[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's ready?? http://www.avclub.com/article/mondo -exc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 749x909) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 749x909
Who's ready??

http://www.avclub.com/article/mondo-exclusive-over-garden-wall-soundtrack-coming-239257
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1024x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1024x715
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1024x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1024x715
>>
>>84352899
I was ready back in 2014
>>
They're also doing a screening of all of the episodes at The Alamo Drafthouse in Los Angeles in September
>>
>>84352899
Neat

Has anyone read the comics? Not the one-shot or the mini-series, but the new ongoing. Is it any good?
>>
>>84352899
About damn time!
>>
Awww, that's a CD, isn't it...
... It's not. It's vinyl. GOOD. Finally, some good quality unlike DVD. Vinyl has become popular again lately. Hopefully this indicates the DVD sold well enough and if this does well perhaps we'll get a BluRay as well.

>The album features 32 tracks of songs and score
Hmmm, there were a LOT of tracks from what I remember. I wonder what they'll leave out. Yup. Often a dozen per episode. Though a lot of it was short ambient pieces.
>>
>>84355263
How severe is your autism?
>>
>>84355263
There is a BD out there.
In Australia.

Thankfully, someone ripped the series and uploaded it a month or two ago. I forget where the Mega link is, though.
>>
>>84355339
Well I watched it in high quality rips before the DVD came out, but I want to have a physical copy, that's high quality, and support the creators.
>>
>>84355263
Well, my concerns over good tracks being left out is quelled. I went through the whole thing and found 25 easily covers all the good stuff with space for some extras.

>Come, wayward souls, and wander through the darkness! There is a light for the lost and the meek.
>Sorrow and fear are easily forgotten when you submit to the soil of the earth!

Ah. Nice to return to this story. Lately I was talking with someone about the occult and the believe in the Demiurge and our cursed universe, and it mixed with this story for a new context.
>>
>>84355263
>>84356631
Breakdown for anyone curious:

11 significant tracks, the numbers are the episodes they're from.
1 Into the Unknown
2 Patient is the Night
3 Potatoes and Molasses
3 Langtree's Lament
4 The Highwayman Song
4 A Courting Song
6 The Adelaide Parade
6 Over the Garden Wall
7 Like Ships
8 Forward, Oneiroi!
10 Come Wayward Souls

14 less significant tracks.
ep4: track 4 (before the dark lantern inn)
ep6: track 13
ep7: track 4
ep8: track 1 (chop the wood to light the fire)
ep8: track 12 (chop the wood to light the fire)
ep8: track 8
ep8: track 9 Old North Wind
ep8: track 10??
ep9: track 1 retro 70/80's rock
ep9: track 6 retro 70/80's rock
ep9: track 9 "old black train"
ep10: track 5 music box version
ep10: track 5 "Potatoes and Molasses (Latin version)"
ep10: track 8 "One is a bird..."
>>
>>84352899
Hu, still?
>>
>>84353004
Finally we will get some goddamn lyrics on those.
>>
>>84357881
I think we've had lyrics for some of the hard-to-hear ones like the Latin version of Potatoes and Molasses, and the latter half of Come Wayward Souls.
>>
>>84357766
>old black train

fuck yes. I hope it's longer than a few seconds.
>>
>>84355263
I hope they offer both, because I prefer CD but I don't want to deny someone who wants vinyl.
>>
>>84359118
Uh, shit. That was just my list, not the official track list. I didn't mean to confuse anyone.
>>
>>84360157
Well fuck you I hate Over the Garden Wall now.
>>
>>84352899
You actually want to BUY stuff from this shitheap garbage?
>>
>>84355263
I hope it's a CD so I can rip and get my ratio up.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.