[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell did they get away with this design
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: BDSM girl vs Supergirl.jpg (81 KB, 1113x836) Image search: [Google]
BDSM girl vs Supergirl.jpg
81 KB, 1113x836
How the hell did they get away with this design
>>
>>84547980
You mean as in sexual or as in lazy or as in ridiculous?
>>
>>84547980
It was a different era.
>>
>>84547980
The furies have had their designs relatively unchanged for almost 50 years, newfag
>>
It's not that different from her Kirby costume, though that one has more of a metal bikini look to it I guess
>>
>>84548076
all of the above

>>84548163
I mean for a 'kids show', trigger. I know what she traditionally looks like.
>>
>>84548076
If I had to guess I think OP is shocked that the lines on her costume go around her breasts?
You have to understand OP, before the sex-negative sharia-compliant 2010s women's bodies weren't considered shocking horrible things that had to be covered up lest you arouse and enrage those demonic MEN.
>>
>>84547980
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>84547980
>How the hell did they get away with this design

Yeah, white shirt Supergirl is trash.
>>
>>84547980
What the fuck is there to get away with?
>>
File: arrow-shirtless-men.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
arrow-shirtless-men.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
>>84548433

You say that like it's a bad thing, Anon. We are now in an enlightened society where we are free from distractions from sinful female bodies.
>>
>>84547980
A better question would be how the hell did they get away with implying that Superman was having group sex with all the Furies while he was under Darkseid's mind-control?
>>
>>84549451
I remember that. Apparently the original plan for the JL Ulimited series finally was that one of the furies ended up pregnant with Superman's child.
>>
>>84549451
I- what?
>>
>>84549371
Truly this is the homotopia we dreamed of.
>>
>>84549530
You don't remember the bit where he gets back from conquering a planet and they all immediately run over to him and start cooing over him?
>>
>>84549451
Implying? They literally show Lashina in bed with him when he wakes up, and later on when Supes goes to confront Darkseid, the Furies surround him and Lashina calls him 'lover.' They beat you over the head with it.
>>
>>84549530
>Darkseid: Savor the "fruits" of your victory, Kal.
>>
Tim/Dini used censor decoys. Often if they had an idea that wouldn't float by the censors, they would exaggerate it to 11 so that the normal version would seem tame by comparison and approved. And sometimes, things just slipped through the cracks. Thankfully, because I couldn't imagine a longer skirt on Kara.
>>
>>84549761

If I had to pick, I would definitely pick Lashina over the others. With Superman's powers, it would be easy to tie her down to the bed. Give her a taste of her own medicine. And pound her until she passes out. With super stamina, it would be easy to knock her up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.