[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conduit needs better writers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Conduit.jpg (81 KB, 456x599) Image search: [Google]
Conduit.jpg
81 KB, 456x599
With better writers i belive that he could be the best superman villian.

Why is he so underrated?

Am i alone?
>>
He was great, loved him back in the early 90s, loved the Action Figure. He really needs a comeback.
>>
>>84346535
Still me.

He is a personal enemy of Clark Kent. I don't belive the are alot of those around. He is could be a batman like villian if used right.

He is MADE of Krytonite. How is he not a main villian?
>>
>>84346535
I've never heard of him, but that's one of the coolest designs I've ever seen. Why haven't I heard of him before, a design like that could be an icon. I'm exaggerating but he is still really fucking cool looking. I love that he's a knotted mass of cables, that's a clever way to tie the name to the design.
>>
>>84346598
Glad i am not alone.

Don't know enough about what happend to him in the comics . They are really hard to come by.

But every other superman villian i see just wants to take over the world or brainwash superman.

This guy wants to punish him . So much could be done with that!
>>
>>84346656
I love his design.
A little about him:
Kryptonite runs through his vains. His sweat!
He hates Clark Kent becuase his father alwas compared the two, an he was never able to live up to him. He found about him being superman and now want him to suffer.
>>
>>84346706
Wow. That's nuts, so theoretically any of his body fluids could be used as a weapon against supes? Someone introduce him to luther, they should team up and take out supes for good.

It's a match made in heaven.
>>
>>84346736
Right?
He is so overlooked.

I don't know why nobodys using him more
>>
>>84346639
Same reason guys like Metallo aren't.
>>
>>84347085
So why?
>>
>>84346535

He was one of the bullies in Man of Steel.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.