[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"THOR: RAGNAROK" SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17
File: 1467576965661.jpg (495 KB, 1750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467576965661.jpg
495 KB, 1750x1000
Thor (Chris Hemsworth) finds out that his brother Loki (Tom Hiddleston) has usurped the throne of Asgard and has joined forces with Hela (Cate Blanchett), the queen of the underworld, to unleash the Ragnarok upon the Nine Realms. He attempts to stop them, but is defeated by Loki's champion, Skurge (Karl Urban), the Mjolnir is destroyed, and Thor is exiled to a faraway planet ruled by the Grandmaster (Jeff Goldblum), where he's enslaved and forced to become a gladiator.

There, Thor runs into the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), who has been stranded on the planet by Loki in retaliation for Hulk humilliating him during the Battle of New York. Hulk hasn't reverted to his human form in months, and as a result his mind and Bruce Banner's are merging, affording the Hulk more intelligence. Meanwhile, Heimdall (Idris Elba) is killed by Loki upon learning of his deception.

Thor and Hulk join forces to stop Loki and Hela and escape from the Grandmaster, embarking on a journey across the Nine Realms to retrieve the "ultimate weapon" capable to stopping Loki and Hela. They are aided by Thor's old friend, the Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), a fierce warrior; and Thor's father Odin (Anthony Hopkins), who has had his powers stolen by Loki and been exiled to Earth, where he lives as a vagrant.

In the end, Thor rallies the fallen warriors of Valhalla, Heimdall among them, to confront Hela and her army of the undead, and Skurge, realizing he was being manipulated by Loki, sacrifices himself to hold off the Armies of Hel, bidding Thor enough time to defeat Hela and Loki.
>>
>>84237155
This all sounds completely reasonable. I'm calling kinda bullshit on Mjolnir just straight up being destroyed, but I'm sure it'll get repaired somehow.
>>
>>84237155

>Jeff Goldblum

Oh baby
>>
>>84237155
As long as Loki and Hela don't die, it'll be good
>>
Planet Hulk movie when?
>>
How many ultimate weapons are there?
>>
>>84237458
Right there apparently Rip solo hulk movievan
>>
>>84237388
Thor finds it in Valhalla
>>
>>84237155
beta ray bill?
>>
>>84237155
Sounds like shit.
>>
>>84237516
Why would a hammer go to heaven?
>>
Isn't this movie supposed to have the biggest hints for IW?
>>
>ragnarok
>no Jormungand
It will be complete shit
>>
>>84237509
I'm just mad because a Hulk solo is the only hope we had of getting Jennifer.
I'm fine with Hulk only appearing in teamup movies otherwise. I would've loved Planet Hulk, but I get why they couldn't do it.
>>
>>84237155
But when does Jane get Mjolnir?
>>
>>84237549
Because it has a soul or some shit and that's how it decides who's worthy I guess.
>>
File: wtf did I just read.jpg (81 KB, 374x750) Image search: [Google]
wtf did I just read.jpg
81 KB, 374x750
>>84237155
When have a-year-away-from-movie-release leaks ever been true?

Fucking BvS's plot wasn't leaked until the closed screenings.

Speaking of BvS leaks, literally all of them were better than the movie we've got.
>>
>>84237597
After credits scene of Gwenpool (2025).
>>
>>84237155
Is Loki really that fucking petty, he'll give a more shit about the Hulk just throwing him as opposed to widow tricking him.
Seems like a reach if he waited this long to do this.
>>
File: completelyerect.jpg (15 KB, 304x408) Image search: [Google]
completelyerect.jpg
15 KB, 304x408
>He attempts to stop them, but is defeated by Loki's champion, Skurge (Karl Urban)
>Skurge (Karl Urban)
>>
I thought Anthony Hopkins was also out of the Thor movies?
>>
Beta Ray Bill isn't in this so I can't pretend to give a fuck
>>
>>84237823
nigga he could be the final boss hulk and thor fight
>>
>>84237817
He was sparring of the official cast release a while ago.
>>
>Could have had Beta Ray Bill be the friend who helps them when they have to travel the nine realms
>tfw no Skuttlebutt

Fucking shit tier movie spoiler
>>
>>84237829
>a cameo and not a team up
I'd rather have nothing. Same for that AoS Ghost Rider shit
>>
>>84237857
>Skurge, realizing he was being manipulated by Loki, sacrifices himself to hold off the Armies of Hel
They're really gonna do it
>>
>>84237742
I suspect he waited for an opportunity to do it without being noticed...the quinjet crashed into the sea.
>>
>>84237155
So is Hela Thanos's waifu?

