[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
... Is that who I think it is on the right? Or is that a skrull?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 23.jpg (246 KB, 868x1200) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
246 KB, 868x1200
... Is that who I think it is on the right? Or is that a skrull?
>>
>>84430459
Skrull? No. Probably a clone though.
>>
>>84430459
Ultimate Jess?
>>
>>84430624
why on any earth would ultimate jess show up in Silk? even if she wasnt less than space dust at this point.
>>
>>84430459
JJ has actually been my favorite supporting character in Silk

So bringing back his niece/foster daughter will be great
>>
>>84430624
>>84430671
Mattie Franklin.
>>
I guess it's a clone with clone conspiracy coming up? Because she died during Grim Hunt.
>>
>>84430740
yes the long forgotten spider girl justifies ultimate jess surviving the end times.
>>
Nobody cared when she died...being Mattie was suffering...
>>
Forcefeeding?
>>
>>84430849
Silk's covers being fetish fuel has been going on since the first issue. Usually it's tentacles and bondage though,
>>
>>84430459
>Happy Jameson.

This is oddly satisfying.
>>
>>84430872
You should read Silk, he's been great.
>>
>>84430872
>Adopted daughter died
>Second wife died
>Lost the Daily Bugle
>became Mayor of NY only to get blackmailed by Spider-Man and eventually lose the position
>Son is still a Man-Wolf apparently
His life has been suffering
>>
>>84430952
>that look on his face when he thought Silk turned out to be a villain

It's not everyday you see JJJ just sitting there looking heart broken like that. I also like that he's a fan of Silk's.
>>
File: led dent.jpg (34 KB, 257x358) Image search: [Google]
led dent.jpg
34 KB, 257x358
>>84430919
>You should read Silk
Two words: Tana Ford.
>>
>>84431399
Lee was back on art for the most recent issue, and ford has only done about half the total issues.

I do agree Ford's arent isnt as super cute as i would like silk to be, but its not the worst shit out there.
>>
>>84430952
You forgot that he's now legally related to his arch nemesis.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.