[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's come up with 500 ways for Superman to bully Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Awesome-o.jpg (13 KB, 378x389) Image search: [Google]
Awesome-o.jpg
13 KB, 378x389
Let's come up with 500 ways for Superman to bully Batman with his powers. Be creative.
>>
Using heat vision to make all of his batarangs dull so they don't stick into walls all cool like.

Using heat vision to fuck with his smoke bombs so when he tries to escape all cool like there is just a little fizzle.

Using heat vision to melt the bottom of his boots so when he gets into costume all cool like he jumps into his boots and falls over.
>>
>>84370320
I got some more.

When Batman is gliding around with his cape all cool like, Supes goes under him and just blows air up so Batman can never get down.
>>
>>84370341
Superman coats the inside of Batman's mask with ink in ways that'll leave funny drawings on his face.
>powers
He'd need his super speed and such to sneak in and do that without Bruce knowing.

When Batman is flying the Batwing, Supes uses heat vision to disable an internal component to shut off the engines, then he carries it around making whooshing noises over their communicator, pretending its a toy.
If Batman simply tries to eject, Supes welds the cockpit shut.
>>
Nobody's got anything? Just me? Not even you, OP?

>>84370379
Supes dresses up in a Robin's costume (preferably Dick's) and follows Bats around talking in a high flamboyant voice and making lots of innuendo while Batman is on a nightly excursion and trying to be intimidating.
>>
Superman captures the Joker the very moment he escapes.

Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>84370292
Superman stars in an Adam Sandler movie and wins an Oscar.
>>
>>84370430
Superman is the one freeing the Joker everytime
>>
>grabs batman
>flies around the earth
>rewinds time
>make batman watch his parents get shot over and over again
Fucking classic
>>
Superman dismantles the Batwing in superspeed while Batman is flying it so one second he's sitting in it flying all cool like and the next he's just in his Batseat in midair like some fucking Looney Tunes cartoon
>>
>>84370292
Superman rapes the Joker.
>>
>>84370560
nice one
>>
Superman hugs him
>>
Superman bring back marthe wayne just so he can fuck her and sent a video to superman.

Bonus points: Make thomas wayne into a cuckold.
>>
>>84371017
>Superman goes back in time
>fucks Martha, gets her preggers
>she gives birth to Bruce
>Supes goes back forward in time, reveals it all to Bruce
>proceeds to kill himself just to fuck with Bruce some more
>>
File: Doctor Manhattan Pondering.png (937 KB, 898x1298) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Manhattan Pondering.png
937 KB, 898x1298
>>84370292
well here's some great idea's I've had.

By getting help from Superman prime, they'd create duplicates of Batman's parents. Have bruce see them and make sure he gets close enough to the duplicates. Than have them just fucking explode, not a dangerous explosion that could harm anyone else but still a notable explosion and witness the hilarity that follows.

Superman could also keep prank phone calling from around the whole world, and each time bruce would pick up the line another one would begin.

Now for the absolute madman option. Dress up like the joker, and let batman go a few rounds of punching at you. Than grab his fist, and decimate his pathetic human waste of space existence. Fucking kick his ass till he's almost dead but still alive. Spit on his mangled body, than fuck Harley rigt-in-front of him. Than finally say that it's just a prank bruh, and fly away. Bruce would be totally steaming haha.
>>
>Superman TPs Wayne Manor in the blink of an eye
>Superman fills the Batcave with flamin' hot cheetos
>Superman dresses up like Robin and aggressively makes fun of him
>Superman calls in an anonymous bomb threat on Bruce Wayne, publicly pledges to never leave his side no matter what
>>
>>84370341
>Supes goes under him and just blows air up so Batman can never get down
I love this, he'd just float mid-air like some tiny thing on a fountain
>>
>>84370489
You beat me to senpai
>>
>>84370292
He uses heat vision to melt the soles of his batboots

He uses flight and superstrength to move Batman's memento collection around each time he leaves the cave.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.