[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think a meeting of all the major be like? What will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
What do you think a meeting of all the major be like?
What will the relationship of the girls be like base on their personal background and in character personality as show in their movies
>>
>>84466330
A few of these are literally who.
>>
>>84466330
God Megan looks so out of place

Also like 2/3rds have 0 personality, they would have a tea party and talk about their boyfriends desu
>>
>>84467659
what about these girls that are more well know and have more peronal ?( rapunzel and the elsa sisters can be add it)
>>
>>84466330
>and in character personality
>implying even half of them have a personality.
>>
>>84467720
Cinderella , Snow White, and the Sleeping Beauty bitch especially are all prime examples of no personality
>>
Never realized how fuckable Jane is
>>
>>84466330
I recognize all of them except for the one to the right of Pocahontas. Who is she?
>>
>>84467787
At that time in American movies, women's personalities = how pretty they were.
>>
>>84467821
Esmerelda
>>
>>84466330
Top row, center. Isn't that Tex Avery?
>>
>>84467821
Esmerelda, Hunchback
>>
File: alice-in-wonderland-05.jpg (48 KB, 360x427) Image search: [Google]
alice-in-wonderland-05.jpg
48 KB, 360x427
Alice in Wonderland is the best Disney lead. Nothing more really needs to be said.
>>
>>84467659
Do you mean Megara?
>>
File: two obscure waifus.png (683 KB, 1310x512) Image search: [Google]
two obscure waifus.png
683 KB, 1310x512
>>84466330
Why the hell is Slue Foot Sue on there but not The Singing Harp or Katrina Van Tassel?
>>
>>84468859
I think obscure is a bit of an understatement. They are unheard of. Literally only you like them.
>>
>>84466330
They're female, give it ten minutes before they start fighting. Maybe less because they're attractive. They'll divide into social groups, mostly by who they exclude, and sooner or later the punches start flying until Blue Fairy kills them all in a fit of PMS rage. Maybe the only surviors are Alice, Wendy, Mowgli's cocksocket and whoever those other two kids are, because they'd have moved far off from the adults.
>>
>>84468482
She's from the Pecos Bill segment in Melody Time, one of Disney's package movies.
>>
File: ahkatrina.jpg (43 KB, 279x325) Image search: [Google]
ahkatrina.jpg
43 KB, 279x325
>>84468888
How is Sue more recognizable, though? I can get forgetting about The Singing Harp because Mickey, Donald and Goofy definitely outshone her in their segment, but Katrina was a big part in her segment that took up half a movie, and Sue is only featured in a tiny short. I had to look up to make sure I got her name right because I thought she might be Calamity Jane.
>>
>>84469051
I don't know who the fuck that is either. See my post above.
>>84467567
>>
>>84466330
>What do you think a meeting of all the major be like?
Not possible.
Muh integrity.
>>
>>84468896
>They'll divide into social groups

This. Even if you don't assume women are bloodthirsty monsters, there's way too many of them for them to practically interact closely with all of one another, and small cliques will naturally form. My guess is by age group.

Team kids:
Alice
Wendy
Shanti
Penny
Jenny
and Eilonwy would try to join the "teen" group but eventually have to settle hanging with the rest of the children

Team "adult"
Blue Fairy
Anita
Pocahontas
Esmeralda
Megara
Jane
Sue

Team "teen" (aka team princess)
Snow White
Cinderella
Briar Rose
Ariel
Belle
Jasmin
Mulan

There may be a little mixing: Mulan may switch off and hang with the "adults" sometimes, Pocahontas and Sue might come join the teens/princesses, Snow White might go be with the children, but I think that's the basic build of the groups.
>>
>>84467787
I'll give you Snow White and Aurora, but Cinderella has PLENTY of personality. You just think she's boring because she's naturally kind and generous and that seems boring to you.
>>
>>84469243
Thinking about it, it's actually sort of admirable that Disney hasn't tossed away their stated principles and made a Princess Shard Universe. That would make them boatloads of money and they have to know it.
>>
>>84469325
Doesn't Sofia the First do that?
>>
Disney doesn't like the idea of them interacting. It's why they never look at each other in any official art.
>>
File: 1447197771902.png (2 MB, 1010x912) Image search: [Google]
1447197771902.png
2 MB, 1010x912
>>84469121
Top left to right they're Snow White, The Blue Fairy from Pinocchio, Slue Foot Sue from Melody Time, Cinderella, Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Wendy from Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty aka Aurora aka Briar Rose, Anita from 101 Dalmations, Shanti from the Jungle Book (I don't think she actually got a name til they made a sequel, though), Penny from The Rescuers, Eilonwy from The Black Cauldron, Penny from Oliver and Company, Ariel from The Little Mermaid, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Jasmine from Aladdin, Pocahontas, Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre Dame, Megara from Hercules, Mulan, and Jane from Tarzan.

Covering the movies you may be unfamiliar with/have forgotten about: Melody Time is one of Disney's package era films ie, a collection of cartoon shorts. Slue Foot Sue is in the one about American tall tale legend Pecos Bill. The Rescuers was that movie about the two mice that go to save a little girl in Louisiana. It had that sequel where the mice save a little boy in Australia, Rescuers Down Under. The Black Cauldron was based on a fantasy series and was Disney's attempt at a darker film in the 80s, but did so poorly they seem to be actively trying to hide its existence. It now has a cult following. And Oliver and Company was that one about an orange kitten and his group of dog friends, loosely based on Oliver Twist.

I think that about covers everything in OP's image except the stuff I'd kind of expect somebody in a Disney thread on /co/ to already be familiar with.
>>
>>84466330
>No Tinkerbell
>No Tiana or Lottie

Shit chart already
>>
1.)Alice
2.)Eilonwy
3.)Tiger Lily
4.)Wendy
Powergap
5.)Shanti
Everyone Else
Trash
Pistol Pete
>>
File: tinkerbell.webm (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
tinkerbell.webm
2 MB, 720x540
>>84470917
Looks like they wanted to only include one character for each represented movie, and picked Wendy over Tink. Not sure why you'd want that unless they just defaulted to pick the more human character, or possibly the lead over a side character.

As for no Tiana, it looks like they just were going up to the renaissance and stopping there. Kind of a good choice because going much further into a new row would mean you'd kind of have to start adding CG characters, which really clash with 2D characters.
>>
>>84469348
Yeah, but it's just Sofia interacting with individual princesses and their supporting casts at a rate of one per episode.

A Princess Shared Universe would have the princesses interacting with each other in a meaningful, impactful way. For example, it would have Cinderella and Mulan visiting Belle at her castle and having to help her solve a mystery, or Ariel and Aurora being introduce to the New World by Pocahontas.
>>
>>84471010
>Alice higher than Wendy and Shanti
>Vanellope not included.
Your list is shit.
>>
>>84466330
If yer thinking of sex, so am I ;^)

Is there a grand Disney orgy dojin yet or what, shouldn't there be??
>>
>>84473182
She was included, though
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.