[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things are starting to cook off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Erfworld.jpg (91 KB, 653x448) Image search: [Google]
Erfworld.jpg
91 KB, 653x448
Things are starting to cook off
>>
Are they?

It's hard to tell at this pace.

and those art panels in the text updates that were never mentioned or explained really threw me off in the past.

I thought we got two artists and paid all this much to get real comic updates
>>
>>84368770
Yeah, it's just that this book isn't focusing on a conflict, so it comes across as really slow. A lot has happened, but not a lot has happened. If that makes sense.
>>
To be honest I kinda enjoy the text updates more these days.

You get more detail.
>>
>>84369064
if we had consistant comic updates we could get more
>>
>>84369154

Well, I don't know about that. I'm happy with the Mon+Fri schedule right now.

Do kinda want more of the prequel stories though. I think it was the naval one that sold me on the writing side of things, actually. Pity he broke down weeping with the Rhyme-o-mancer one.
>>
>>84369167
I think the problem is we've got so many sides to focus on now. the first two books really had one or two storylines, this ones got like... 5
>>
>>84369167
wait what's the story with the rhymeomancer one?
>>
>>84369188

You're probably right about that inflating the time out from all the angles. If it's going to be a 2-a-week schedule, maybe there should be a limit on the sides visited...but then, it seems each text update can handle multiple sides, at least. But it's trickier business when it comes to the comic updates, eh?
>>
>>84369222
well, I suspect Transylvito wont survive this book. A few of its characters like Caesar will join GK, but it wont survive as a side.
>>
>>84368716
It is an illustrated book with sometimes a comic page. This thread belongs to /lit/.
>>
>>84369188
It's got a lot of POVs, dunno if I'd say it has a lot of storylines, since they are more or less converging and dipping in-and-out of each other.
>>
>>84370554
Well it's the same difference.
>>
>>84370554
The best TV dramas work out multiple story arcs at once. Of course it means each arc only gets a couple minutes per hour block, but that can't be helped.
>>
>>84369759
it's a comic, at most a Western LN
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.