[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Madcap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Madcap_002.jpg (475 KB, 444x695) Image search: [Google]
Madcap_002.jpg
475 KB, 444x695
So.. if he was in DP's head, how did he fuck with wolverine on "the best there is?"
>>
anyone has any input on this?
>>
Madcap managed to take control of Deadpool's body in it and his Ghost Rider appearances.

No one noticed because they're both fucked up looking dudes with similar powers.
>>
>>84424422
so you think that on the ark of the best there is the guy fucking with Logan was actualy Deadpool? that could be the case, but his regeneration capabilities where far superior to Deadpool's not to mention the fact that they don't actually look alike
>>
>>84424768

Well, Madcap's body (or pieces of it) was mixed in with Deadpool's, so that probably exacerbated Wade's already fluctuating appearance and power levels.
>>
It's a starfish scenario; there are actually two Madcaps running around.

One grew out of the charred bits that didn't get mixed in with Deadpool's.
>>
>>84425151
that would actually make sence
>>
>>84425151
based on that, the're could be actually THREE Madcaps, one on evil Deadpool
>>
Can I just say I really enjoy the notion of Ways run being given physical form and becoming Deadpool's greatest villain?
>>
>>84425151

Madcap disintegrated himself at the molecular level at the end of the first Deadpool arc.

The one that is going to be in Civil War II is the other.
>>
>>84426342
He said he belived he is able to come back even after that, and that he will still go after Wade, he just did it to escae
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.