Maybe she's cucking Thanos with Loki?
>>
>>84237155
Why do you guys do this to yourselves? Why ruin your own fun?
>>
This sounds good, so I can't believe it.
>>
>>84238290
No Hela and Lady Death are different. Hela wishes she was LD.
>>
>>84238290
Hela is more like thanos's waifu's landlord.
>>
Jesus christ, might we have the last stand of Skurge on film? Please please please.
>>
>>84237441

Please.... PLEASE let some villains live. Loki in the avengers movies being Thanos's bitch sounds fun too
>>
>>84237441
>Loki
>Dying
kek
>>
>>84237696

I think they're even filming yet, are they? I mean, this shit never really "leaks" If I saw a leak that said "grandmaster" before the cast announcement, that's HUGE. But even ASM2 didn't leak till the movie came out. Everyone was saying shit about the rhino fight that never happened.
>>
>>84238413
Other way round, Hel is Lady Deaths 9 realms reseptionist and secretary.
>>
Does anyone even give a shit about Thor movies? I generally see very little fanfare about them
>>
>>84237155
Nice fan fiction
>>
File: 1466570488776.jpg (922 KB, 445x4000) Image search: [Google]
1466570488776.jpg
922 KB, 445x4000
Are they gonna do this?!
>>
>>84237550
I assume so, as Hela will probably take Mistress Death's role in IW.
>>
>>84238748
Ruffalo is hinting its starting soon at least for him. Hiddleston is still being paraded around by Taylor Swift. Dont know what Hemsworth is doing.
>>
>>84237441
Loki still has to have another face-to-face with Thanos. He'll live. Hela will be Death. She'll be fine.
>>
>>84237155
>Jeff Goldblum

Sweet Jesus. Please tell me this is real.
>>
>>84239100
Horseshit.
>>
>>84239164
based goldblum is, the rest is questionable
sounds okay though
>>
>>84237155
Interesting but how fucking retarded is Loki to make sure the Hulk and Thor are both banished to the same planet? Obviously them two combined are enough to fuck him -- just lazy writing tho
>>
HE STOOD ALONE.
AND THE ANSWER IS ENOUGH.
>>
>>84239136

Maybe he is trying to start Ragnarok precisely because he doesn't want to face Thanos.
>>
>>84239192
>lazy writing
>from Marvel
Gosh who would have thought
>>
This seems unapologetic about Thor being fantasy. So either Marvel is unfucking the franchise, or this is just wrong.
>>
>>84237441
I'm sick of Loki. Loki needs to die.
>>
>>84237155
I'm confused. If the Norse gods are actually Aliens, how can they go to heaven and hell and stuff? Isn't their abilities high tech science and not magic?
>>
>>84237155
I thought Hopkins wouldn't do another Thor.
>>
File: 167416-60530-caiera.jpg (53 KB, 400x739) Image search: [Google]
167416-60530-caiera.jpg
53 KB, 400x739
>Hulk shows up
>Hulk decides to stay on the planet to find himself instead of returning to earth

Cue Planet hulk movie and the rise of Hulks murderous earth bending waifu
>>
>>84239759
The afterlife is other dimensions that your soul goes when you die, your soul is the quantum state of your entire being shifting between dimensions and any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
>>
File: 005-mjolnir.jpg (440 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
005-mjolnir.jpg
440 KB, 1280x853
>>84237618

It's a fucking gizmo, not some enchanted bauble. It's wielded by who's worthy because Odin had admin status and reconfigured the user settings for it.
>>
>>84239759
>Isn't their abilities high tech science and not magic?

