[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to brush her tail.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Colleen_pose.jpg (21 KB, 481x329) Image search: [Google]
Colleen_pose.jpg
21 KB, 481x329
I want to brush her tail.
>>
>>84506011
Me too anon.

But what am I going to do about this erection?
>>
>>84506011
I want to eat her fortune cookie
>>
>>84506044
Brush her tail with it, duh
>>
Wasn't Bill Clinton a main character in this show?
>>
>>84506121
he was hunter's owner
>>
I wish this show got a second season.
>>
>>84506464
It was originally suppose to get one. Heard the backlash it got for the "Russian name game" pissed off a bunch of soccer moms. Shows second season got killed off due to the backlash.
>>
Why the fuck have we started to tolerate furshits again? It's slow but I've been seeing this horseshit subtley start creeping back onto /co/ and I'm not fucking having it. Take your stupid bullshit fetish to /b/ where there's about 50 threads of it every god damn hour. Seriously every single last one of you bestialits in denial (you're like the bestiality version of pedophiles who fap to loli and try to act like that doesn't make them pedophiles cuz 'hurrr its just 2d') If it was up to me you'd all be sitting in fucking San Quentin with your balls in a vice grip and your fingernails getting pulled out one by one. I fucking hate you god damn pieces of degenerate scum so god damn much, I wish we could build a nuke that somehow only targeted furshits and bronies and just set it off in the areas with the highest population density of you fucking cunts. Seriously, go to fucking /b/ or tumblr with your horseshit and don't fucking come back god damn
>>
>>84506011
I want to swat her on nose with a rolled up newspaper.
>>
File: 1451353068339.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1451353068339.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>84506778
Nice post m8, but you forgot to throw a "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" in there for good measure.
>>
File: 1468555803338.gif (2 MB, 320x454) Image search: [Google]
1468555803338.gif
2 MB, 320x454
>>84506778
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
I want to pet[/spoiler him gently
>>
>>84506778
theres nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with a sexy dog! i swear on it!
>>
What is /co/'s favorite dog?
>>
>>84506778
Been coming to /co/ for 10 fucking years.
This board has always been dangerously furry....always. we had a Nazi mod the past year and a half that tried to get rid of furry stuff. Either the faggot got replaced, or even he gave up knowing this is just how /co/ is.
>>
>>84506011
dogcity?
>>
This show was surprisingly educational at times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K46McMq9IF4
>>
>>84507877
Road Rovers.

Dog City seems to be completely forgotten.
>>
>>84507856
Probably realized 60% of the content would disappear given that western media are cluttered with animal characters.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (187 KB, 598x465) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
187 KB, 598x465
>>84507900
I didn't expect that ending. Amazing.
>>
>>84507815
From this show or in general?

Obviously Colleen for Road Rovers 'cuz I'm sure most people in these threads didn't even watch the show. She was actually the least inteesting of them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.