[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rumored Suicide Squad plot details
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: SS_Poster_Joker.jpg (178 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
SS_Poster_Joker.jpg
178 KB, 648x960
>Joker is only here for 9 minutes.
>He fakes his dead in an helicopter a la Assault on Arkham. Returns to rescue Harley dressed as a guard.
>Flash takes Boomerang to the jail in the opening.
>Deadshot has a dream where he murders Batman for ruining his life.
>Diablo accidentally kils his wife and son.
>It takes place months after BvS. People are exploiting Superman's death with T-Shirts.
>Incubus final fight.
>>
>>84201420
>Flash takes Boomerang to the jail in the opening.
please let this be true
>>
>>84201547
It's not, it's already established that Batman locked up all the guys in Suicide Squad.
>>
>>84201678
He does it at the end, not the opening.
>>
>>84201716
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Batman-Connection-Every-Member-Suicide-Squad-Revealed-125177.html

>All of these so-called villains are villains that Batman has had some history with and caught and brought into Arkham Prison. So whether it comes before or after I'm not sure, but I do know he has captured us all and imprisoned in Arkham, so we've all got a gripe to bear against the ol' Bat

Also, this is just some random dude on 4chan claiming to see it.
>>
>>84201420
This is an absolutely fucking awful movie poster.

Shame on anybody who would support this movie.
>>
>>84201936
It's for the Hot Topic crowd
This movie is being marketed to them
>>
>>84201547
obviously it's not you fool. It's confirmed the only hero that cameos is Batman. And Superman is mentioned once by Waller.
>>
>>84202050
Are we sure? Erza could have went back when they were reshooting.
>>
>>84201420
I honestly dont know what to believe anymore. Because every week there are new "spoilers". But I highly doubt Joker is merely 9 mins given both past and present interactions with Harley. Though I really want the Flash thing to be true, or at least a scene where they swap stories
>>
If the "everyone was caught by Batman and sent to Waller" thing is true than thats bullshit. I dont see Boomer, Diablo, or Slipknot hanging around Gotham
>>
OP is literally just referring to some random /tv/ thread.
>>
>>84201420
>Joker is a minor plot point, not the final boss
Oh thank god.
>>
>>84201420
>>Joker is only here for 9 minutes.

He wouldn't be in all the merchandising and get top billing in all of the posters
>>
>>84202278
Hes only there for Harley backstory and even then its not like WB didn't do the same thing for WW in BvS. Its called appealing to your demographic. And the Joker sells.
>>
>>84202278
Did you not notice all the Aquaman merchandise for BvS
>>
>>84201749
Well we know Boomerang wasn't caught by Batman because he's literally sent to Belle Reve in a sack from Australia.
>>
>>84205302
that's when they are being taken out of prison
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.