That's kinda vague. Magic is just their word for Science. But yeah, they're just eons more technologically advanced. Magic in the supernatural sense doesn't exist in the MCU.
>>
>>84239874
What about Dr. Strange?
>>
>>84237441
Bitch, Asgard is gonna go boom, Hela deserves it
>>
>>84239759

This is why the Norse gods being high tech aliens is infinitely worse than them being actual gods. It also means we'll never get a JIM movie with Kid Loki traveling around the different pantheons.
>>
>>84240064
>What about Dr. Strange?

They'll probably explain it in a way that's in line with how extraordinary abilities are rationalized in the MCU. How they'll do that is beyond me. But they'll kinda have to since they went out of their way in the whole of Phase-1 to establish that sorcery doesn't exist. Personally, I suspect one of the infinity stones is in the Eye of Agamotto or some horseshit.
>>
>>84237155
I can see that happening I guess.

I'm just scared that this is going to be another "lets make fun of Thor job fest." I hope marvel takes a page from DC's movies and ups Thors power a lot.

Very happy to see Hela used.
>>
>>84237155
bullshit.

Thor is defeated and Mjolnir destroyed, and then Thor is.....exiled? If he got his ass kicked that much, why didn't they kill him?
>>
>>84239053

Why are Asgardians using M16s??
>>
>>84239759
>Isn't their abilities high tech science and not magic?

a deleted scene in thor 2 discusses magic a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IoAqxBcCdw

the scene was deleted, and therefore not "canon", but gives you an idea of the creator's intentions.
>>
>>84238748
ASM2 leaked on /co/ one year before release, but nobody believed it.
>>
>>84240485
Wait, wait, wait...

Doesn't it have that begining of that scene from Loki's point of view still in the movie? So it looks like his mother still loves him and then "oops, she isn't really there! it's all in his head!".

This scene totally changes that and shows she was really visiting via magic and does care. Completely different meaning, ugh.

Fuck this movie irritates me.
>>
>>84240371
Because Loki is still soft on him when it counts.
>>
>>84240591
>Doesn't it have that begining of that scene from Loki's point of view still in the movie? So it looks like his mother still loves him and then "oops, she isn't really there! it's all in his head!".

No, it pretty much implied that she was projecting herself to him. She used the same trick later in the movie on Maleketh with the decoy Jane. It was never ' all in his head'. You just read the scene wrong.
>>
>>84237388
Since the premise of the movie was revealed I imagined the point of the "road trip" between the realms was going to be finding the dwarves that forged Mjolnir in order to ask them to build a new one, that would then probably end up looking like either the Ultimate version or Thunderstrike

But now that I think about it, the "ultimate weapon" bit makes me think there must be something special about it, just another hammer wouldn't cut it. Maybe a new power would be infused in it? Maybe with the help of an Infinity Gem. Or maybe they'll make it simple and the weapon would just be that, a gem, but I hope not since that would be pretty repetitive after Thor 2, GotG and AoU
>>
>>84240229
Eh, I don't think anyone would really get on their ass if they just say "magic" for lack of a better word.
Or drop a line of "I call it magic because I cannot explain how it works. If you have the time to find out how it works and make it a science, be my guest. I have a dimension to save."
>>
>>84239814
> Purple space man
> Sentient android
> Hammer which deduces worthiness
> Afterlife
> But no magic

> Kek
>>
>>84239256
Or maybe that's his intent to fuck over Hela.
>>
You know what they need? Taylor Swift as Enchantress.
>>
>>84237696
>When have a-year-away-from-movie-release leaks ever been true?
Ironically, with BvS. Doomsday being in the movie was one of the earliest leaked rumors, before Batman even.

And everyone here went "That's retarded. Nobody is dumb enough to do Doomsday in the second movie"
>>
So does Heimdall have the Soul Gem?
>>
>>84240967

>Marvel movie
>Not repetitive

I mean come on.

In the end Loki manipulated Thor and Hulk to prepare them for the battle against Thanos. Just watch.
>>
>>84241462

I was one of those people.

God what was I thinking. Of course Hack Attack Snyder is that dumb.
>>
>skurge holding off the armies of hel
>taking the executioners spot
Idk how I feel about that
>>
>>84241643
They're the same person, dawg.
>>
>>84241643

Skurge the Executioner
>>
>>84239874

Magic exists in the MCU, we just haven't really seen it yet in the movies. The episode of AoS with Sif, she talks about how touch screen computers are old tech in Asgard but then straight up says the Seductress power's are magic. Although magic so far sort of just seems like extra super science.

