[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think of Calvin and Hobbes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
What does /co/ think of Calvin and Hobbes?
>>
I like it
>>
>What does x think of y?
Why do you care about the general consensus of an anonymous imageboard?

Are you trying to fit in?
Is this a way to get a Calvin and Hobbes thread started?
What's your goal when asking this question?
>>
>>84571558
>Why do you care about the general consensus of an anonymous imageboard?
Why does anyone care about any opinions?

>Are you trying to fit in?
Why would I try to fit in on an ANONYMOUS image board?

>Is this a way to get a Calvin and Hobbes thread started?
As good of an attempt as any

>What's your goal when asking this question?
To know the opinions of others
>>
>What's your opinion on one of the all time greatest drawn and written comic strips to ever be created?
It's pretty good.
>>
File: Divorce.png (610 KB, 1273x282) Image search: [Google]
Divorce.png
610 KB, 1273x282
It's a classic friend and for good reason.
>>
I think growing up Calvin and Hobbes was amazing. Then when you grew up and re-read it you saw it was much deeper than just some child's comic and you can see the author's social commentary hidden in the strips but without alienating the appeal to kids.

For the people who only read it when they were older it looks like pretentious hipster bullshit.
>>
File: 4chan.png (38 KB, 800x253) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
38 KB, 800x253
>>84571922
Pretty much, I loved it growing up and love it even more now, Bill was a fucking wizard.
>>
File: 2.gif (81 KB, 900x288) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
81 KB, 900x288
>>84572183
>>
File: 3.gif (24 KB, 800x257) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
24 KB, 800x257
>>84572225
>>
File: tumblr.png (119 KB, 1280x414) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
119 KB, 1280x414
>>84572258
>>
Does anyone else think Harvey Beaks is HEAVILY influenced by C&H?
>>
>>84572291
I can see it in the background art and the glorification of running around the wilderness.
>>
>>84572274
>>I love the culture of victimhood
Tumblr.
>>
File: Xwxsj28.jpg (72 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
Xwxsj28.jpg
72 KB, 666x666
>>84572183
>>84572225
>>84572258
>>84572274
>Bill Watterson saw it coming
>>
>>84573598
He makes the red pill look like a fucking dildo.
>>
>>84573598
The problems that we have are older than you think anon, you just didn't notice until you started paying attention when you got older
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.