[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the netflix series have any effect on the movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Do the netflix series have any effect on the movies?
>>
>Defenders
>He's trying to woo Astrid
>HTTDYD 2
>They're dating and she's in love with him

Threw me for a loop.
>>
File: ohmy.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
Hiccup had the dragon eye for once scene in 2 before he jumps off Toothless in the first scene.

Fishlegs uses the dragon cards he 'invents' in the series.

Stoic uses the dragon he trains in the series, Skullcrusher.

Gobber has the dragon he got in the series and he helps with the forge.
>>
>>84293113
Considering that it came out after both movies and takes place before the second, there's no way it can.
>>
>>84293474
>there's no way it can
Because they totally didn't build the world on paper before the films came out.
>>
>>84293530
I mean, the show is just filling in the blanks the movies left. It doesn't affect the movies themselves.
>>
The original Dipper gets to put his fictional penis in Astrid's fictional vagina and fictionally inseminate her and that makes me really sad.
>>
>>84293560
So chances are the third season will have no effect on the third movie?
>>
>>84293815
Considering the Movie is supposed to take place after the 2nd film, and the series is the gap between the first two films. I don't think so. But who knows what they'll fit in from the series that they haven't used yet.
>>
File: dragos man.jpg (299 KB, 1338x751) Image search: [Google]
dragos man.jpg
299 KB, 1338x751
It goes in between, so it doesn't impact on the movies as much as it reacts to the movies.
Like the VIP at Viggo's dragon auction being a representative of Drago Bludvist.
>>
Are the shows any good, given that my metric is at the second movie was a total boring mess, but the first was very good?
>>
File: inferno dagger.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
inferno dagger.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>84294455
And it has arcs about him developing the things he has in 2, like the flight suit and Inferno.
>>
>>84294468
They're fairly fun and the twins get a bunch of good jokes
>>
>>84293447
So the movie affects the show
>>
>>84294857
That is the most accurate description.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.