Doctor Strange is going to introduce magic through other dimensions and the like, paving the way for concepts like heaven and hell, and cosmic entities. Remember Death was in one of the original drafts for Guardians of the Galaxy, but they took her out because they didn't want to drop cosmic abstracts on the casual audience yet.

At this point in the MCU I think Marvel is beginning to trust the audience with more crazy comic book stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some more "magic" stuff in Black Panther as well.
>>
>>84239053
Damn this is great
It would be cool to see it in the movie but it just wouldn't have the same feeling behind it
>>
File: Cosmic-cube(1).jpg (3 MB, 3072x2044) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic-cube(1).jpg
3 MB, 3072x2044
>>84241122
>>84241122
>Eh, I don't think anyone would really get on their ass if they just say "magic" for lack of a better word.

You're probably right. In the Asgard scenes in the Thor movies they used the word Magic on more than one occasion. Yeah, Strange could probably use the word given that he's making use of something that's just so advanced that he/we don't fully understand it. I guess in a way, for humans in the MCU what we would perceive as the supernatural is just our superstitious retardation getting in the way of rational thinking and seeing it as science.

Which was pretty much Schmidt's argument, I guess.

>I understand your confusion. Great power has always baffled primitive man.
>>
>>84241774
>The episode of AoS

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>84241462
They have never been 100% right.
>>
>>84237696
the force awakens leak was close enough that it probably taken from an early version of the script from before they scraped the idea of the rebellion having their own death star.
>>
>>84239136

I'm thinking he'll take the Mephisto role from the Infinity Gauntlet storyline
>>
>>84241715
Where's Cyklonus and his armada
>>
>>84240651
Hela isn't
>>
File: kidlok.png (176 KB, 343x419) Image search: [Google]
kidlok.png
176 KB, 343x419
>>84237155
>Heimdal comes back from the dead, meaning death works differently for asgardians
>Loki and Hela are taken on together in the end
What are the odds of MCU Kid Loki and Leah?

Tell it to me straight, doc. What are my odds?
>>
>No Beta Ray Bill

shit/10
>>
>>84242183
0/10000000000 chance
>>
>>84241643
Oh no...
>>
>>84239786
This is the Planet Hulk movie, Disney has to share profits with Paramount to do a Hulk movie, and the mouse ain't sharing no more.
>>
>>84239053
They will try and they will fail to live up to it. Expect Skurge to have Crossbones/Kurse levels of screentime.
>>
>>84237155
This sounds fucking awesome DESU.
>>
>>84241643

Wow I never expected /co/ to be this retarded
>>
>>84242012
Ok
>>
>>84240476
Why aren't they using more?
>>
>>84237696
>When have a-year-away-from-movie-release leaks ever been true?
Bayturtles 2 script. They scrapped it, but it was still legit
>>
>>84237696
A surprising amount of The Force Awakens got leaked.

Even way back when some basic ideas like "Bad guy has a cohort of other lightsaber wielding not-sith guys" and "lightsaber falls out of the sky" were considered crack talk, a lot of the ideas were actually pretty spot on.

To the point where I'm inclined to believe that Lucas's original vision of TFA that got "leaked" was correct, and the revised script was made to age up the characters.
>>
How would Loki be powerful enough to destroy Mjolnir?

Apart from that it all sounds good.
>>
>>84242015
No one ever asked about 100% accuracy. They just asked "were they any leaks that were ever true". And Doomsday was.
>>
>>84242252
>Disney has to share profits with Paramount to do a Hulk movie

That doesn't make sense. Paramount's produced all the MCU films to date.
>>
>>84241643
You're an idiot
>>
>>84237441
I want them to die and be reborn as children.
>>
>>84242734
Paramount distributed Phase 1, but their agreement with Marvel Studios reached its end and Disney took over from Phase 2 onwards.

