[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can cheetah beat up bane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
how can cheetah beat up bane?
>>
>>84579617
He wasn't using Venom the very end of that run if I recall.

And Cheetah has magical mumbo jumbo
>>
>>84579617
cheetahs are big cats
>>
>>84579617

Cheetah can fight Wonder Woman. Bane is nowhere near her league even with venom
>>
>>84579617
Bitch fights Wonder Woman. She's stronger and faster than Bane.
>>
She put the whammy on him.
>>
>>84579660
>>
She can go toe to toe with a woman who can take a nuke to the face and be reasonably ok.
>>
>>84579644
Even on venom, Bane can't even touch her
>>
>>84579617

By being faster and stronger than he is?

Cheetah is empowered by an evil god. Bane takes a supersteroid. Cheetah wins.
>>
>>84579819
>She can go toe to toe with a woman

Why don't we ever get to see that literally.

In fact, where does that colloquialism even come from?
>>
>>84579617

Cheetah is canonically faster than the Flash last I checked.

She can also fight toe to toe with Wonder Woman who is canonically faster, stronger, and tougher than Superman.
>>
>>84579617
Really? You're confused how someone who fights wonder woman can a easily take out bane?

Read some comics people...or at least a wiki.
>>
>>84579868
>In fact, where does that colloquialism even come from?
It just means they're standing close to eachother, with their toes pointing to eachother (in other words, facing eachother), like at the start of a boxing match.

Going toe to toe means taking someone on one-on-one in a close fight or competition.
>>
>>84579868
it comes from its precedence
>>
>>84579868
Wonder feet thread?
>>
>>84580251
Yeah not crazy about the crazy cat lady being faster than the fastest man alive or stronger than Superman

That just seems like trying too hard to make her a threat because she was on Superfriends
>>
>>84579868
It comes from old bare knuckle boxing rules wherein fighters would begin a matching standing with the toes of one foot touching a line drawn down the middle of the fighting area, one on each side of it.
>>
>>84579617
Doesnt she go toe to toe with Wonder Woman?
>>
>learning that a nude cat girl is strong enough to dominate bane and fight 1v1 with wonder woman

just how many new fetishes do i need today?
>>
>>84579617

Um Cheetah fights Wondy. Bane fights Batman.

They aren't even in the same league.

What is a street level?
>>
>>84580251
>Cheetah is canonically faster than the Flash last I checked.
That happened ONCE, and Zoom was explicitly buffing her.
>>
>>84580251
>She can also fight toe to toe with Wonder Woman who is canonically faster, stronger, and tougher than Superman.
[citation needed]
>>
>>84579617
Magic.
>>
>>84580431
>>84580251

Cheetah is not stronger than Superman. Where the fuck did this come from?
>>
>>84579645
fur zee
>>
>>84579617
She's magic. She can go toe to toe with Wondy and Supes
>>
>>84581712
Cheetah has magical elements

Supes gets fuccd by magic. How shes beaten him before
>>
>>84579617
Because when written properly the Barbara version of Cheetah should handle the majority of street level villains and heroes with ease. She can go up against Wonder Woman so she needs to be relatively fast and strong, not job to Catwoman or Green Arrow like writers often make her do.
>>
>>84579617
Is she seriously wearing "pants" that leave open the crotch?
>>
>>84580400
Holy shit your reading comprehension is bad...
>>
>>84582875
No it's cheetah print
>>
>>84582875
No she's wearing cheetah print but they didn't realize that cheetah print on a cheetah is a superfluous as fuck.
>>
>>84582875
No she is wearing pants that have the same patterning as her fur.
>>
>>84582484
Doesn't make her stronger or immune to heat vision.
>>
>>84582484
And how does that translate to being physically stronger than him?

Honestly Superman would be able to beat Cheetah fairly easily if he didn't fuck around. He's defeated beings of magical origin who were more powerful than her.

She's always been a shitty villain anyway. Her power level has always been all over the map, writers can never agree on what the fuck her deal is and how powerful she should be.
>>
>>84583828
>her power level has always been all over the map
No it hasn't, she's consistently shown to be Diana's equal.
>>
ITT: If I throw CANON in the sentence it makes it true!
>>
>>84580431
>Faster

I do believe she surprised Barry and managed to cut his thighs so he couldn't run. Flash being surprised attack in one panel then fast enough to pick bullets hitting their foreheads in another is nothing new.
>>
>>84580400
Not enough phallic firearm, cishet shitlord.
>>
>>84579617
Because she is far stronger then he is. People really don't know how much of a powerhouse Cheetah is.
>>
>>84583591
>Admitting defeat
>>
>>84579617
>how can cheetah beat up bane?

Speedforce?
>>
>>84582484

That makes no sense whatsoever. She can't punch a planet into oblivion. She isn't FTL.

There is no way she could do anything to Supes. Who the hell would do something that idiotic?
>>
>>84585349
We're not talking about SA Supes here anon
>>
File: 1395681437299.jpg (112 KB, 703x540) Image search: [Google]
1395681437299.jpg
112 KB, 703x540
>>84585349
>That makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>84583828
What if Cheetah was using Kryptonite nail polish?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.