[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite being one of the worst stories I've read, I admit:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 16.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2951
Despite being one of the worst stories I've read, I admit:

Thor death was kind of creative
>>
Why wouldn't he just catch it?
>>
>>84576436
Looks like Deadpool used Pym Particles to make Mjolnir giant.
>>
>>84576436
>>84576502
Thor threw the Mjolnir and missed, in the moment that the hammer was going back to his hand, Deadpool used Pym's helmet on it
>>
>>84576502
>>84576550
But why wouldn't he just catch it?
>>
>>84576378
I may be mixing stuff with the movie, but shouldn't Thor still have the same strength even when shrunk by pym particles?
>>
>>84576673
The hammer moves fast as fuck and make meteor sized craters, he was caught by surprise being that now the hammer must be 1000 times heavier
>>
>>84576723
He used it on Mjolnir, not in Thor
>>
This just fucked me
>>
BRAKKA-KOOM!
>>
>>84576378
It was better than Punisher kills the MU.
>>
>>84579472
Are you talking about that Marvel Zombies arc? That shit was dumb fun. This shit is just plain dumb.
>>
>>84579512
Probably the miniseries "punisher kills the Marvel universe"
>>
>>84579512
No, there's another Punisher kills the MU without zombies
>>
>>84576378
this was good. The others like Spider-Mans and the Avengers along with Hulk's death? Not so good. Wolverine's and Professor X's were the worst, both were just ass pulls but hey, at least they weren't lazy like Hulk's or Spider-Man's. The way how he killed the Celestials were fucking dumb, FUCKING VOODOO DOLLS MAN! HOW DO THEY WORK?
>>
>>84581430
Wait, who killed the celestials?!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.