[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's another Marvel event where good guys fight good guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 2582512.jpg (18 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
2582512.jpg
18 KB, 150x144
>It's another Marvel event where good guys fight good guys
>>
>>84205253
a better thread would be:
>It's another Marvel event where magic solves everything
>>
Why aren't there more bad guys fighting bad guys events?
>>
>>84205253
Did they ever have any other type?
>>
>>84205282
That would be ground breaking!
>>
>>84205282
I think I remember a comic from the 90's where all of Spidey's villains beat the shit out of each other while he's busy escaping capture. Then he sees the aftermath and is like "Oh, ok then."
>>
>>84205253
>Marvel
>good guys
Someone hasn't been paying attention
>>
File: Salvation_Run_3.jpg (90 KB, 412x640) Image search: [Google]
Salvation_Run_3.jpg
90 KB, 412x640
>>84205308
There's Salvation Run, too.
Pity it didn't rock.
>>
>>84205253
You stupid obvious fuck. How are frogs gonna take over everything if you allow yourself to be caught? You gotta be more subtle, kill them slowly from the inside out. Just take your time and we'll soon rule the world, but not if you pull shit like this.
>>
>>84205483
All I remember from this is the Joker/Lex fight, the Grodd/Mallah fight, and the crippling feeling of disappointment I got at the end
>>
>>84205521
Yeah. I'm there with you, except I don't remember gorilla fight, but I do remember Kid "I want to outjoker the Joker!" Karnevil, women ganging up on Savage and beating fuck out of him, everybody hating Deadshot and J'onn AAAAAAAAAAHing again.
>>
Marvel hasn't great villains.
>>
>>84205253
And yet the sales are off the charts. What'll it take for dumbasses to get smart about Marvel's act?
>>
>>84207695
I mean. If they like it then why would they want to "get smart about marvel's act"?
>>
>illegal vigilantes abusing their powers and forcing their own sense of justice on others
>"good guys"
>>
>>84205282
The last time DC did it it was just evil good guys vs good bad guys. It was kind of cool I guess.
>>
>>84205282

The closest was Sixis but it was "good bad guys vs bad good guys." Otherwise the best you'll get is Thunderbolts and the Superior titles.
>>
>>84207695

Yeah, about that...
>>
>>84205282
Forever Evil
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.