But "The Incredible Hulk" was distributed by Universal as part of their old license from 2003's "Hulk", and the license is still valid, so any standalone Hulk movies produced by Marvel will have to be distributed by Universal with split profits, and Disney ain't having none of that.
>>
>>84237155
>bidding Thor enough time to defeat Hela and Loki

I know it's not gonna happen, but I'd kind of like Thanos to show up at the end and kill Loki himself as an "oh shit" note to end the movie on.
>>
>>84243021
In Disney's defense, I'm not sure they could churn a profit with a Hulk movie if they end up having to split the money.
>>
>>84237458
It'll be merged with Guardian of the Galaxy 2
>>
>>84240064

Strange's magic is going to be the bald chick unlocking an extra 10% of his mind. This allows him to think up theorems and sums and shit in his head to manipulate the very atoms of reality.
>>
File: ds03.jpg (322 KB, 1200x2138) Image search: [Google]
ds03.jpg
322 KB, 1200x2138
>>84243195

... I'm actually okay with this.
>>
>>84243256
You'll eat whatever they shit out though, won't you?
>>
>>84243256
All the costumes and makeup from Professor Unusual is pure sex.
>>
File: lucy.jpg (332 KB, 738x1078) Image search: [Google]
lucy.jpg
332 KB, 738x1078
>>84243195
Please no more of this ever again.
>>
>Thor "spoilers"
>Spider-Man "spoilers"
>Both due summer and fall of next year
>Next to nothing on Doctor Strange, a movie due in four months
That being said, I'm reading it anyway
>>
>Enchantress and Beta Ray Bill never ever
Why live
>>
>>84237155
Its a nice combination of things from the past twenty + years.

I liked Vagrant Odin when all the Asgardians thought they were humans.

I liked Skurge's last stand.

This will be fun.
>>
>>84243389

Lucy was great, I would kill to have a MCU movie with a tenth of that film's visual style.

>people got mad that the guy who directed The Fifth Element made a sci-fi movie that wasn't realistic
>>
>>84244614
Lurk more, we've had some Doctor Strange leaks.
>>
>>84245604

I'm just mad people are still clinging onto this 10% of your brain shit
>>
>>84237441
As if there's any chance Loki won't be used in Infinity War to betray Thanos to give the good guys the chance to save the universe. I doubt Tom will want to be in more Marvel films after that tho, unless he really falls on hard times.
>>
>>84242012
>I don't like it so it doesn't count

Alright then.
>>
>>84237478
All-Black the Necro sword
>>
>>84237155
It sounds kind of like Ragnarok is going to merge with Guardians.
>>
>>84247477
> end credits shows two gods that fell off the rainbow bridge landing on a desolate wasteland of a planet and an alium walking up to the crater
>>
>>84237155
Wait, wouldn't there be a gem involved again this time? I also heard a scary thing but from a pretty reliable source here in LA, Spiderman won't be in avengers 3.
>>
>>84247400
Good point, after avengers 3 there is really no point to continue the Avengers movies. I mean there are other big bads but ALL these movies have been leading up to the infinity wars.
>>
Will we get a solo Hulk movie ever again? The GoTG director said no Avengers in his movie.
>>
>>84237155
so how do we have Thor spoilers before Dr. Strange spoilers?
>>
>>84248129
Because Thor is the weakest MCU brand. Marvel needs everyone to know what the movie is about so they'll see it.
>>
>>84247400

>I doubt Tom will want to be in more Marvel films after that tho, unless he really falls on hard times.

HIddleston fucking loves playing Loki, m8. He'll dress up in those stupid horns for anything.
>>
>>84237155
I like everything except Mjolnir being destroyed. That makes things a tad boring. I really wish they'd have gotten Silver Surfer in this too since it's Planet Hulk basically.
>>
>>84242252
B-but what about hulk's grey space waifu?
>>
>>84240476
Depending on the interpretation and the writer Valhalla is part of Asgard.

