[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What episode made you quit watching new episodes of SpongeBob?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (496 KB, 1024x526) Image search: [Google]
image.png
496 KB, 1024x526
What episode made you quit watching new episodes of SpongeBob?
>>
Season 4 had some good episodes.

I remember back then I would watch some episodes and notice the changed art style and shittier jokes, but it wasn't an instant thing I realized.
>>
>>84258738
>cherry picking: the image
>>
Im glad my country never aired post-movie episodes and i had the illusion spngebob was perfect until growing up.
>>
Wasn't a specific episode, just stopped carting halfway through season 4.

I remember krusty towers, dunces and dragons, and the smart patrick episode from that season but not much else.
>>
I never went out of my way to watch new Spongebob and just flipped to Nick a few times a week, so for me, the oldest episode that I remember that made me realize Spongebob turned to shit was The Splinter which was season 6 if the wiki is right. That was definitely the episode where I noticed the pre and post movie split.
>>
File: ahem.png (25 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
ahem.png
25 KB, 283x283
>>84258738
I forget the name, but the one where Spongebob applies for a job at the Krusty Krab and feeds all the anchovies.
>>
>>84258973
Everyone in this board hates ZombieBob. The only reason they hate the critics are that they already know how bad ZombieBob is.
>>
>>84258738
The movie. I used to watch the show all the time for about 5 years but after the movie, I grew disinterested not only in SpongeBob but in Nick in general.
>>
I think Fear of a Krabby Patty is where I gave up on the show. House Party was probably the point where I stopping liking it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.