[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's speculate on how Amethyst first joined the crystal gems.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Amethyst6.png (1 MB, 1407x779) Image search: [Google]
Amethyst6.png
1 MB, 1407x779
Let's speculate on how Amethyst first joined the crystal gems.
>>
>>84521267
A trail of sandwiches leading into a box propped up by a stick.
>>
Well why was her kindergarten abandoned?
>>
>>84521267
I like to believe that Rose found her in the kindergarden after she was left behind.
>>
>>84521267
She was a feral gem with no idea what she was supposed to do.So she just sat on rocks in the Kindergarten

Eventually the Crystal Gems found her and decided to raise her
>>
>>84521267
She attempted sex.
>>
>>84521267
We already know how, they found her when searching the defunct kindergarten.
>>
>>84521267
She saw a wild animal in the Kindergarten, instinctively shapeshifted into it and followed it out into the world

The Crystal Gems thought she was a gem monster at first, realized she wasn't corrupted and tried to My Fair Lady her
>>
99% of the theories made by /co/ (who is composed by MEN):

She got RAPED, then joined due to trauma. This is the exact same backstory for every female character in comics and cartoons ever
>>
>>84521592
You are MEN.

ALL of them.
>>
She kicked a thing.
>>
>Feral Gem
>Rose and co find her
>Adopt her instead of crushing her because Rose is shit

Not that hard op you fucking retard holy shit.
>>
>>84521267
they needed a faggot lmao
>>
>>84522573
but they already had pearl
>>
>that was the rock i kicked into two rocks!
>points at one rock
what did she mean by this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.