Meaning there's all sorts of warriors from all over
>>
>>84245924
There's been like one.
>>
>>84239100
>Hela and Death are same character
>Silver Surfer replaced by Vision
>Mephisto replaced by Loki

I actually hope this happens
>>
I don't really like Skurge being Loki's boy but Marvel is gonna cram Loki in wherever they can and all the rest sounds good. Getting the Skurge sacrifice scene in sounds fantastic.
>>
>>84239053
If they actually spent time on Skurge's character in the film they could do, and that would be great.
>>
>>84240476
>>84250091
This guy is wrong. They have those weapons because the asgardians took them from the humans after a battle in NY.
It was an exchange of culture kind of thing
>>
>>84243389
God, that movie is awful.
>>
>>84237155
>We will never get BRB
>Jeff Goldblum
>Smart Hulk

I don't know how to feel about this.

I will bet good money that they're going to combine Hela and Enchantress together because of Squawd's Enchantress.
>>
Does Thanos show up?
>>
>>84251021
They could have just called her Amora and have someone angrily referring to her as "that enchantress" once if they were concerned about that. Which they shouldn't be.
>>
>>84245604
So you will just eat up any shit they shovel down your mouth as long as it's pretty pictures? Wish I could be that non-discerning.
>>
>>84244937
the vagrant odin is probably more a reference to norse mythology, wherein odin is often depicted as a wanderer, a vagrant, or an old hermit
>>
>>84237388
Maybe it gets replaced with that Axe?
>>
>>84243291
>You'll eat whatever they shit out though, won't you?

If it can fit in with the logic established in the MCU and still let Strange do his stuff? Then yeah, I'll eat it up.
>>
>>84237155
>Throwing away Planet Hulk to do a shitty Thor Movie

I understand /co/ for some reason dislike Planet Hulk because it's popular or whatever but I really like it and the animation we got was excellent, I really wanted a movie in a similar vein.
>>
>>84242183
Like, uh, zero. Hiddleston is literally the only thing that keeps the Thor movies running.

Raganarok would have been cancelled otherwise, and Thor would have been limited to team up movies (Avengers, Civil War, the like) or cameos in other solo movies.
>>
>>84252129
>Thor would have been limited to team up movies (Avengers, Civil War, the like) or cameos in other solo movies.

Which is probably what will happen after Ragnarok.
>>
>>84247586
I would be so fucking hard if that happend
>>
File: thor loki.jpg (126 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
thor loki.jpg
126 KB, 500x545
>>84252129
A Kid Loki movie would still have Hiddleston playing Old Loki/Ikol, scheming his return into his younger self by the end of the movie.
>>
>>84237155
Should I have faith in Waititi, or faith in the Thor movies to be consistently shit? This movie sounds too good to be true
>>
>>84237155
Imagine if we had Enchantress and Skurge in any of the other movies. Skurge's sacrifice would actually mean something.

It's a shame they waited until Ragnarok to do damage control on the franchise.
>>
>>84253907
>Skurge's sacrifice would actually mean something.
Don't doubt Waititi on this front. Making you feel for characters you don't much like is one of the things he's great at. I imagine it will be a grade-A bro moment.
>>
>>84237597
You there. Stop that.
>>
>>84237597
To the face? Not soon enough.
>>
>>84254505
fuck you. natalie portman is a competent actress. i wouldnt mind her being thor after infinity war one bit.
>>
File: JaneDark3.jpg (1005 KB, 2500x1663) Image search: [Google]
JaneDark3.jpg
1005 KB, 2500x1663
>>84255954
>i wouldnt mind her being thor after infinity war one bit.

She would. Portman's been wanting to get out of her contract since the first movie.
>>
>>84256050
yeah, but i bet she'd be more willing to return if it was as the main character of her movies, instead of just a damsel in distress.
>>
File: uI7A5Vg.jpg (19 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
uI7A5Vg.jpg
19 KB, 600x591
>>84237155
If this is the actual premise, it sounds pretty good! Honestly, Thor hasn't really been well in his last few appearances, but the idea of having him wrangle up a band of people to kick few asses in Asgard sounds like it'd lead to a lot of cool moments and interactions. I want to see Thor and Hulk team up: the movie.
>>
>>84257049
Whoops, I meant "used well"
>>
>>84256902
>but i bet she'd be more willing to return if it was as the main character of her movies

I sincerely doubt that.
>>
>>84242108
cheeky
>>
>>84257049
It sounds good, but it's too late. The damage has been done.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.