[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The movie was balls but this scene still can give me hands f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Batffleck.jpg (35 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
Batffleck.jpg
35 KB, 620x348
The movie was balls but this scene still can give me hands free orgasam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow
>>
>hands free orgasm
not possible
>>
Why does he kill so many people? He needs to be behind bars.
>>
File: Bane.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>84380729
>hands free orgasm
>not possible

...to the unitiated. But we are initiated, aren't we Bruce?
>>
>>84380815
MEMBERS... OF THE HANDS FREE MEMBER STIMULATION SOCIETY!
>>
>>84380661
Notice how throughout that whole fight scene it's pretty easy to tell what's going on because they aren't doing a quick cut every 2 fucking seconds.
>>
>>84380729
But it is.
>>
>>84380729
>he's never had a guy pound his ass so well his prostate goes crazy and gives him a hands-free orgasm
>>
>>84380962
Faggots will all be judged as sinners and sent to hell in the end.
>>
>The only good scene in a Batman dick sucking fest was a Batman scene.

Hmmm.
>>
>>84381064
>he believes in Hell
>>
It's still insane that he struggled THAT much with thugs but was somehow able to stop Superman who flew through a beam that tore through the Earth and headbutted the machine that was projecting said beam to death. God this movie was a train wreck.
>>
>>84380661
Gotta admit, I'm sort of looking forward to seeing the fight scenes for the rest of the Justice League in the upcoming film.
>>
>>84381147
You now realize that if you argue with the logic that he could fight Supes with his armored suit, then you're calling TDKR a train wreck.

TL;DR
you have to go back
>>
>>84381147
If that was a "struggle" he must be really terrifying in top form
>>
>>84380887
They are, but the difference is that they're not cutting on the hits and they're keeping everyone in focus.
>>
File: disappointment.gif (3 MB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.gif
3 MB, 400x255
>Scene opens with the Bat-plane strafing a bunch of cars with a machine gun
>Uses guns multiple times throughout the course of the fight scene

You know I could deal with Batman killing a few people if it was like a neck snap or two or throwing them off a building, but this is just lazy and out of character
>>
>>84381369
>adaptation
>OOC
wew lad
>>
>>84381369
RUBBER
BUCKY
MASK
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.