[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This scene really represents Octavius's motives well. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1468315280927.jpg (25 KB, 559x344) Image search: [Google]
1468315280927.jpg
25 KB, 559x344
This scene really represents Octavius's motives well. He wants to be a father to Peter. By extension this makes him Aunt May's spouse, which is depicted here as him putting his fingers in aunt May's "pie" so to speak.

It also portrays Otto's need to take everything away from Peter. He wants to eat the pizza before the table is set. He needs his hand in everything Peter does and wants. Thank you, Raimi, for this masterpiece.
>>
Dafoe doesn't look like a human
>>
>>84440549
>Otto
>>
>>84440549
I think he just wanted some candied yams, bud.
>>
>>84440549
Are you fucking retarded? Firstly that's not Otto Octavious, look at it.

The way he's holding the knife is actually a dead giveaway that he has the same adamantium skeleton and claws as Wolverine, a famous step-son of Spider-Man.

This means that Fox and Sony were in the makings of an X-Men/Spider-Man crossover before any kind of Avengers situation was ever thought of.

NOW you can thank Raimi.
>>
>>84440564
His cheekbone game is strong.
>>
>octavius
>>
>>84440564
Well yeah. He looks like a goblin.
>>
>>84440549
it's just the last old school capeshit movie.
>>
>>84440568
>Not grasping the intrincate complexities of capekino

I bet you enjoy the works of Zack Snyder.
>>
>>84440569
And look at the letter th knife and sharpener for ....OH MY GOD ITS ALL TRUE
>>
>>84440576
Hmn... Can you, like... Not?

#NotAllGoblins
>>
>>84440576

They took a man with an actual goblin face and covered his actual goblin face with a motorbike helmet.

Literally the only bad thing about this movie, except maybe Tobey Maguires hair.
>>
if you look close, you'll notice he has a vagina on his nose, between his eyes. This is symbolic of the fact that the ideas he conceived in his head were intended to both give life and take it away.

however you will also notice his unusually large mouth, which no doubt houses a similarly large tongue. The tongue, of course, is seen as a symbol of destruction in the bible, for all of the damage mere words can. The Goblin too causes large amounts of destruction, including a large puffy, almost pie like balloon, through the use of, you guessed it, large blades.

May of course symbolizes the public, disproving of his actions but not able to stop them.
>>
File: laughing statue.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
laughing statue.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>This Thread
>>
>>84440549
>Octavius
>>
I love you, /co/.
>>
>>84444986
>>84440572
>>84440566
Are you retards serious?
>>
>>84440593
>Realizing that Civil War is complex means you're dumb
Okay Snyderfag
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.