[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he ever come back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 000361.jpg (64 KB, 580x400) Image search: [Google]
000361.jpg
64 KB, 580x400
Will he ever come back?
>>
He's kinda dead, so no.

Also, Mickey Rourke despised working with Marvel.
>>
More importantly, will the Whiplash burger come back with him?
>>
>>84468200
What's his name again?
>>
>>84468249
Ivan Vanko, Whiplash.
>>
>>84468200
>MCU
>>>/trash/
>>
>>84468353
Leave Snyder.
>>
>>84468221
But wasn't that because they cut out most of his scenes in Iron Man 2? Do you think they could include them in an extended version?
>>
>>84468200
The whips might comeback but ivan is dead and the actor for him wont come back
>>
>>84468491

He allah akbar'd himself. He's not coming back. He sucked anyway, so who cares.
>>
>>84468491
>they cut out most of his scenes

...How many fucking scenes did he originally have???
>>
>>84472107
I believe the scenes in question were his "origin story" to speak. Mickey himself said that he didn't want his character to just be a murderess Psychopath but they cut out the early scenes that gave him more depth apparently.
>>
>>84472468
But even so he had good motivation for hating Stark.
>>
>>84468200
Now that Ike is out & he could get paid what he's worth?

Its possible.
>>
>>84472107

Some background and development scenes. Rouke wanted him to be a well rounded villain, Marvel only wanted him to be a another guy pissed he's not as smart as Tony Stark and cut them in favor of more RDJ scenes.
>>
>>84472659
>Marvel only wanted him to be a another guy pissed he's not as smart as Tony Stark and cut them in favor of more RDJ scenes.

They kinda failed in that. It looked to me that he was every bit as smart as Stark. Only difference is that he didn't have billions, assloads of resources, a particular taste for obnoxious flare and had a murderous streak. In spite of what they tried to cut back on, Vanko to me still came off as one of the MCU's better villains. Though, I do admit, I would love to see what based Rourke had in mind for the character. He really made Vanko stand out. It was because of Rourke, if I'm not mistaken, that Vanko's dialogue was mostly in russian.
>>
Hopefully not. It was such a lame look.
>>
>>84472803
It's weird how Iron Man 2 is the worst Marvel movie and it has the two best villains.
Except maybe Zemo.
>>
>>84472803
It's truly a shame they killed him instead of just having him be arrested by Widow like they originally planned. With him still alive a Thunderbolts movie could actually work.
>>
>>84475286
>It's weird how Iron Man 2 is the worst Marvel movie

It isn't though. It was one of the better Phase 1 movies and is easily the best Iron Man film.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.