[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love the Incredibles, I think it's the best Pixar movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: The_Incredibles_2_D23_Poster.png (187 KB, 450x705) Image search: [Google]
The_Incredibles_2_D23_Poster.png
187 KB, 450x705
I love the Incredibles, I think it's the best Pixar movie easily. I don't think their should be a sequel and I get the feeling the only reason they are doing a sequel is to cash in on the superhero hype train.
>>
>>84385335
Close.
>the only reason they are doing a sequel is Disney told them to.
Same with Toy Story 4.
>>
>>84385418
Wait, what? WHAT THE FUCK, THE SERIES ENDED SO PERFECTLY
>>
>>84385335
Actually, Bird had considered a sequel as far back as just after the success of the original.
A sequel isn't a new thing, it being in development finally is new.
>>
9/11 Never Forget

https://twitter.com/Disney/status/632583376214622208
>>
Eh, out of every pixar movie the incredibles had the most potential for sequels. Should have made one way before now.
>>
>>84385620
lol
good for them
>>
>>84385335
I think it's the only Pixar movie other than Toy Story that needs a sequel. Too bad we have to sit through a bunch of other unnecessary sequels to get to it.
>>
Pixar is taking too long with it. We should've gotten Incredibles 2 like a year ago.
>>
File: late.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
late.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>84385620
>https://twitter.com/Disney/status/632583376214622208
>>
>>84385335
>yfw Nick Fury shows up at the end
>>
I just hope the writing and story is good. Bird, working with Pixar's story team, should churn out a good movie -- something better than Tomorrowland at least.
>>
>>84385335
Same.

I dislike sequels in general, though.
>>
>>84385335
You're all mixed up. It's every OTHER Pixar sequel that's a cash in. The director of the first said he'd only do a sequel if he thought of a good story, which is why it took so long in the first place. It's still probably a good idea to moderate your expectations.
>>
>>84385620
He actually got away with it, the absolute madman. That's one cheeky intern.
>>
>>84385854
underrated
>>
Despite this weird hivemind believing that The Incredibles was begging for a sequel, I was 100% content with the original movie and never asked for more.

That being said, I have faith in Brad Bird to not get involved in an entirely banal sequel. I hope it'll be good.
>>
>>84386200
>Bird, working with Pixar's story team, should churn out a good movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0832278/combined
>>
>>84388256
that's only 1 out of 3 anon
>>
>>84385335
Pixar made a ton of awesome original IP's and is just now getting around to expanding upon them.
>>
Thinking "Pixar is only making Incredibles 2 to cash in on the super hero craze" is like the lowest, subhuman level of thinking possible.

They don't give a fuck about the Super Hero craze. Disney owns fucking Marvel. They're making another because it's been fucking demanded for 15 years.
>>
>>84388499
this.

Incredibles was a sure-fire 9/10

Cars, which was a 6/10 at best, got
>Cars 2
>Planes, Planes 2 (I know they aren't Pixar, but still)
>Cars 3

The only Pixar films that EVER deserved a sequel were Toy Story and the Incredibles. Full stop.
>>
>>84388499
>They're making another because it's been fucking demanded for 15 years.

By who??
>>
>>84392336
Lord Farquaad
>>
Brad Bird said ages ago that he wouldn't make a sequel to The Incredibles until he had a good enough story to make it worthwhile. If he wanted to cash in he would have just pumped out the sequel years ago.
>>
>>84385335
I reckon they ARE going to cash-in on the superhero hype-train, but by making the movie have a bit of satire about how many there are. I'm hoping they'll make a story around the over-saturation of superheroes after they came out of hiding post-Syndrome.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.