[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The dip works on Flash and CGI characters? What about Stop motion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 263x192
The dip works on Flash and CGI characters? What about Stop motion?
>>
>Implying stop-motion isn't the devil
>Implying you wouldn't shit your pants if a stop-motion creature walked towards you
>Implying its very existence isn't the stuff that nightmares are made out of
>>
File: I'm an Angel.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
I'm an Angel.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>84368449
What do you mean?
>>
>>84368472
>The guy from california raisins, moonwalk and the noid made this
>>
>>84368495
All of which are terrifying
>>
>>84368424
Man this was a bit much for me when I was a kid. I mean fuck it sounded like a drowning puppy in acid who lost the will to live.
>>
File: ratim.png (4 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
ratim.png
4 KB, 256x256
>>84368502
>>
What about animated counterparts of live-action characters? Like Anakin and Obi-Wan from Clone Wars, or any of the Ghostbusters?
>>
File: laikapuppet.jpg (12 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
laikapuppet.jpg
12 KB, 236x236
>>84368424
It's worse for stop motion characters.

Imagine being thrown into a vat of goo, and crawling out only to witness the existential horror of all your features dissolving away. Your clothes go first, first the color and then the material itself until you're left naked and exposed. Then you look as the features on your body go. Every little definition of muscle or fold of fat fading. Then your hair, eyebrows, and facial hair until you're completely bald.

If your face was really skin, you'd swear you could feel it stretching and tightening as every dimple and stretch mark on your face vanishes. Your vision starts to cloud as the irises and pupils of your eyes start to drip down your cheeks. You try to open your mouth to scream but the dip has started fusing your lips together and you can't pull them apart anymore. The same happens with your eyelids as you blink. First the left, then the right.

You're a blank now.

A featureless default doll with no mouth to scream or eyes to plead with.
>>
File: horrified bunny.jpg (21 KB, 245x262) Image search: [Google]
horrified bunny.jpg
21 KB, 245x262
>>84368593
Yeah... that's okay, I didn't feel like sleeping anyway.
>>
>>84368424
Wasn't the dip ink/paint remover? It shouldn't have much effect on a stop motion or CG characters.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.