[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which one is worse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (158 KB, 937x274) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
158 KB, 937x274
So which one is worse?
>>
the reboot.
>>
They both suck but the left is worse by far.
>>
One has the girls twerk, and the other just puts them in mini skirts.
>>
>>84529460
Right because fuck anime and fuck weeaboos
>>
>>84529460
the reboot in a loooooooooooong shot.
>>
>>84529540
I mean... They're kinda always in mini-skirts, right? Or at least, like short dresses.
>>
Left because at least I can jerk off to the anime one.
>>
>>84529460
Reboot is far worse makes ppgz look good
>>
>>84529460
PPGZ had a unique premise, and I personally found it pretty enjoyable. It's fun if you don't try to compare it too much with the original series, because that's not the point of the show.

The reboot on the other hand would be a bad show on its own, but because it's supposedly a continuation of the original, you also have to account for the comparison. And in that respect, it fails hard.

In other words, PPGZ is a show which succeeded in its purpose, and while not to everyone's taste, holds up as an individual show. In comparison, nu-PPG is a show which failed in its purpose, does not hold up as an individual show, and becomes doubly disappointing/rage-inducing when juxtaposed with the original.
>>
I haven't seen either but PPGZ at least looks much better.

>>84529610
You seem upset.
>>
>>84529610
It still baffles me that people like this post here. I mean for Christ's sake, 4chan started out exclusively as an anime board.
>>
>>84532411
I'm not defending the weebhater, but that doesn't mean you can talk about anime everywhere just because it started like that.
If that was the case then what would be the point of having separate boards
>>
>>84529460
Not Z.
>>
>>84532464
Because no one on /a/ will talk about "Girly shit Western based show in Eastern based style" instead rather just talk about "muh Saiyan God OPAF, Supah Man on death watch."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.