[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you, why aren't you helping to bring Young Justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: For Darkseid.jpg (43 KB, 1367x768) Image search: [Google]
For Darkseid.jpg
43 KB, 1367x768
Hey you, why aren't you helping to bring Young Justice back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBvQTrBRAvI
>>
>>84315920
Because I'm too busy watching Green Lantern
>>
>>84315920
Last weekend I did a full Marathon of the whole series on Netflix. It was also trending. I'll watch it all again soon.
>>
>>84315920

Because I'm not a faggot.
>>
because it was a terrible show
>>
>>84315920
I did. I watched the show on Netflix, got the DVDs, and bought the tie-in comics back when they were first on sale.
>>
>>84316618
It's all meaningless unless you buy all the toys (^:
>>
>>84315920
Because I didn't like it.
>>
>>84316672
High demand and viewership on Netflix makes the toys obsolete.
>>
Wally sure loves "dying".
>>
I enjoyed it but I didn't like it enough to want it to come back. Pretty much no series that return after such a long layoff are ever as good as they were before.
>>
>>84318390
We are severly lacking in good action cartoons right now.
>>
>>84318411
Yeah but I don't really care about cartoons that much. Rebirth is satisfying me as far as superheroes go.
>>
Well compared to justice league and Teen Titans it's pretty shitty, I'd rather just rewatch those

Also the whole concept of an angsty teenage superman clone with daddy issues is so retarded
>>
>>84315920
Because teen titans go is far more enjoyable
>>
>>84318390
>Pretty much no series that return after such a long layoff are ever as good as they were before.

Are you implying the new Samurai Jack will be shit?
>>
>>84318390
It won't be as much of a problem here because we'd have the Grandautist Greg Weisman.
>>
>>84315920
It wasnt great. It was ok but damn was the overarching plotline plodding as hell, and i marathoned it
>>
>>84318522
Not shit, but just not as good. Creatively you have to think about it. All the animators, storytellers, etc are not the same people. They have had so many experiences since it finished. They are still talented but how can they possibly switch gears and get back into the same mindset that they were in when making it before?

And from an audience perspective it might be worse. All the personal growth shit that may have changed your tastes over time with nostalgia coloring how you thought of the original series in hindsight too.

It's basically an impossible situation. Even if it's good it won't be as good. I don't think it's really worth it.
>>
Netflix and wb have been talking hopefully we get some concrete news soon
>>
>>84315920
Because it was silly as a result of trying too hard. The whole show would have been better if it was about the Justice League aka the grown-ups.
>>
>>84315920
it shouldve been an hour-long. it was too interesting to fit all that interesting plot into a weekly half hour
>>
>>84315920
my mom stopped paying for Netflix and I haven't gotten my own account.
And if I got Netflix again, it would be so I can perpetually marathon 30 Rock. And watch new episodes of the Voltron reboot whenever they come out.
>>
>>84315920
Cause it wasn't that good.
>>
>>84318476
Even when said ironically, that statement is to abominable not to go without punishment
>>
Cause GLTAS is better and deserves to live on more than YJ
>>
>>84315920
Because its gone. Its been too long. Sometimes you have to let go.
>>
>>84323817
This. Out of all the shows we lost that year, YJ is the least one I want back.
Tron Uprising
GLTAS
Motorcity
>>
>>84323817
Too bad it isn't on Netflix anymore.
KeepbingingGTLAS will never happen.
>>
>>84323817
Amen

Young Justice got two full seasons, fuck off and let GLTAS come back
>>
>>84318711
But how those people have changed may end up being for the better, they could make it better than it was the first time around. Less likely than it going bad but its still possible
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boddz1YDZYA
>>
>>84315920

Because it wasn't that good?
>>
I am. what's your point?
>>
>>84315920
cause' is not in muh country netflix sadly
>>
>>84315920

Man, Darkseid has such a simple, effective design that whenever you tinker with it, you fuck it up immensenly.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.