[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (100 KB, 1280x712) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
100 KB, 1280x712
I normally like his stuff but I have a hard time not thinking this is kind of awful. Some parts make me smirk but I feel bad about it due to the sheer retardation.
>>
It sucks I hate it.
>>
Yeah, it's pretty bad.
>>
>>84481691
>>84483834
>>84483862
>samefagging
nice try acne riddled retard
>>
>>84481691
Is that Queeblo?
>>
>>84483880
make queeblo 2 you motherfucker
>>
>>84481691
There's way too many skits, and all of them are too short to actually be jokes. The show seriously feels like the writers were just throwing as much shit on the wall as possible and just waiting for something to stick.

Brad, what the fuck happened?
>>
Canceled when?
>>
I liked it.
>>
i liked the swamp hag bit.
>>
>>84484158
It actually felt to me like sitting down and watching an old Super Deluxe playlist, just a bunch of not necessarily connected songs and skits.

That said, like half the skits did fall flat.
>>
>>84484154
This.
>>
>>84486166
I wanna fuck swamp hag

oh and the bit was okay I guess
>>
>>84484158
This seems to be triptank if brad had all the spots instead of random animators
>>
Bitches and dicks
Doo doo man
Swamp hag
the rest wasn't that good.
Is there a second episode yet?
>>
>>84486858
>not liking the little black guy who walked around with no pants or underpants on
>>
>>84486716
Is it really that bad?

I watch trip tank when stressed out and need something else to steer my hate at.
>>
>>84481691
It's just generally really bad. I'm an enormous fan of nearly everything else Neely's done and this shit was unwatchable to me.
>>
>>84487050
You will either hate the skit or not just like triptank
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.