[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the X-men even manage to recruit the numbers of student
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
How does the X-men even manage to recruit the numbers of student to their school with all the bombings and deaths that took place there? You would think that both the potential students and parents would want to avoid the X-men's school like a plague.
>>
>>84212898
>recruit

Don't they basically kidnap teenagers the moment they display an active x-gene?
>>
>>84213315
This. Just like the Inhumans. It's not fucking right and there is a good reason why the rest of the world hates them.
>>
>>84212898
depending on the writer being an unprotected mutant isn't the safest.
>>
>>84213342
>Just like the Inhumans
Medusa gives them a choice. It just happens that transforming tends to limits their options.
>>
>>84213519
Gives them the illusion of choice more like it, I don't trust royalty.
>>
>>84212898

Wanda is 100% right. Fuck the X-Men
>>
>>84213315
>>84213342

it used to be like a school, like Xavier or Storm or whoever would met parents, sell the school, show it's aboveboard.

no idea how it works now.
>>
>>84213857
Now? Storm has Magik kidnap kids with the X-Gene and take them to their school in limbo.
>>
>>84212898
Because of how fucking crazy MCU civvies are.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.