[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil Ann Nocenti's run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: DDD.jpg (1 MB, 1242x1920) Image search: [Google]
DDD.jpg
1 MB, 1242x1920
Is there an omnibus for Ann Nocenti's run? I am trying to find the complete collection online but can only find the Typhoid Mary issues.
>>
It has an epic collection
>>
>>84231098
Does it collect all of the issues she's done? If not how can I find the remaining issues are they collected elsewhere?
>>
>>84231142
Very little of her run has been collected.
>>
You'll have to download a Daredevil megatorrent and then specifically just download her issues, there's not collection online of just her run iirc
>>
>>84231142
>>84231074
They're gonna eventually get to them all with the Epic releases but since they are random it could take some time.
>>
>>84231295
They already are going back to the original Lee Run with the next DD epic, they probably won't do another Nocenti trade till maybe next year
>>
Is there any particular reason why Nocenti's run has never been collected like every other major DD run? She sort of feels like the "lost" Daredevil writer by comparison.

I've never read it, but I don't her people calling her run shit or anything.
>>
>>84231295
it should take 3 epic collections for all of her run, including the stuff before JRJR came on
>>
>>84231320
Probably because it's not influential like Miller's and she isn't a big name writer like Bendis
>>
She helped create Blackheart so I'm all for her run getting collected so I can pick those books up eventually. I think I have issue 272 in a longbox somewhere.
>>
>>84231320
It's a fringe run, it gets really weird since Nocenti was a very political writer but also one who enjoys going off the rails so it has both those aspects featured heavily.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.