[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ironically ship something to piss people off >start unironically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (271 KB, 1224x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
271 KB, 1224x499
>ironically ship something to piss people off
>start unironically shipping it
wtf I hate Gravity Falls now
>>
File: S2e7_mermando_and_queen.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S2e7_mermando_and_queen.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>84256905
come on, you all know the best ship is this one.
>>
>>84256905
>Bill
>being nervous
Kill yourself hes a smooth operator.
>>
>>84257474
That's the exact madness I'm talking about help
>>
>>84257455
They were closer now Mermando
Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was so afraid Mermando
We were young and full of life and none of
>>
>>84258322
us prepared to die
>>
>>84256905
It turns out you really are as awful and garbage as the people you set out to make fun of. [spoiler Normally this would be the part where I jokingly say I do it too, but no. You sincerely are doing something you consider shitty, and now you get to acknowledge it without jokingly shrugging that off or pretending it's ironic and you could stop any time you wanted. Either be honest with yourself and accept that you're just as bad as the people you used to make fun of, or simply stop being the person you hate seeing in the mirror.[/spoiler]
>>
>>84258817
Whoops, fucked up the spoiler tag! Haha, I'm such a scamp but it was on purpose and just a funny joke. I'm not really this dumb help ;~~~;
>>
>>84256905
Where are all those Thompson/Love God pics I keep seeing?
>>
>>84258322
>>84258358
THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THE AIR THAT NIGHT
HER PUSS WAS TIGHT
MERMANDO
>>
>>84258817
lel
>>
>>84259264
Dancing meme
green and white
never feeling
>>
>>84257455
I can't be the only one to think it was kind of fucked up they didn't do anything about that. Like, I knew there were pressing matters at hand, but nothing at all?
>>
>>84256905
Friendly reminder that it is not only best ship, but also only ship not sunk. Also most popular as I recently learned
>>
File: 1450893425695.png (243 KB, 775x590) Image search: [Google]
1450893425695.png
243 KB, 775x590
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.