>>84590655
I don't know jack shit about the creator the show is just ugly and unfunny.
>>
>>84590655
>most of /co/ seems to hate it on the sole basis that the creator is apparently a huge jerk.
It's just some autist with a vendetta against the guy. Made a lot of claims with no sources.
>>
What is this shit even about?
>>
>>84589590
Yes.

Sometime this year.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.