[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 960x1280
That escalated quickly...
>>
>>84290070
who dat?
>>
>>84290070

Jesus Christ....Kirkman once again full of shit saying this wasn't a retread
>>
>>84290070
Figured that would happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1000x863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1000x863
RIP

In b4 "mah stronk female antagonist.
>>
>>84290124

I can't imagine Beta will be to happy about this
>>
>>84290070
>>84290124

Who the hell is it? I haven't read TWD in a long time.
>>
So The Whisperer war is going to be about Negan manipulating a war between the Whisperers and Ricks communities to what?

Wipe him out? Or maybe make Rick need his help?
>>
>>84290148
He'll have turned out to have hated Alpha the whole time or some bullshit where Negan kicks him in the balls and now he's the Alpha.

Or, more likely, Negan will bring back the Alpha's head to the community that Rick and them built up, gain back a majority of the peoples trust, and just smile and give the biggest shit eating grin to Rick the whole time.
>>
I like how Negans first thought after decapitating her is "Man, Rick'll find this hilarious"
>>
>>84290166
Alpha, new female villain and leader of the Whisperers. They're nomadic and wear zombie skin to control a fuckhuge horde of Walkers and warned Rick if he stepped onto their turf they'd wipe him out.

And now Negan has killed their leader and started some major shit with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x319
I wonder if Jeffrey Dean Morgan knows just how much of the long haul he's in for with this role.

Negans pretty much the main antagonist of the series by this point.
>>
>>84290303
Who did he kill at the end of the season anyway the copy i downloaded cut off at the end
>>
>>84290341
Glenn's dead
>>
>>84290218

Yawn.
>>
Wow all this hyping up Alpha for nothing.

Blue balled by Kirkman AGAIN!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.