[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is she going to become the new flash of Earth-2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
So is she going to become the new flash of Earth-2?
>>
>>84444117
Wow, she's pretty. Where did she come from?
>>
>>84444180
If your not going to contribute to the discussion don't bother replying you faggot
>>
>>84444180
You see anon when a boy and a girl like each other very much and she promises she's on the pill and he promises to pull out...
>>
>>84444117

Jesse Quick obv. She won't need a secret identity.
>>
>>84444180
...Earth 2
>>
>>84444117
No, Jay is, you dummy. She's Jesse Quick.
>>
>>84444117
Jesse Quick, cute name.
>>
>>84444488
Jay is from earth 3, stupid.
>>
>>84446132
And he went to Earth-2 with Wells and Jesse, retard.
>>
more pics of this semen demen?
>>
>>84446773
No he didnt. He went back home he left after them.
>>
>>84446859
No he left with them.
>>
>>84448207
He said he'd return them to Earth-2, then go back to Earth-3 I believe.
>>
>>84448637
Harry said he can get Jay to E3 if Jay would get them to E2.

Jay is on E3 now and will likely be showing up in Legends of Tomorrow while Harry and Jessie are back home on E2 likely repairing all the damage Zoom caused.

>>84446789
Google Violett Beane ya lazy cunt.
>>
>>84444117
None of that is happening. Earth-1 and Earth-2's fates are tied. Without the Breaches Zoom would just terrorize Earth-2.
>>
>>84449265
>Without the Breaches Zoom would just terrorize Earth-2.

Anon, Zoom is no more.
>>
She'll become the Flash of Earth My Penis
>>
>>84449307
>Anon, Zoom is no more.
Time travel, m8.
>>
>>84449307
>Zoom is no more.
you speak like he didn't kill one of his time remnants and made it go into hiding just in case
>>
>>84450021
>time remnants
This thing was the laziest writing this show pulled so far. Shit make no sense.
>>
>>84448798
Saying and doing are two different things. We don't know if Jay got back or not.

Plus it'd be really weird to have an Earth-2 with no Jay that isn't evil.
>>
>>84449685
Zoom currently exists outside of the time stream.
>>
>>84450509
It would be a pretty interesting idea if it weren't an obvious way to clean up the mess the writers made.
>>
>>84450509
it's a fucked up murky speed force clone that bart allen did.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.