[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is revealed marvel is actually hydra!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
It is revealed marvel is actually hydra!
>>
>>84500229
Why were they so gay?
>>
>>84500488
It was revealed that they were actually hydra!
>>
>>84501373
I want to hear more story about their gay I don't care about their Hydra careers
>>
I thought Jim said fuck off they have no genitalia
>>
>>84501433
But it's intertwined.
>>
Real talk for a sec. Why is hydra wrong? Masses ARE too stupid to be allowed such high degrees of freedom, just look at american politics, it's no coincidence the most "free" country also has the shittiest politicians considering they're a first world country and THE superpower in the world.
>>
>>84503249
forcing everyone to obey you is wrong

the right way to go about it is to establish your utopia somewhere, space if need be, and let people immigrate
>>
>>84503165
Alright, post the story then, but without mentioning Hydra
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 1080x600
>>84503297
>immigrate
>>
>>84503249
They're wrong because they want to rule the idiot masses instead of exterminating them to make way for homo superior
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
>>84503297
you hear this transgender terrorist muslim alligator Over here
>>
>>84503297

You can't establish a different system from the rest of the world, that would completely ostracize you and self sufficient countries don't exist, you'd be forced to either adopt the ways of the rest of the world or take the resources you need by force, which would make you just another war monger.
>>
File: HA.jpg (7 KB, 261x199) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
7 KB, 261x199
>>84500229
Goddamn it, I read it in his fucking voice.

>Hail Hydra Bert!
>>
>>84503381
Fucking muties.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.