[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you change/ fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1688x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1688x2500
How would you change/ fix it?
>>
>No Earth
>Pure fantastical alien planets
>Better choreography
>Thor's arm gets sliced off
>>
>>84285094
>Thor's arm gets sliced off
Does that really make it better? The only reason /co/ wanted it was because we knew Marvel wasn't going to go through with it when it was leaked
>>
>>84285077
> Short term:
Allow for a director's cut that trims out some of the cringe comedy and gives the villain more substance.

> Time Travel-term
Kill Jane, go into shooting with a proper script, let Thor lose his hand mebe, and give Malekith more screen time.
>>
>>84285138
It would make Malekith actually threatening, you know, even if Frigga is a godess the guy will still be remembered as that nigga who got his ass kicked by thorĀ“s mom
>>
File: Throne1.jpg (283 KB, 1024x860) Image search: [Google]
Throne1.jpg
283 KB, 1024x860
>>84285077

1.) Fleshe out Maleketh and actually make him sympathetic.

2.) Have Jane die when the Aether is extracted from her. Everyone kept telling Thor she was a goner in the actual movie and that he needed to accept it. With Jane gone it would've given him some neat development and it would've given Portman the opportunity to get out of the franchise that she so desperately wants.

3.) Keep the visual aesthetic of Asgard consistent with how it looked in the first movie. It bothered me that they changed it from looking like an advanced civilization with skyscrapers to some kind of medieval castle look.

Pic related. I'm supposed to believe those are the same room?
>>
>>84287327
Silly anon, They won't kill Jane off. Not when they have to turn her into the best Thor in the movies.
>>
>>84287528

That doesn't make sense. She's not Thor.
>>
File: image.jpg (670 KB, 1572x2511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
670 KB, 1572x2511
>>84287570
She will be. :)
>>
>>84287645

I don't know about the comics much, but in the movies some jackoff doesn't turn into Thor. Thor is his own guy. Some broad can't be Thor. Especially Jane.
>>
>>84285077
cast anyone but eccleston for the villain so i'm not tricked into seeing it
>>
>>84285077
Either Extreme Asgard or Extreme Earth
>did something naughty in asgard
>Banished as Blake with no memories
>Human life montage
>all this time drawn to cube without noticing it
>finds it and restores memories
>Meets Antman(hank) Wasp(Janet)( OG avengers line UP!!!!)
>still exiled but now as thor and duty bound to protect it
>also not depowered
>>
Bumpu
>>
>>84287820
Thor ded
No guarantees for the movies though, it wasn't that great so I'd be OK with them changing it DESU.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.