[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch some animated series >like it >rewatch it some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (18 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18 KB, 604x604
>watch some animated series
>like it
>rewatch it some years later
>find it a lot worse than you remember
Did this ever happen to you? If so, name those series
>>
>>84466339
Foster's Home.
When I was a kid I thought Bloo was the coolest, but now I think he's an annoying piece of shit.
>>
FOP
>>
>>84466339
The 90's Spiderman is complete shit, I just didn't realize it back then.
>>
>>84466339
That happened to me while recording Kim Possible to make some dvds. I didnĀ“t even like the show that much back then.

I am quite frightened that the same will happen for me with Digimon one day and Weismans Spider-Man.
>>
A lot of old Nick shows like Angry Beavers, Rocko's, and other ones I'm forgetting. I remember them being great but when I watch them now the pacing is pretty bad and a lot of the jokes are more on the "lel so randum" side than actually being clever.
>>
>>84466339
The Original Teen Titans cartoon.
Shit is cringe retarded.
>>
>>84466339
Static Shock
>>
Season 1 of Teen Titans is so bad now compared to even when I rewatched it only 4 or 5 years ago.
>>
>>84466339
Robotboy.

Back when it was still airing on YTV. I thought it was one of the greatest shows of all time. When I watched it again a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't as great as I remembered it to be.
>>
>>84466339
Most Disney cartoons
Exciting as a kid

Annoying and boring as an adult
>>
>>84466726
Angry Beavers is for me one of the few shows that I can rewatch and it still appeals to me as much as it did back then.
>>
>>84466539
Even as a kid I just saw Fairy Odd Parents as that cartoon that helped passed the time.

Didn't love it or hate it. It was just kinda there for me.

So my opinion didn't change..
>>
>>84466339
Not a TV show, but I watched Disney's Dinosaur movie a week or so ago, that one from 2002.
As a kid I was bedazzled, genuinely thought it was the greatest movie ever, rewatching it now I see it as the showy, pretentious borefest it was.
While Brilliant for it's time, looking at it now It's aged horrifically, the uncanny valley actually makes my stomach turn.
The story isn't even there, some rocks fall to earth, they move their herd elsewhere, Dino gets the girl o some shit

Literally an 80 minute tech-demo
>>
>>84468631
From what I've heard from /co/, that show's pretty much gone down the shitter. But it could just be /co/ being /co/, so who knows.

>>84468684
I barely even remember that movie. It seemed pretty generic, kinda surprised it isn't a Dreamworks film.
>>
>>84468899
Nope, the show is gone down the shitter for seasons now and they constantly add one Poochy after the other.
>>
>>84468962
>multiple Poochies
I'm morbidly curious. I remember in the thread they said that pretty much Timmy's entire supporting cast is gone. Were they replaced?
>>
>>84469004
They sometimes appear in the background or have a line or two, but they aren't nearly as prominent as in the early seasons.
>>
>>84469131
Oh god, I see what you mean about Poochies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3K1SWZrqdw

How painful. They really just need to Old Yeller this show. And Spongebob. Oh, and Simpsons, while we're at it. And Family Guy, which I used to really enjoy, before Seth decided to insert really poor political commentary.
>>
>>84466607
>cherokee punisher
>blade is a whiny bitch
>the fucking he-man design of everything
>spidey has a generic 80s cartoon MC personality instead of being the funny guy he is

even the cgi mtv series got the character better than this garbage, i had nostalgia googles for it too but i rewatched it and is easily one of the worst adaptations of spider-man ever
>>
>>84469413
I watched the 90's Spider-Man a while ago, and I thought it was pretty good. The animation definitely took a hit in the later episodes, and yeah, Blade and Punisher both sucked, but I still thought it was pretty good. And I thought Spider-Man had plenty of funny moments in the show.

>Tombstone: Get down here and fight me like a man!
>Spidey: I don't suppose I could get you to come up here and fight like a spider.
>>
>>84469004
For the Poochies;
first they added the baby
then a talking dog (which got dropped again)
and now some girl, but I honestly don't care anymore enough to know what her deal is.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.